Author has written 10 stories for Teen Titans, Animaniacs, Star Wars, WordGirl, and Batman the Animated Series.
Alrighty!!! I'm baaaack! . Aren't you guys so thrilled. Anywho! For those asking, The next chapter of Child's Play is back in motion. I had to stop working and reading a lot of Fan Fiction due to school, which I am still in mind you. But I should be able to have more time during this year to write! Hallelujah Amen! So yeah, I'm not dead or anything guys, I've just been busy (big surprise). Thank you to all my reviewers and readers who have been so patient with me. You guys are the best! So keep on the look out alright! I'll be posting soon!
Hearts and hugs!
"Jesus is the yes to every promise of God." -William Barclay
My Favorite Adventure Time Scene:
Finn: (drops sword) I can't do it. I can't kill my best friend.
Jake: (Eyes watering) Oh, Finn...
Finn: NOT WITHOUT A BIGGER SWORD!!!
Hi, everybody I'm Swallow Tale. Ok, so here's a little bit about myself: Things I like are...
TV SHOWS: Teen Titans(duh), TMNT, Batman, Phineas and Ferb, NCIS, Doctor Who, Matlock, Soul Music, Star Trek, Animaniacs, Young Justice, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Star Wars:The Clone Wars, Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates, Danny Phantom, Static Shock, KND, Power Puff Girls, The Mentalist, Numb3rs, Where in the World is Carmon Sandiago, RedWall, Scooby Doo, Adventure Time, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Supernatural, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (2012 version)
MOVIES:Beatles Hard Days Night and Help!, Mary Poppins, My Fair Lady, The Princess Bride, Star Wars: not 1,2,&3. To me they suck...well maby not totally...I just wish it made sense and the acting just seemed bad and...ahhh, great I'm being a critic again I need to stop that...anyway, Harry Potter, All EVEN Star Trek movies, Oliver in Company, Prince of Eygpt. The Avengers! And the Live Action Teen Titans movie. Oh wait, that's right...they don't haaave a Teen Titans live action movie. Even though we've waited HOW LONG!!!
PAST TIMES:Writing, Reading, Watching TV, Swimming, Dancing, Talking and Texting friends, Eating chocolate, Playing videogames...mostly Zelda,
MUSIC: I love all kinds, disco, pop, country, rock, metal, ehh...somtimes rap. (For rap Lecrae is awesome and I love Toby Mac!) I mostly listen to Skillet, Linkin Park, Beatles, Queen, The Who, Aretha Franklin, Celine Dion, Ray Charles, Elvis, Evanescence, But normally when it comes to music I will like a certain song that someone has done, but it does not mean I totally like that paticular group or artist. You know what I mean?
Favorite Colors: Green, Blue, and Red
My Age: I'm 970 years old! I'm a Time Lord!! (insert Doctor Who music)
Fave Sports: golf (not on television...that's boring, I like playing it), gymnastics, football, basket ball, base ball, kick ball, soccer, volley ball. NOTE: I'm not good at any of these sports I just have lots of fun doing them whether I'm with family or friends. (or on the Wii.) ;p
Fave Drink: Dr. Pepper all the way!
I Love To Eat: Anything that is usally bad for me like starches and sweets. dark chocolate, cherries, speggettii, tacos, mmmm... not a huge meat fan but I do like lamb and somtimes fried chicken...and steak...and chicken fried steak, that's pretty good...oooh and talapia, burgers of course who could resist a good burger, oh and Chick-Fil-A's chicken man that is off the wall...Now I want waffle fries.
Favorite Ice Cream: Rocky Road and Strawberry!...I also like Peanut Butter Cup.
