Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Welcome to my profile! :)
On-going story/ies: Sanctuary of the Wounded (Beta read by Serious Sam)
Hiatus: Broken Ring, Buzzer Beater(being rewritten)
Age: College girl.
D.O.B: February 5
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies: Sketching, reading books and manga, watching YouTube commentators(like PewDiePie, Smosh, CutiePieMarzia, Cryaotic, etc)
Fave. Food: Ice Cream!
Fave. Song: My Everything by Ariana Grande
Fave. Anime: For now, I really can't pick one.
Facts about Weird
1) People say I'm weird. (That's how I created my pen name.)
2) I'm quiet like... really quiet. That's why I sometimes scream in my author's notes, to make some noise for a change. Uhhh... seems legit? Haha.
3) My favorite color is blue, yet I don't have many blue clothes. Only 2 or 3 shirts I presume? I don't like pink yet most of my clothes are pink. Witchcraft!!!
4) I do the Chii eyes whenever I'm updating my stories here in fanfic. I dunno why... but when I'm in the Chii mode, that means I'm inspired.
5) I'm super shy.
6) I like being alone most of the time because it helps me think.
7) I have a thing for eyeliners. It's just... "Art".
8) If you watch "Victorious", I sometimes act like Cat Valentine. You know, the childish innocent attitude. Yaaay
9) I'm afraid of cockroaches. I can tolerate spiders, leech, lizards, snails but... never the cockroach. Dead or alive. When I was a little girl(until now), if I have the chance to meet a Genie in the Bottle, one of my wishes is the extinction of the cockroaches.
10) I hate Math. I pout whenever I solve Math problems, but now, I can't believe I started liking the subject just a little bit. As long as it won't make me cry again, I guess we're in good terms.
11) As much as I love eyeliners, I love nail polishes also. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a girly-girl. I never knew how to put on make-up, but eyeliners and nail polishes are Art for me. You know, the color mixtures, eyeliners styles, etc.
12) I love reading Agatha Christie's works. Like, she's my Goddess of Authors. I hide a mystery-genre talent in me. Hehehe.
13) I never read and will never read YAOI/boys love and YURI/girls loveI mean, I never find handsome boys kissing each other attractive or hot at all. I'm not that against it but, I just don't understand. I usually get annoyed when I happen to cross by a Yaoi fanfic which has one of my favorite male characters as its main character. No harm meant, Yaoi and Yuri fans.
14) I adore CLAMP works. Their art is just my favorite Anime/Manga art of all. The fashion, the eyes, the body figures of male and female characters, the shape of the face, the hairstyles, the storyline, pretty much everything they do! I love it all. M
15) Believe it or not, I'm an Arianator.
16) I enjoy detective novels with romance. :)
17) I am a gamer. But not that great with Assassin's Creed, God of War, Tekken and most of all, Super Mario.
18) I am an Otaku.
19) I have certain tastes for female lead characters in an anime. Like in Sword Art Online... I love the anime but I don't like Asuna that much. Yes, she's strong and very skilled but, I still prefer Sachi to be with Kirito. It broke my heart when Sachi died.
20) I love Hyuga Hinata. I like pairing her to different Naruto characters. As long as I find the character suitable for her, I pair it up. Even if it's a crack pairing. XD But, I don't like Naruto being paired to other girls. BUT. I'm not in the level that I will write a fanfic where I would pair Hinata aside from Naruto. I still go with my mother ship, which is NARUHINA.
>Pairings I ship
NaruHina(My mother ship. All hail Kishimoto-sama for creating such destined characters!) -Naruto
SasuHina(I like Hinata being paired up with all the guys I find attractive and cool in Naruto) -Naruto
ItaHina(Yup, another crack pairing but I still like it!) -Naruto
GaaHina(I like this crack pairing also...) -Naruto
ShikaIno(I don't hate ShikaTema... I just like ShikaIno better.) -Naruto
NejiTen(Right from the start, I wanted them to be together) -Naruto
SasuSaku(I like seeing them together) -Naruto
HitsuHina - Bleach
RoyAi(THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! Second mother ship!) -FMA
NaLu(Kyaa) -Fairy Tail
GraLu(Now, this is one of the best pairings out there. :) Lucy is like Hinata in Fairy Tail for me. I like pairing her to different cool characters.) -Fairy Tail
StingLuI know this is another crack pairing but... I can't help it! Lucy is just so pair-able to any hot guys out there! Especially to Sting.)
JerZa -Fairy Tail
LaMi(Next to GraLu and NaLu, this pairing is what I support most! I just love them together. The first time I saw them talking with each other through a crystal ball. THAT WAS IT. I rooted for them.) -Fairy Tail
RyoSaku(One of the first pairings I shipped. A RyoSaku fanfic is still my most favorite fanfic here in Fanfiction. It's called Danger in The Tennis Courts by Ikhiori.) -Prince of Tennis
KiriSaku(Oh, I know what you're thinking. Another crack pairing! Yes, yes. At first I didn't think that Sakuno can be paired with a Rikkai player but when I read DITTC, I started liking this pairing.) -Prince of Tennis
MomoAn -Prince of Tennis
SyaoSaku - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/Cardcaptor Sakura
KuroTomo -Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
FaiChi -Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
I guess I already mentioned a lot, ne? :) But there are still more at the back of my mind. Hihihi!
>Pairings I HATE
Probably any Yaoi and Yuri pairing. Just what's happening in the WORLD!?
Fanfictions I dearly love: (Those which are completed are only mentioned)
Danger In The Tennis Courts by Ikhiori -If you're a P.O.T fanatic and a RyoSaku shipper, this fanfic is just for you! It is the best thing I have read in this site and will forever be my favorite. :)
Bonds of Time by Riyuto-san- The first time travel Naruto fanfic I read and it got me hooked! It's NaruHina, of course. And I love every bit of it.
Love Song by Agent-G- I was really glad when I found this fanfic. It's a Kakashi story... and his partner here is Hanare, the lady ninja from the Village of Keys. She appeared in one of the filler episodes of Naruto Shippuuden and I found her and Kakashi quite suitable.
And They Say Chivalry is Dead by fireblazie- Behold! The first ever fanfic I have read in this site! It's a ShikaIno story and I LOVE it. I've reread this for more than five times already. I just can't get enough! :)
Seigaku Kittens by Gwynhafra - A P.O.T one-shot that will make your life longer. I laughed throughout the whole story. I regret nothing!
Wizard of Kitsune by Leaf Ranger - A NarutoXLOTR story. One of the best NaruHina stories! I love Naruto... and I love Lord of The Rings! Gaaah! I'm in cloud9 when I was reading this fanfic.
I might include some more. There are many out there but still aren't complete! :) I'll update if I can.
And so, that's the end for now.
MY STORIES(finally! it's in plural form!!!)
I Will Take You Forever(Status: on Hiatus)- NaruHina A tragic story. A mixed up Titanic and A Walk to Remember.
Beyond an Heiress's Purpose(Status: COMPLETE)- NaruHina, of course. There are many twists and turns with the story and the truths will unravel slowly. This involves Shamans and Priestesses.
Broken Ring(Status: on Hiatus)- SqualoOC fanfic. The Doctor of the Varia Squad. Inspired by "Doctor Doctor" of breadbutterpudding.
Buzzer Beater- My first Kuroko no Basuke fanfic. :)
Sanctuary of the Wounded(ongoing)- NaruHina. In collaboration with Serious Sam!
Eyes of Time- Plot under development. NaruHina. Original story from Shinobi of life.