Author has written 1 story for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hi there! Welcome to my profile! :D
Pen name: Chokokyoko (Formerly: Kyoko MayuKikyo Kinkishi Tsuki, which was far too long XD)
I'm female, I love playing piano, and I love Hetalia. :)
Yes... I'm American. My parents are Chinese and Italian, making me a hybrid of sorts... if that matters. XD
Actually, I only just found out about Hetalia at the end of January (2012) and I've since dove into Hetalia research... fanfics, videos, doujins, drama CDs, character songs, (learning piano versions of the songs,) fanart, etc. I really, really love it. :)
You can also check me out on deviantart, where I am far more active. http://chokokyoko.deviantart.com/
My Favorite Pairings!
-USUK (America/England) ...my beautiful OTP.
-GerIta (Germany/N. Italy)
-Spamano (Spain/ S. Italy)
I'm not dead-set on having these pairings in all the fics I read and like; they're just my preferences. And yes I approve of yaoi, whether it be fluffy or full of lemony goodness. XD
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears's 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Hooray for BL & Yaoi!
I haven't posted many stories of my own (shame, shame), however, I have a bunch of stories by some wonderful authors in my favorites... definitely take a look! Thank you! :)