Obsession: One word. Superheroes. I Love superheroes. Superman, Batman, Wolverine, Storm, Spiderman, you name it! I also love Jesus! He's like the GREASTEST SUPERHERO EVER if you think about it!...cause He's the Son of God and saved the whole entire world then, yesterday and now! Boo Yeah! Anyway, what was I talking about?...Oh yeah superheroes! I loved them ever since I was a kid and I think it all started with Power Puff Girls. Though I'm not sure but I think that was the case since I loved it so much when I was in oh gosh...um 1st grade maybe? I don't know. Point is love Superheroes and always will.
Favorite Animal: Birds. But I like Labordors too...and Pandas! They so cute! :3
Favorite Villians:The Joker, Deathstroke (aka Slade), Magneto, Ras Al Gual, Loki, Darkside (that's how u spell his name right?), Maleficent from Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty ( I mean come on! She litterly calls upon the powers of "hell" to turn into that purple dragon thingie in the end to fight the prince. That is both scary and cool. I could go on into detail why I like this character so much but I won't), Carmon Sandiago (She's not really evil but she's one heck of a skilled theif and I really like her personality, and her
Favorite Heroes: Jesus Christ, George Washington, My Dad, Robin/Nightwing...but mostly Robin, Batman, Captain America, Green Arrow.
Catchiest Theme Song: Pinky and the Brain people! Just hear it once and I promise it will never. leave. your head. x x So BEWARE! You have been warned.
Things I can not stand! Planes. (I'm telling u their evil.), The Dark! (It's more of an actual fear than somthing I can't stand. I feel like it's gonna swallow me up and eat me or somthing...maybe I should put this on the "weird things about me list" that's coming up next don't worry...I don't know what it is but the dark just gives me the chills, I sleep with a Doctor Who TARDIS nitelight every night. SHHH! Don't tell anyone...that would be embarrasing...wait...) Coffee and Tea (I perfer a steaming hot cup of hot coco), Phantom of the Opera ( I've never liked it, it scarred me as a child, don't ask how or why I won't talk about it) The News (Does everything have to be bad and negative? How about some happy news for a change so I don't feel sick to my stomack.), Being Cold (I usually like summer and spring better because the weather is warm and comfortable, in the winter my hands get chapped, and my feet and hands always like ice, I swear I somtimes feel like I've become a Vampire.), Pink(I don't mind pink but I can never wear it (shivers) It's just so girly and uncomfortable and well...not my style. No offence to people who do like it, k) :) Wasp, Hornets, and Yellow Jackets! (I cannot stand wasp, they're ugly and have stingers on their butts! I'm somehow okay with bees they don't bug- I mean pester-I mean...bother-yeah that works- they don't bother me as much as those three insects do...Don't know why... I guess there are just things that some people don't like and I don't like wasp. I always feel like they're out to get me...all the time...
My Whelming Car Moment
Okay so I was in the car with my mom and I just got back from a devo with the youth group at my church. I was telling my mom that one of my closest best friends wasn't there and I had to hang out with my other friends, who are real cool and all, but were not as close as my other friend. Now my mother was like-
Mom: Well, that's probably a good thing she wasn't there. She can be overwhelming somtimes.
Me: You said overwhelming.
Me:(explaining) One of the characters from the show I watch, Young Justice, says that.
Mom: well she is... she's very overwhelming.
Me: Overwhelming, underwhelming, isn't anybody ever just whelmed?
Mom: (laughs) she's very whelming.
Me: (laughs) Now you're starting to speak Young Justice talk, Good job!! :D
I hafta say that it was the coolest conversations I've ever had with my mom. Lol!!!
Weird Things About Me:
(yes besides the ones I already listed) I'm random, I will put ketchup on almost anything, I talk to myself a lot (don't judge me I get it from my parents! and no u can't judge them either), I like to point out bad effects and over the top scenes while I'm watching movies (yeah, I'm a critic), I want a T-shirt that says "Han Shot First," I don't like orange juice but I like oranges and the reason I like oranges is because of the juice in the oranges (confused yet? Or just weird?), I like to spin around in circles and get dizzy for no reason when I'm in a very good or board mood, I love to dip pizza in dark chocolate sauce (u know? the sauce used for dipping strawberrys in) and eat it, it's really good, try it! No seriously... And Don't say "eww!" cause I know you are! Try it sometime! It's good! oh and I'm random...but you knew that.
