I love Tom Riddle/Hermione stories of her time-travelling. If I had my way I would keep her in the past forever, usually she's come from her world where everyone has died anyway.
I also love Hermione/Remus Lupin or Hermione/Sirius Black stories when she time-travels again.
I really dislike crossovers!! They are perfectly fine the way they are and should not be crossed. They should be left the way they are!
These are a few of my favourite Harry Potter stories:
- Fast Forward (and the others in the triology) by pop-pop-bananas
- Be My Escape by Salemsoriginal99
- Take My Heart Away by Hatusu (very good but very sad)
- The Braclet by AkashaTheKitty
- Eden by obsessmuch
- Ultima Ratio by Winterblume
Although of course, this is only a small amount of them. Take a look below to find my other favs :)