Author has written 31 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, and Pokémon.
Hey-o all you readers/writers! Kuro Rakka Shimo here!
Birthday: June 19!!
Catchphrase: KRS, Out!
RULES FOR WRITING CHIPMUNK FANFICS, ACCORDING TO ChipmunkLover and Kity Seville:
1) They are brothers, nothing else. "Just sayin'... incest."
2) They must always live with Dave. "Well, considering the fact that they age and Dave would eventually die... ignoring!
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany. "Yea... Ingored."
4) They cannot die. "I'm pretty sure that since they are anthropomorphic chipmunks, they may have an extended life span but inevitably, they will die... this makes me sad on so many levels..."
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to he the same color as they're signature colors. "You wanna know something? I really don't care about this rule because I plan on having them in my stories with different powers than usual because i'm boss like that!"
6) They can't die. "Wait a flamin' cactus-y minute! You already said that! What's wrong with youuu?"
7) They can't be severly injured. "Then you want them invincible? Sorry but that is an impossibility!"
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created my the Bagdasarians. "Hey look over there! In the home page you will see some thing that says 'Unleash your Imagination'! Plus, I will use my OC's iffin I wanna! So yeah... ignoring this one as well!"
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller. "How about i just go and complain that Miss Miller isn't in the movies, therefore, the Chipettes cannot live with her? Besides, I like the idea of them all living in the same house!"
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story. "Ya know what? Im starting to think that you have no imagination!"
11) They can't be in horror stories. "Yes... Apparently the Grim Reaper would like a word with you... he sounds very pissed about you trying to decide who dies or not..."
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter. "YOU CAN'T THROW IN A JOKE WHEN SOMEONE DIES! Again, what is wrong with youuuu ?"
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action. "Then someone has never seen the new movies!"
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random. "Oh yeah? And who is going to stop me? Certainly not the AatC fic rule police!"
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly. "Lets see here... sent 100 dollars to a company that has like times 17000 more or ignore this rule? Hmm... IGNORED!(besides, I am died already!)
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules. "THANK YOU! NOW I CAN FINALLY START TO IGNORE THEM MORE! I love this rule..."
READ IF YOU ARE A TRUE CHIPMUNK FAN!
If you are a complete and true Alvin and the Chipmunk fan like me, get older and love them more, dream and write endless fan fic on them, and known as the weird one just because of that then you are not alone, and I have some advice for you all, don’t let anyone push you around, love your life an live it the way you want to, if your friends tell you to stop and it isn’t right then they ain’t worth your time, if you get call weird or strange every two seconds because of it they ain’t worth your time, you don’t need those people if they want to be your friend let them but if they take to p* all the time they can go away especially if they don’t support the thing you love the most, and aren’t being the friend they should be, no one is perfect and BELIEVE ME everyone has faults, copy and paste this to your profile if you agree and don’t give a s* what people think about you
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list.
AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Yin's Crescent, Naruto713-17, halfdemongirl92, Black-Dranzer-1119, Riayu, SasuNaru RULES The World 4 EVA, AlvinSevilleIsHOT,captain chipmunk, BrittanySeville18, Periosha, Victory's Raconteur, Kuro Rakka Shimo...
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot.
Mommy. I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs.The sound of your heart beat is my lullaby.
Mommy. Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitly see I'm a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm here.
You know what Mommy? I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too...and I cry, even though you can't hear me.
Mommy. My hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms amd legs. I am becoming quite good at it, too.
You went to the doctor today...Mommy, he lied to you. He said I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think, and I feel...Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear the doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns!! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy, help me!!
Mommy. I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me, Mommy? What did I do wrong?
Post on your site...tell the story that they can't tell, and that the cold-hearted simply do not care to hear...
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW. Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:
"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send a personal message. While normally I'd prefer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile. Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
Thank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence, is truly deafening…
Which do you prefer? Reading fanfic , or writing them? I'll be honest with you, I really love reading other author's fics, along with my own, but I also LOVE writing them!
Do insulting reviews discourage you? Not at all! If I ever get an insulting review, I'll just ignore it and keep believing in my stories!
What do you mainly write and read about? All of my stories have been AatC stories, all including my amazing OCs!
Are you proud of your fanfics? I am 100% P-R-O-U-D of my fics! What sense does it make to be a writer, if you don't like your own stories?
How long have you been on fanfiction.net? I first joined Fanfiction.net on 09-3-11, I found this amazing website by browsing the internet, I stumbled on a story, and as I read it, I thought to myself "Hey, maybe I can come up with an idea of my own and use that to entertain people!" And that is how I became a proud author!
Have you inspired any other writers? If I have, I feel very accomplished!
When you are added to a person's Favorite Author's list, how do you react? I just smile. I smileand think to myself "You did it! There are people who actually like your stories!" and that is what makes me want to keep going!
Would you cry if you posted a one-shot, came back the next morning, and found a thousand reviews in your mailbox? I would just break down in tears of joy! I would feel so great about it, I wouldn't know what to do with myself!
Do you think it's possible for you to get a thousand reviews for a one-shot? Hey, Hey! Anything is possible!
Is it regular for you to get over 10 reviews for each chapter? Nope.
What was your first story on this site? My very first story that I wrote was called "Enter the Realm of Tokozaca", and as you can see, it obviously didn't go very well. I deleted it, revised it, and with the help of a few of my friends, I turned it into Seven Lands of Darkness, and I will turn it into an amazing eight part saga!(currently on hold)
What is your latest fanfic posted? Imperfections: The Twist in Time
If you compare the two, how far have you gone since you first started writing fanfics? I have to say, when I look back, I just think "You've come a long way, but don't get cocky! There is still a long way to go!"
Are you a legend in your archive? Haaahahaha! Me? A legend? No, no, no my friend! I know I'm not a legend! But I would like to be sometime in the future!
What are the most things you hate in people on fanfiction and in rl?: Flamers, no doubt! All flamers do is destroy good stories, and that, my friend, REALLY BOILS MY BLOOD!
What are the most things you like in people on fanfiction and in RL?: That would have to be all of the amazing friends that I have made so far(ChipmunksRule4ever, Periosha Seville Andrews, just to name a few)
Whats your favorite thing about yourself?: Everything! In order to be a good author, one must like themselves 100%
Whats your least favorite thing about yourself?: Did you even read the question above?
Why did you come to fanfiction?: Like I said before, it is because I want to entertain others with my fics!
What was your first story: Also stated before, Enter the Realm of Tocozaca(It was a failed attempt...)
Whats something for people to know when the read your stories?: Nothing much, I just say what's on my mind!
Have you ever wrote a mixed couple AATC story?: Multiple times.
Do you think your a good writer?: I think so, but I can't say that for everyone...
Are you on alot of peoples fav authors?: Hey, if I am, then I must be doing something right!
Do you write stories for over your age?: Heck yea.
Do you think your nice?: I don't think im nice, I know I'm nice!
Which chipette are you most like?: Well... I am a male, but... I would have to say that I am more like Jeanette!
Whats your favorite show?: I have waaaay too many!
Whats your least favorite actor/actress/singer?: Pretty much every rapper! Some, on the other hand, I like.
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mout and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about weather.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."
I LOVE YOU MOM!
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? Question mark? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Killer of thy Cookies (Singapore), Inspirational Spark (Both of us!)- United States, UmbraFox (Australia), RikkiLucario7 (USA), Kuro Rakka Shimo (USA)
The following OCs are mine and can NOT be used without my permission.
Turac Calder Frost
Ren Aither Frost
Xyrza Bazak Frost
Amy Edana Frost
Dee Demetria Frost
Gwen Petra Frost
If you want to use any of these characters, all you have to do is ask me and tell me what you plan on using them for.
Well, that's all I got! Thanks for stopping by! KRS, Out!
Your stories are only as good as you think they are! Don't let flames get you down! Go and get creative, my brothers and sisters in Fanfiction!
Song link for Chapter 1 of Of Love and Happiness
Song link for Chapter 1 of My Mother
Song link for All I Want For Christmas
First of all, let me say I am glad you all enjoy my stories. But. There are a few things that I must say. So lets get to it.
Alrighty, just to end it, let it be known that I am NOT going to write any more of the "Lucky" one-shots some of you asked for. They would end up repetitive. And I don't like that.
Also, as far as I am concerned, Dave is a character who doesn't need sex. So I'm not writing any lemons involving him. Seriously guys. It ain't happening. Don't ask. Jeez. Just don't. Now that those issues are out of the way, I'll tell you guys now that if you enjoy some Pokémon things, I'll be writing lemons there too. So there's something to look forward to! THAT IS ALL. Kuro R. Shimo
Dear lovely, lovely readers of mine.
A friend of mine, TheTimberWolf09, has recently given me some pretty damn amazing assistance with this here story. So, let's have some applause for him! He's given the suits here a good type of upgrade, which you can read about in his more recent piece, "Ripples in Time: the Tech of Imperfections". Now, I want you all to know that the way that I have shown the suits are just a basic form, and what TimberWolf has done can be seen as a type of upgraded version, though, I will be changing them up some.
Now, one last thing before I go. I am going to hunt down as much inspiration as I can, and I'm gonna give you all a awesome update! *gets hit in the head with an incoming rock* Heeey! Ugh, next time, I'll wear a helmet!
In pain... KRS, O-*hit by another rock*
Light: Wait! *quickly hides a rock behind himself*
Dark: One mooore thing!
Me: Didn't I keep you two hidden away?
Dark: Your readers like us, so we stay.
Me: Friggan muses...
Light: Anyway, get ready! We're gonna make Kuro add in a real good surprise in this story! And we definitely aren't gonna spoil anything!
Me: Can I PLEASE sign out now?
Dark and Light: Very weeeell.
Me: *clears throat* KRS...
Dark and Light: AND MUSES!
o O º('·.('·. .·').·')º O o
»-.-.-.-!ThAnKs FoR cOmInG!-.-.-.«
o O º(.·'(.·' '·.)'·.)º O o
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|