Author has written 4 stories for Walking Dead, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, and Hunger Games.
Hi! My name is Emmy and I LOVE to write! I'm energetic and my friends all think I am a bit weird, but they still love me:) I have a huge crush on Michael Fassbender and Josh Hutcherson. I feel in love with Josh when I saw him in kicking and screaming *sigh* childhood memories. I love the Shins, The Strokes, and the Pixies! MY favorite movies are Fight Club, Harry Potter, and Inglorious Bastards! My favorite books are Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Fight Club, and To Kill A Mockingbird.
Favorite quotes or lines:
1. I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection-Fight Club
2. I am Jack's smirking revenge-Fight Club
3. You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.-Fight Club
4. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.- Fight Club
5. In death, a member of project mayhem has a name, his name is robert paulsen.-Fight Club
6. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart-Finnick Odair
7. I drag myself out of nightmares each morning to find that there's no relief in waking-Finnick Odair
8. Of course this is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?-Albus Dumbledore
9. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
10. "I love Ringo Starr"
"Nobody loves Ringo Starr"
"That's why I love him."-500 Days of Summer
IMPORTANT NOTICE I am one of the many (there should be more) people that have IAOWHPD or I Am Obsessed with Harry Potter Disorder. Some of the symptoms may include, but do not limit to: blocking out the world when reading Harry Potter, reading Harry Potter over and over again and noticing new fantastic things each time, wishing Hogwarts was real, thinking that at least one character from Harry Potter is hot (Fred), comparing everything to Harry Potter or quotes by the characters there in and making your own fantasy life about Harry Potter. If you think you have this disease copy this onto your profile. We don't want to be cured. Support this disease in its up rise to overpower the brains of people and make their lives so much better...
PLEASE READ! MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU: Okay, I have a secret to tell you guys. I'm telling you guys because it might effect my writing and stories. Quite recently I was diagnosed with a disorder that, I'm pretty sure many people have. Actually I have been diagnosed with two serious disorders. The first disorder which is the less serious of the two is called IAOWHGD more commonly known as I Am Obsessed With Hunger Games Disorder. It's quite serious and the symptoms include: Making Hunger Games references without realizing it, zoning out and imagining yourself in the Hunger Games or being a rebel, quoting The Hunger Games, comparing your peers to characters and being disappointed when some of the characters are WAY better than your peers. The second disorder I have been diagnosed with is Finnick Odair syndrome or FOS. Symptoms of this disorder include: Fantasizing about Finnick Odair's body, crying randomly when you think of him and Annie, yelling at your boyfriend to be more like Finnick, constantly trying to find actors to play Finnick, fantasizing about being married to Finnick *sigh, and crying when you realize Finnick is a fictional character. Or in his case a Finnicktual character. HAHAHAHA...no.
FOR MY ANNIE AND FINNICK STORY!
For Everything Looks Better Covered in Blood: