First off, thank you for visiting my author's page, reader!
Secondly, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good and that Weasley is my King!
I'm 17 years old, female, Welsh and proud of it!! Dw i'n dwlu Cymru! (I love Wales, to all my lovely English neighbours! :D).
I've got brown curly hair, dark brown eyes and I'm 5'9". My favourite colours are midnight blue, emerald green and royal purple.
Random facts about me are that I couldn't tell the time until I was 9, I drink so much coffee during exam times that my friends tell me that I smell like Starbucks, my favourite animal is an owl, I love jelly beans (but only the good ones, like the Jelly Bean Factory, not the crappy ones in Pic 'n' Mix) and that my real name is Shannon, like the Irish river :)
I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange.
Show your support for the Twin Exchange! Copy and Paste this to your profile!
I basically started reading FanFiction during a summer and got addicted! I love the Weasley twins (honestly, who couldn't??), but my favourite character has to be Hermione. I love her witty arguments with Ron. They're really entertaining!
I don't have a particular favourite type of FanFiction, though I do mostly stick to Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Twilight fics. I'll read most FanFiction stories so long as there is a good plot line, decent grammar and keeps my interest . One-shots are good if they are written well.
Anyway, I love reading and writing. I like classics like Narnia and Wuthering Heights but I really love action books, of which the Jack Reacher series are my absolute favourites. I'll probably read any book you hand me (unless it's horror because I can't stand much gore).
I have a few ideas for stories but I'm all ears to any suggestions! Don't be shy! I also appreciate reviews, so if you like any of my stories, please let me know what you think, whether it's good or bad! Any errors pointed out would also be helpful.
That's all at the moment, have fun!
"Life Of A Champion: Harry Potter" - In progress
List twelve of your favorite characters from Harry Potter, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What you happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve "going at it"?
8. Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff
9. Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
10. Would you write Two/Four/Five?
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
14. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
This story is makes sense but still . . *shudder* I hope I never read this.
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
17. Who would most likely join the Order of the Phoenix, 3, 6, 9, or 10?
18. Who would most likely become a death eater, 2, 5, 8, or 11?
19. Who would make a better couple, 1/6 or 2/4?
20. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
21. For a fanfiction about 7 and 12, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
22. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
23. Who would make the best Auror, 1, 6, 8, or 10?
24. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown - Champion
Waking Up: Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
First Day of School: Swiss ft. Music Kidz - One In A Million
Falling In Love: The Wanted - Lightning
Fight Song: Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Breaking Up: Adele - Someone Like You
Prom Night: LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem (This is actually true!!)
Life: Travis McCoy ft. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
Mental Breakdown: P!nk - Fuckin' Perfect
Driving: Taio Cruz ft. Kylie Minogue - Higher
Flashback: Katy Perry - Last Friday Night
Getting Back Together: The Script - For The First Time
Wedding: JLS - Love You More
Birth of a Child: The Wanted - Glad You Came
Final Battle: Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
Funeral Song: Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here
Final Credits: Take That - Said It All
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Words To Live By
"To die, would be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan, Peter Pan
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
"Why spiders? Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies?'" - Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
"I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge" - Fred and George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone
"Just one more, Master Harry, for luck?" - Kreacher, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
"That depends on how fast you drive. Bella, how opposed are you to Grand Theft Auto?" - Alice Cullen, New Moon
"It never made sense for you to love me. I always knew that." - Bella Swan, New Moon
"To infinity, and beyond!" - Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep." - Cinderella, Cinderella
DONKEY!!" - Shrek, Fiona, King, Queen and Donkey, Shrek 2
"Yippee-kai-yay, mother fucker!" - John McLane, Die Hard
"Yo-da-lay-he-hooo!" - Jessie, Toy Story
"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson, The Simpsons
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Suess, Seussical
"Let me get this straight Professor. You're actually giving us permission to do this? That is correct, Longbottom. To blow it up? Boom? BOOM! Wicked! How on earth are we going to do that? Why don't you confer with Mr Finnegan? As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics. I can bring her down! That's the spirit. Off you go!" - McGonagall, Neville and Seamus, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Movie
If you actually read all, or most, of this, my hat goes off to you and thanks for sticking with it!!
Unsafe External Link