My name's Lara and I'm a girl. That's probably all you need to know about me. Oh, I'm also obsessed with too many things. Seriously.
I breathe music; I can't go a day without listening to at least one song. About 67% of my body is made of videogames and the other 33% is basically books and movies and tv-shows.
I'm fluent in English and I know a little bit of French. I'm from Portugal however so my native language is Portuguese.
I'm really sarcastic. I'm not even kidding, I'm full of it and snark. Also, I swear a lot. I should really work on that, but I really don't care.
Also, my tumblr is, if you're interested. I love getting new followers (hint, hint).
“I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)I want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)”
― E.E. Cummings
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
― Pablo Neruda
"Someone asked me what home was and all I could think of were the stars on the tip of your tongue, the flowers sprouting from your mouth, the roots entwined in the gaps between your fingers, the ocean echoing inside of your ribcage." - E. E. Cummings
Unsafe External Link