Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
'Lo everyone! :)
My name is Taylor and I live in the lovely if not ethnocentric and sometimes annoying United States!
For forever and always:
- Harry Potter. It is not just a book series written by one fabulous JK Rowling, and a movie series with some incredibly hunky actors (Yum!), but a lifestyle, which I would say that I am currently living to the fullest. Harry Potter is my generation. I have followed it since I was five, reading a chapter or two every night with my mom, desperately attempting to pronounce the spells and perfect the voices of each character before I fell asleep, and staying in line for hours, rain or shine, to get my pre-ordered book from Barnes and Noble. It was the first chapter book that I ever read on my own, and the first movie that I have ever seen with British actors (I know, I know, such a milestone, right?). Harry taught me to never give up, to never falter in the face of danger, but face it head on. Hermione taught me that being a bookworm is okay, and that with knowledge and facts by your side, you can solve even the most impossible mystery. Ron taught me to be loyal, to stick with those I care about through thick and thin, and that maybe sometimes having the emotional range of a teaspoon isn't the best thing. Ginny taught me that if you love someone, to never let them go, and to follow your heart. Fred and George taught me that life needs a bit of laughter, and sometimes that's all you need to brighten your day. Molly and Arthur taught me that family is everything, and that you need to keep those connections strong, because even in the darkest of times, they are your rock, the beacon of light at the end of the tunnel. Dobby taught me to protect my friends with everything I have, and still a little bit more. Dumbledore taught me that sometimes things need to be done that we don't like, but if its for a brighter tomorrow, we can face a dark today. To fight for the causes I believe in, and remember that every effort counts in the long run. Mad Eye Moody taught me to keep a constant vigilance, and Barty Crouch taught me that we cannot avoid the truth. Lily and James Potter taught me to sacrifice for the people I care about, and that love is stronger than any magic in this world. The Mauraders taught me to accept others for who they are, and to be a true friend, you'll stand by them and offer support, even if they do have a "furry little problem". Tonks and Fleur taught me that true love is embracing others' scars, and your flaws are nothing to be ashamed of. Severus Snape taught me that love is ever lasting, and to close off to the world is to close off to your true self. Draco Malfoy taught me to act morally, and never do something that I feel isn't right, no matter the pressures and expectations that are forced upon me. Luna Lovegood taught me to be myself and flaunt my quirks- they are what make me special. Neville Longbottom taught me that courage, honor, and bravery can dwell within the most unlikely of places, and to never underestimate myself. My life has been forever changed by seven magical books, and a world that exists in not only my imagination, but the imaginations of others. And although the characters have come to a final crossroads in their lives where all is safe once more, I know that their story is not over, because I still read the books, watch the movies, write stories, and carry the entire Harry Potter universe in my heart each day, applying the lessons I have learned to my every experience, good and bad. The close of a chapter is not an ending, but a beginning.
- WRock. Just adding to my HP fandom hehe. I reccomend The Ministry of Magic, they are too amazing for their own good, and The Butterbeer Experience. There's plenty of other bands, who are quite great as well, but they are definitely my favorites :)
- Singing loudly (and probably off-key) in the shower.
- Fanfiction...'nuff said!
- Being girly! No make-up? No leaving the house!
- Writing. A bit obvious but, ya know...
- Being a ginger mwahahaha xD
- The Mauraders, Fred and George
- Marianas Trench, He is We, Taylor Swift, One Direction (I've officially got the infection!), and Irish rock.
- Lily/James. I cannot even begin to explain my love for them and the Mauraders. It trancends all, and would explain why I have officially given up Hermione/Draco. I did really like them for a while, but once you go Black (haha, geddit?), you never go back.
Despite the fact that these are my favorites, my quite extensive favorites list isn't limited to them! I encourage you to take a look, all the stories are wonderful and written by exceptionally talented authors! (I will admit some are better than others, but please don't be turned off if you encounter one don't like- there is a definite reason it is there!) I am always reading new fics and encountering more authors, so the list won't stop growing until I die...or ya know, I stop coming on this site...stranger things have happened. I tend to stick with more of the light-hearted stories, so if thats your cup of tea...yay, I guess? Lol, a bit unsure where I was going with that.
Pertaining to my story A Chance For Revenge- I don't know if I'll ever go back to it, seeing as I'm really not interested in that pairing anymore. I feel terrible for leaving it...but not enough to work on it at the moment haha. My sincerest apologies to all who read it and stuck with me on it. I guess we'll just have to see how I'm feeling in the future.
I am currently working on two stories at the moment, one Hermione/Fred set during their time at Hogwarts, and a time travel fic with Lily and James. I have no idea when (if ever) they'll be out, seeing as I need to totally rework the H/F story and I've only begun brainstorming the L/J. Keep checking back here for updates! (Trust me, they'll come-I do nothing else but sit on this site anyways...I really need to get a life and start applying myself...hahahaha wow I crack myself up! Like that will ever happen!)
Anyways, have a nice day, afternoon, evening, morning...er, well, you get the picture! :)
Unsafe External Link