Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, We Will Rock You, and Doctor Who.
HorseyWitchOfTorchwood. It may change soon.
Bit of rubbish about me that you won't really care about
Name: Look at my username. Come up with a nickname if you want something shorter. I don't just put stuff like my name out there for anyone to see. I'm not saying that you're a stalker or a weirdo. But seeing as anyone can read this, I'm not taking any chances.
Age: I'd say, but I'd have to change it every year. Don't worry, you'll work it out.
Gender: I'm a girl. Which strangely, people don't work out very quickly online. In real life it's more obvious (to quote Dawn French -pointing at chest- "These are such a give away!")
Location: England, Earth. I won't put my town for the same reason I won't put my name. Also, I'm moving soon and I'd have to change it.
Occupation: I'm studying media hair and make up at college. I think that makes me a student. Or is that just university?
Past Obsessions: I was obsessed with Tweenies when I was five. Then my favourite programme was Mona the Vampire and even named my cat after hers (but Fang is an awesome name). But mostly my childhood obsessions were Harry Potter and Doctor Who but they don't count as past because I still love them.
Current Obsession: Like I said, Harry Potter and Doctor Who. Musicals in general. I've gotten into the Hunger Games and Revenge lately. Does trying to make my hair look like River Song's count?
Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, acting, horse riding, fighting with morons on the internet.
What I love: my cat, fictional stories (films, books, songs, whatever form, they fascinate me), being part of plays, my family
Pets: I have one cat, Fang. I want a unicorn. My mum can't afford one though.
Family: I live with my parents, no brothers or sisters, which is kind of nice but it gets lonely sometimes. I'm very close to my parents. I am also close to one of my aunts, my two cousins and my nan and granddad. My cousins are like my brothers. I've always wondered what it's like to have a twin. I don't have any children for obvious reasons.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself. I do this rather frequently.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet. They've stopped worrying.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether. Occasionally.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D. I think it would be interesting to experience it for a day same as... well, anything really. But I probably wouldn't like it forever.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101. (Nope)
The Girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself & has lost over 30lbs.
The Boy you just called stupid? He has a learning disability & studies over 4hrs a night.
The Girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her.
The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home.
There's more to people than you think. Repost this if you are against bullying.
Really Stupid Shop labels:
On Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But it's just a suggestion!)
On a Korean kitchen knife: "Warning: Keep out of children."(Hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(Somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."(Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (No shit)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Tynol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (really? Never would have guessed)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon. I feel SO special...)
1. One of your scars, how did you get it? One on my hand from burning myself on my curlers
2. What is on the walls of your bedroom? paint, posters, photos, a spider... shit a spider!
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? apparently no
4. What type of music do you listen to? musicals
5. Do you know what time you were born? 6:15
6. What do you want more than anything? at this point in time? To have a pet dragon
7. What do you miss? falling asleep on the sofa and waking up in bed. I wish I could still teleport.
8. What is your most prized possession? my grandma's bracelet and ring.
9. How tall are you? 5'1. And half and inch
10. Do you get claustrophobic? yes
11. Do you get scared in the dark? it's not the dark, it's what could be in the dark. Yeah, thanks Moffatt.
12. The last person to make me cry? Kerry Ellis (I was listening to her singing a sad song)
13. What is your favourite perfume for a girl? the one I use
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex? don't really care. I just see boys and think "He's cute." But I don't really know what I find "cute"
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? in the rain. Because I would have to marry someone that awkward
16. Coffee or energy drink? Neither. Eww
17. Favourite pizza topping? cheese
18. If you can eat anything right now, what would it be? I fancy some pringles
20. Have you ever eaten a gold fish? No, I don't even eat fish
21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever recieved? I don't remember. If it was the first I'd have been a baby! But then it can't have been very meaningful...
22. Do you like anybody? Yes
23. Are you double jointed? I don't know, let's try it! Oww, no
24. Favourite clothing brand? whatever's affordable. As long as it looks good and fits, it doesn't need to be some expensive brand.
26. Do you have any pets? Yes
27. What kind is it? a cat
28. Would you fall for someone knowing that that person was leaving? Most likely. In fact, I'd probably realise it on their wedding day or something like Rachel and be like "I love him! Why didn't you tell me?"
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much you care about them? by saying "I care about you this much! Expect my arms would have to be wider like wings!" You know, the Buddy the Elf way of doing things.
