I don't have any stories simply because I rather read than write. What a shame, huh? The sad part is that I often write my own fics within my mind, but, pitifully, never on paper for fear of ruining my creativity.
Anyways, I'm a 17 junior at my high school in Austin, Texas (Poor me, I know!). But truthfully, Austin isn't that bad, dry and the heat sucks but other than that... No, really; the diversity of the cultures here surprised me. Not to mention the fact that, NO, the people do not ride around on horses, wearing cowboy hats and boots (They do that in cars instead). Lol! I'm joking. As I was saying, strangely enough it seems as if Austin actually a magnet for the many cultures of the world. It's awesome! Not to mention that Texas also hosts one of the largest Renaissance Festivals in the nation, to which I go at least 4 times a season; they're not open in the early autumn, the late spring, nor the summer. How sad...
My favorite subcategories and pairings include, and I warn you, I'm really traditional in pairings:
2. Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin/Kaoru and Sano/Megumi (That fox! ^_^)
3. Cardcaptor Sakura: Shaoran/Sakura
4. Gundam Wing: Heero/Relena is an must have. The others(Duo/Hilde, Quatre/Dorothy, Wu Fei/SallyandZechs/Noin) are very much preferredbut not presicely essential. Trowa/Catherine would be nice as well, but since they're technically siblings, it's understandable thatsome writers don't put them together.
5. Fushigi Yugi: Tamahome/Miaka
6. Sailormoon: There's something so enchanting about this anime/manga. It's a classic and brings back wonderful childhood memories. Mamoru/Usagi
7. DBZ/DBGT: I'm partial to Trunks/Pan, Goten/Bra,and obviously the parent couples.
Unsafe External Link