Author has written 4 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Ouran High School Host Club, Final Fantasy VII, Peter Pan, and Phantom of the Opera.
Dang...i haven't been on here in ages...well, intro I guess XD Cuz, you know, only two people are ever gonna read this.
Ok, I like going by Rose :)
I was totally into anime and I obviously drifted from that...but it's coolish. This includes all Japan stuff fyi...
Absolutely ADORE the Avengers XD *cough* -Iron Man for the win- *cough* Yeah...I obsess...I've been wanting to do a collab for Avengers fanfic cuz that sounds like fun...
And here are some things I like:
Books: Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, The Lord of the Rings, others too...I do enjoy reading XD I just can't think...oh! The percy Jackson series is cool :)
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom of the Opera(But you couldn't guess that...), Avengers, Lord of the Rings, everything disney, especially the little mermaid :3!!
TV-shows: The Big Bang Theory(although i dont keep up with it DX), House M.D., Doctor Who (Total Whovian too by the way), and BBC Sherlock
West End performers(Because everyone knows who these people are D:): Ramin Karimloo, Sierra Boggess, Hadley Fraser, John Owen Jones, Alfie Boe, Matt Lucas, Tam Mutu, Samantha Barks
And...here's 100 questions cuz it looked fun :3
1. How did you get one of your scars? I was washing dishes and the glass cup broke -_- my thumb now has a little v on the knuckle...
2. What is on the walls in your room? um, nothing I wanna paint it soon :)
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? Yeah...snoring...I own up to it. I do things in my sleep, but I don't know about talking :/
4. What type of music do you listen to? Everything! X'D especially Les Mis right now...
5. Do you know what time you were born? I'm thinking 11:30...but that might have been my sister...
6. What do you want more than anything right now? Wow...that's a great question. I'd have to say tickets to Phantom of the Opera in New York when Sierra Boggess is gonna play Christine, that would be BOSS. That and all the Avengers, cuz who doesn't want them X3?
7. What do you miss? MY COPY OF LES MISERABLES!!! DX! It was a library book and I forgot :( I had to send it back, tear stained and all...
8. What is your most prized possession(s)? My own room :3 I love it.
10. Do you get claustrophobic? Very rarely, but yes.
11. Do you get scared of the dark? I'll admit it, yes.
12. The last person that made you cry? Hmm, I honestly don't remember...The movie Pocahontas the other day, if that counts...it's so cool and sad :3
13- What's your favorite type of perfume for a girl? I like flower-y scents :)
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex? Black hair, light brown eyes...yeah.
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? Disneyland would be epic :)
16. Coffee or energy drink? I recently got hooked on monster. *dies*
17. What is your favourite pizza topping? onion and sausage...pretty sure... Although I had pesto on pizza one time, and that was soooooo good 0w0
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? A motherload of taco bell and a huge thing of mountain dew 8D
21. What was the first meaningful gift you ever received? I can't remember. I know it's really sad, but I can't...
22. Do you like anybody? I like everybody! Do you mean someone of the opposite sex? In that case, no. Unless Erik, Ramin Karimloo, Gerard Butler, Enjolras, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo and so many others count :D
23. Are you double jointed? I think so. I can bend my thumb out and touch my wrist.
24. Favourite clothing brand? Wait a minute, clothes have their own brands?
26. Do you have a pet? A cat :D I love her and I beg to god she doesnt die. Like ever.
27. What kind is it? Um...idk but she's black and white :)
28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person was leaving? Can we ever choose to fall in love?
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? Just say it! Duh! (Flowers and a serenade work good too.)
30. Write a number from one to a hundred: 4!
31. Blonds or brunettes? Personally, I prefer brunettes. *is a brunette*
32. What is the one number you call most often? My best friends house :D I think I woke up her dad on accident the other day :P
33. What annoys you most? People who criticize the singer instead of just enjoying the daggum music. -_-
34. Have you been out of the USA? No, though I do want to see Scotland and England one day.
35. Your weaknesses? I need a backbone X'D and straighter teeth.
36. Met anyone famous? I WISH. I'm coming for you, Ramin and Hadley!
37. First job? Babysitting. Don't laugh, it's an official job! Well, in my book it is.
38. Ever made a prank call? My friends, but that's it.
40. What were you doing before you filled this out? Surfing You-Tube...as per usual...
41. Have you ever had surgery? Nope.
42. What do you get complimented about most? My height-I'm 5' 5"-and my eyes :) They're a really cool light brown/hazel/honey color.
43. Have you ever had braces? Nope, but I need them.
44. What do you want before the new year? I would simply adore it if I could get one of the people from the list above for my birthday! No? Alright, I want to go see the Les Misérables movie, it comes out on Christmas.
45. How many kids do you want? 2
46. Were you named after someone? Yep :D
47. Do you wish on stars? No, but I think I will now :)
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Head and Shoulders...
50. Do you like your handwriting? Most definitely :) But it could be cooler...
51. What is your favourite lunch meat? Ham, for the win!
52. Any bad habits? Whenever, I am nervous, I bite my lip. And I crack my knuckles sometimes :/
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? None! I'm proud of them all!
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Maybe, but I might hate me XD
56. Do looks matter? 'Hardly. To have good looks and a horrid spirit? That's like asking me if I want to shove my hand down a snake's throat just because it sparkles.' That's what the last person said and I think it's cool, so I'll leave it, but I think they do, but they're outweighed by personality.