30. What annoys you most? people not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" when they say "your stupid" when they mean "you're stupid." And the fact that the roads don't match where they've all had the tarmac redone at different times.
31. Weaknesses? chocolate, puppies, the fact that if you hold stuff up I can't reach it.
32. Ever done a prank call? No, I wanted to once but didn't have any credit.
33. What were you doing before you filled this out? eating dinner
34. What do you get complimented about most? my hair, although that's mostly people going "bloody hell, your hair is long!"
35. How many kids do you want? no idea!
36. Do you wish on stars? used to
37. Do looks matter? for what? Friends? Love interests? Potential employees?
38. What was your favourite toy as a child? a cuddly cat
39. Do you use sarcasm? there are certain people that sarcasem was invented for and I used to go to school with a lot of them
40. What is your favourite band/singer? Can't choose
41. Favourite TV show? can't choose
42. Favourite ice cream flavour? chocolate
43. Do you have all your fingers and toes? (counts) yes
44. What are you listening to? "The movie in my mind" - Miss Saigon
45. Last thing you drank? diet coke with no caffeine
46. Favourite thought provoking song? what?
47. What do you notice first about the opposite sex? if they've pulled their trousers up or are trying to look "hard"
48. What was the last thing you watched? This Morning
49. Republican or Democrat? which ever one Labour is. I'm British
50. What book are you reading? The Dead by Charlie Higgson
I write fics. Weird that, right?
I recently cleared out what I most likely won't finish. I might start them again so if you liked something I took down, just ask and I'll see what I can do.
A series of stories set in the Torchwood universe
The Families - coming soon
The Miracle was stopped, but the Families are still out there, waiting. But so are Torchwood. Torchwood is a full blown military unit and are training disadvantaged children. Adrian and Emilie Rivers train under sullen alien hunter, Darren Hart, along with Darren's sister, Lia, and Finn Morrison, a teenage thief with no future. All five have more on their minds than serving the British Empire and have personal debts to settle.
The 200 Series
a series of fics about what the Doctor got up to after "The God Complex" before "Closing Time."
200 Summers - WIP
This is part of my Doctor Who series. Based on several stange things that really happened to me on holiday. It tells the story of Erin Alexander, a girl who dreams of being something speical. She meets the Doctor while strange things are happening at the holiday camp.
200 Stories - Coming soon
The Doctor finds himself in a trol fic alien experiments where a Mary Sue is in love with him and wants to kill River Song, because River is now evil aparently. Kind of a parody of My Immortal style fics.
La Vie Boheme - WIP
The story of the bohimiens from We Will Rock You. Begining just after Globalsoft took control, until the end of the show. So about 300 years of a story. I could keep going for a while with that one.
Lost Souls - coming soon
Twins Georgia and Freddie Song are left alone after their mother's death and decide to find their father. But it's pretty impossible to find the Doctor. With a vortex manipulator, they end up running around time meeting old friends, finding family, flirting with Jack and doing a lot of running
WARNINGS: obviously, this is about two children who have lost their mother which is a very sad subject.
The Camera - coming soon
When an armature play sets up a camera to record their set being built, the Doctor finds that something is hiding in the old theatre, watching everyone who passes by.
I have made some Sims of my characters. You can download them. I've only got them for Sims 3 at the moment so if you would like one of my characters but don't play Sims 3, sorry.
If any of my fics were made into a movie this is my dream cast. I know some of them are a bit older than the characters or in some cases might be dead by the time this is read and I haven't changed it. It's a bit of fun. It's never going to happen. Mainly applies to my OCs
Emilie Rivers - Evanna Lynch. My reasons being that when I was trying to come up with how Emilie looks, I kept imagining her looking like Luna from Harry Potter.
Amelia "Lia" Hart -
Finn Morrison -
Adrian Rivers -
Darren Hart -
Reyna Costello -
Georgia Song -
Frederick "Freddie" Song -
Some of my favourite quotes, funny, inspirational, mad.
"The rest is an episode of something called I'm a Celebrity: Get me Out of Here. What a bunch of twats." - Pop We Will Rock You.
"To love another person is to see the face of God" - Les Miserables "Finale".
"I think they meant it, when they said you can't buy love, now I know you can rent it, on new lease you are my love" - Rent "I'll Cover You"
"War isn't over when it ends, some pictures never leave you mind." - Miss Saigon "Bui Doi"
I might not update much because I take part in several shows a year, and I'm at college, working on original novels and have trouble staying focused