Author has written 7 stories for Kickin' It, Sarah Jane Adventures, Morganville Vampires, Misc. Tv Shows, and Misc. Movies.
HEYYYYYYYYYxxxx I LOVE BUBBLEGUM!!! Did you know that????... If you wanted to know I am over the age of 10 but under the age of 18, my name is Phoebe and I love to write and I LOVEEEEEEE ONE DIRECTION!! I'm not one of those fans that would cry when they meet them, and stalk them and stuff... But I love them!!!!
Like i don't usually do these things but this particular ones is freaking me out!!!:
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Try not to cry, i know i did!
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
I saw that on My sea salt ice creams thingy and I was in litterally in tears...
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
My answers were so.. EMBARRASING!!!
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
MY LIFE SOUNDTRACK:
Na Na Na - One Direction
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
First Day of School:
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Making Your New Best Friend:
Nandos Skank - Ed Sheeran & Example
Falling in Love:
Lego House - Ed Sheeran (sweetxxx)
Wayfaring Stranger - Ed Sheeran
Gotta Be You - One Direction (umm...)
Billionaire - Travie Mcoy & Bruno Mars (well...)
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Death of a Close Friend:
Jar Of Hearts - Craig Colton Cover
Fix You - Coldplay (that could actually work!)
Swagger Jagger - Cher Lloyd (don't ask...)
Lightening - The Wanted
Getting Back Together:
Broken Arrow - Pixie Lott (inappropriate for this situation...)
Birth of a Child:
With Your Love - Cher Lloyd & Mike Posner
Gold Forever - The Wanted (awwwxxx)
Sky Scraper - Demi Lovato
No Such Thing - John Mayer
Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha (lol!!!)
Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner (Lol again!!!)
End Credits (Pick 2 if You Want):
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha
I hope you enjoy the stories i write, because i really enjoy writing them!
Lots of Love