Okay I found this on a website! It is not mine but I thought it was hilarious!!! Enjoy
Signs That you're a Teen Titans Nut
These are some signs that I made up that show if you are infected with Titan Syndrome. Enjoy!
1. You blame everything on Slade or Trigon
2. You find yourself chanting "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos" for no apparent reason
3. You know your favorite characters and idolize them
4. You now dislike school because of Mad Mod
5. You constantly look for new teen titans fansites and own one of your own
6. You have Teen Titans T-shirts from Hot Topic!
7. You want your favorite characters power
8. You wish you could be a Titan
9. You want to borrow the T-Car for a spin...wait no! You want a T-Car!
10. You want to learn Japanese to understand the song in the middle of Mad Mod
11. Whenever there's a thunderstorm, you yell at or say "HI!" Thunder and Lightning
12. You've memorized all songs and sing them on occasion
13. You quote the Teen Titans and sometimes their villans
14. You get all freaked out when the voice actors appear somewhere else
15. You like the animated Titans so much that you began to research the old one's histories
16. You think Dexter stole Gizmo's title
17. You like some villans, even though they're idiots
18. You think Larry has SERIOUS issues
19. If you like Raven, you want to kill Trigon
20. You have issues against the Gordanians
21. You think Robin and Star should be together forever
22. You read and write Teen Titans fan fiction and share it with other people wether they want it or not
23. Raven and Star, switched? You wanna be switched with your favorite character
24. You've memorized every episode inside, outside, backwards and forwards
25. It's hard for you to watch "How Long is Forever?" without crying a river
26. Kitten? Where? Call Starfire!
27. Your favorite character is your roll model
28. If you're really crazy, you sometimes call the animated characters by their old names
29. On Cartoon Orbit, you own everyone's CToon
30. You love all the characters, but you still have your favorite
31. Any and all Teen Titans episodes are carefully stored in your home
32. You knew Terra was gonna be a traitor before she was (and you still love her anyway)
33. You suddenly find yourself giving wierd insults, like Gizmo...
34. You freak out around puppets
35. King Tritent? You demand Aqualad!
36. Depending on your gender, you want to participate in the Tournament of Heroes/Heroenis
37. Man, you want a mirror just like Raven's
38. You sleep like Starfire on occasion
39. You think Control Freak has issues, but you like his motives
40. Overload'll never touch your electronics
41. You like to crack dumb jokes like Beast Boy
42. You have recently developed a strange taste for tofu...
43. You like the gym now
44. You think you need to change your batteries every so ofter
45. For some reason, you always win stuffed chickens at the county fair
46. You have recently discovered that you love mustard
47. You find yourself eating strange alien food
48. You find yourself attacking strange alien beasts that look like Gordanians
49. You now have a strong desire to win
50. Sonic Booms- the words speak for themselves
51. You and your friends sometimes argue quoting Robin and Cyborg
52. You have a punching bag in your room labled Slade
53. You want/have a gem on your forhead
54. You're moving to Tameran or Azarath tomorrow
55. You're afraid that you'll turn into a crysalis when you go through transformation
56. You believe that you're from Tameran or Azarath
57. You believe that you're related to your favorite character
58. You think Larry stole your title of the craziest Titans fan
59. You have no idea why Raven and Star were drooling over Aqualad
60. You even own a couple of the New Teen Titans comic books
61. You want/already bought the Teen Titans DVDs
62. You use wierd Tameranian expressions and no one knows what you're talking about
63. Your room is nothing but Teen Titans
64. You wrote a personality quiz, even with Terra
65. You take all Teen Titans personality quizzes you can find
66. You have a Teen Titans themed computer
Copy this into your profile if you love Teen Titans
""I don't like homosexuality. Does that mean I'm a violent hater? No. I DO believe that Jesus Christ clearly defined marriage for a man and a woman. Does that mean I send homosexuals hateful messages? No. I pray that God would move in their hearts and bring them back to him. Does that mean I'm shoving my religion down their throats? No. I don't understand why Christians aren't allowed to express their Bible based views, but homosexuals can rally, preach, and oppose Christianity all they want. Do I think that because I'm straight, I'm more righteous than them? No. Everyone sins, and God hates all sin equally, and I sin everyday. God doesn't hate gays. He is grieved by their sin, and that they have turned their backs to him. Look, all of my views are 100 percent Bible-based. If you don't like them, take it up with my Savior and Father God. Matthew 19:4-6- "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, let man not separate.""