57. How do you release anger? Singing! XD
58. Where is your second home? My best friends house.
60. What was your favourite toy as a child? Wow...I'm thinking barbies *hides face*
61. How many numbers do you have on your cell phone? ...I share my mom's -_- so none.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? Yes. Who doesn't love talking dinosaurs?
63. Do you use sarcasm? Only when necessary.
64. Mashed potatoes or Macaroni cheese? Mashed potatoes, of course!
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Same beliefs, good personality, intelligence, romance, love of music, and a bunch more along that line.
66. What are your nicknames? Tofu(Long story)
68. What's your favourite television show? Once Upon a Time, BBC Sherlock, AND DOCTOR WHO. CUZ DOCTOR WHO IS BEAUTIFUL.
69. What was your actual SAT score? Haven't done it yet...
70. What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? Cookes and cream :)
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Yes...
72. When was the last time you worked out? I walked around disneyland all day on monday :3!
73. Did you notice there was no question 64? What? You can't count, there is so a number 64. I checked!
74. What's the fastest you've gone in a car? I don't drive :( But I went with someone who did 90 for a while trying to catch a friend on the freeway. It was a little scary, but I was laughing my head off.
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? If they feel like it.
76. What are you listening to? Thanks for your Time by Gotye. It's pretty cool :)
78. Last person you talked to on the phone? My best friend ;D She's so cool.
79. What's the first thing you notice in a person? Eyes and smile
80. Favourite thought-provoking song? You know, I don't really know. Maybe "Castle on a Cloud," because it makes me think about how younger children can see things so clearly and so differently from teenagers and adults.
81. Favourite thing to hate? The Thenardiers!! XD I love hating them, they are so boss.
82. Favourite month of the year? June!!! No more school! XD
83. Favourite zodiac sign? No idea...
85. What is your hair color? Brown :)
86. Eye color? That odd light brown/honey/hazel thing I was talking about earlier...its really cool :D
89. Favourite fast food restaurant? No idea, I love so many XD But atm, I'm craving taco bell.
90. Do you like sushi? Yes! So gooood!
91. Last thing you watched? I had a dream last night I watched Phantom of the Opera, no lie. If that doesn't count, then Everybody Loves Raymond :)
93. Play any musical instruments? My voice is my main instrument, but I also am attempting to play the bass. I'm not to bad actually.
94. Republican or Democrat? I really don't know XD
95. Kisses or hugs? Both are awesome!
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships. Duh.
97. What was the last thing you bought? A soda XD It was worth it.
98. What kind of car do you have? I don't drive, therefore I am not in possession of a car.
99. What book are you reading? I want to reread Les Miserables...but I'm reading the last book in the Percy Jackson series :)
100. Describe your love life I do not have a boyfriend, therefore no love life. I spend my time daydreaming though, if that counts :)
And I got addicted to all that copy and paste stuff so tada:
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile. (Where to begin...)
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you know the difference between "its" and "it's", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and slap some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. Oh the irony...
Copy this if: you think books are way better then movies. (sometimes...)
Copy this if: You think swords are overrated and knives and bows and arrows are much better.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile (...all the time XD)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile. if they are right... copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile! (what, just like three times??)
Things I Am Not Allowed to Do at The Cafe Musain
-Tell Enjolras that he would get a lot more followers if he gave speeches shirtless
-Teach Grantaire the lyrics to "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"
-Steal Enjolras' "Red Waistcoat of Freedom" and run around singing, "ONE MORE DAY BEFORE THE STORM!"
-Inform Jolllly that joining a secret, revolutionary group is the first sign of having the deadly disease "revolution-itis"
-Nor am I allowed to cast other musicals, because Enjolras is not the following: The Phantom, Joseph, Che, Sweeney Todd, Captain Von Trapp, The Beast, Danny Zuko, Jesus...
-No calling Marius a Jonas Brother
-I am not allowed to compare Aaron Tveit or any other actor I deem "hot" to Enjolras - Enjolras is not "hot"; he is Angelically Beautiful
-Les Amis are not the Jets from West Side Story - even if Javert is Officer Krupke.
-Enjolras is not: Sexy, hot, do-able, gorgeous, lust-worthy, a tease, or Mr. Centerfold-Enjolras, and calling him so is inappropriate
-Enjolras is not my "husband" or my "beau", so I cannot call him that
-I am not allowed to ask Combeferre to tutor me, as I am "unteachable"
-Mimicking Enjolras while he gives a speech is a bad thing to do, and not good for your health
-Introducing the boys to tumblr is not safe
-Ramin Karimloo is not to be mentioned during meetings by me or anyone else
-Nor is Hadley Fraser
-Or any guy who's played an Ami
You might be a musical fan if:
You threaten to drop chandeliers on people and punjab them when you get annoyed with them
Whenever you see your crush with someone else, you start singing Eponine's part in 'A Heart Full of Love'
Whenever you're really hungry, you start singing 'Food, Glorious Food!' at whatever meal is next
You offer people meat pies when they say they are hungry
You wish somebody would give you a red, long-stemmed, thornless rose with a black ribbon tied around it
You want somebody to sing 'Loving You Keeps Me Alive' to you
You always want to start a rebellion in the name of the poor
You randomly sing 'For Good' to your bestie
When you have a crush on someone, but they like somebody else, you sing 'I'm Not That Girl'
You can come and go by bubble
You swear by the stars
You tend to sic various musical characters on annoying people
(Feel free to expand this list! Heaven knows it needs to be expanded!)