This is a message by another fellow Christian writer on this site. I asked her/him if I could copy and paste his message on my profile because I agree with it whole-heartedly. I've been called a "homophobe" because I'm against homosexuality. Please understand though that I'm against homosexuality-- not the person who is a homosexual. I'm not scared of gays, I love people no matter what! I just don't believe homosexuality is right because of what God has said in His Word. Any sexual sin whether you are in a heterosexual or homosexual relationship is still sin. I'm not going to judge any one who is homosexual, or be mean to them, or put them down, or bully them, because that's not my job. My job is to tell people about Jesus and how He has changed my life, and how He can change yours! :D Because here's the deal, I'm no better than anyone else. I've made mistakes. I've lied, swore, disobeyed my parents, took something that didn't belong to me(...also called stealing), hit someone...And you may say "wow, Swallow Tale, but you seem like such a nice person." Yeah, I am, or at least I try to be, but let's face it--I'm not perfect, nobody is. I've screwed up in more ways than one but because of Jesus, He has taken those awful things I have done and cast them as far as the east is from the west. I'm no longer defined by what I did, or have done, or will do...I'm redeemed! I belong to Jesus! And I hope and pray this 2014 to be a better year and strive to be a better Christian, read my Bible more, and write 1,000 words of one of my stories each day so I'm not uploading a chapter every other five months! XD
So please, whatever you may be going through or whatever sin you have committed great or small, please, please consider Jesus and be saved today! Don't wait! And don't think that you have an awful sin that Jesus cannot forgive, because He can. He is willing and is able to forgive you of any sin, of any crime against Him, if you will just take what He has to offer you. You're soul is so precious. It means more to me than your feelings, and if I have hurt them in any way than I do apologize. Having your feelings hurt is no fun, but it is imperative for me to say this. I say these things because I care about people and I want everyone in the whole wide world to go to Heaven! :D
If you have any questions about how to be saved, don't hesitate to ask/PM me. My door is always open. :D
God Bless you all!
Things I love are family, friends, and of course GOD! I am a Christian and I believe in Jesus as my one and only Saviour! Praise the LORD for He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!! We need to love and honor him always and be baptized for the remission of sins!
Your Life Guard Walks On Water!!!!
I will probably be writing a lot of Teen Titan FFs because I really like the show. I hope my FFs will be fun to read and worth your time! Thank You! GOD BLESS ( insert little cute heart here)
-Swallow Tale :)
"I received an email the other day from some person sayin that if I loved Jesus to send this email to 10 other people. And I typed him back saying I love Jesus... But I hate you." XD
(quote by Tim Hawkins) (:
"...When you're a Christian you're not suppose to offend people, let me tell you-- rephrase that just a bit--I am not allowed to maliciously offend people. I'm not allowed to think of myself better, or superior, or be a racist, or a bigot. That's absolutely true and a beautiful part of my religious belief, but if you are offended by the Truth...that's your problem. I'm under no obligation not to speak the truth just because it might hurt your feelings,... the truth is suppose to hurt, that's how you know you don't have it."
-quote by Brad Stine-