Poll: Danny is taken in to the Ghost Zone by Sam and Tucker to find ? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Danny Phantom.
OK heres some info about me :P
Hair Color:Brown with natural highlights
Eye Color:dark dark brown
Age: Thats for me to know
Interests:reading, figure skating, dancing, playing my instruments, and twirling my flag
Likes:being with my friends,spending good old family time, all of my interests
Dislikes:being sick,the smell of smoke, bullies, drama,being teased, and being thought of as just a girl who cant take care of themselves
Instruments I Play: cello,flute,piano,piccolo,keyboard,violin,viola, recorder, and little bit of other instruments.
Post this into your profile if...
If you think Danny is cuter in human form, but you still love his ghost half because it's all Danny anyway...post this into your profile.
If your mom makes fun of you for being a certain age and still loving Danny Phantom...post this into your profile.
If you have tried to contact Butch Hartman in some way, shape, or form with a question about Danny Phantom...post this into your profile.
If you can't find any information about that damn "The Big Movie" for Danny Phantom, season four, even though you have tried for hours on end...post this into your profile.
If you wonder why they would end Danny Phantom but keep Fairly Odd Parents going for freaking forever...post this into your profile.
If you were surprised to see that Vlad had actually gotten a cat...post this into your profile.
If you have thought about naming a future child Danny just so you can say the name without being looked at funny...post this into your profile.
If you think it would be fun to stand near one of those wishing pools in a mall all day, and every time someone throws in a coin, you say, "So you have wished it, so shall it be!"...post this into your profile.
If you think it would be fun to run around a department store with your friends, pretending to be Secret Ninjas...post this into your profile
I can say that I strongly agree with Gay Rights and the Day of Silence which is on April 20th last I checked...
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Canada..
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Funny Copy and Pastes
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Patterson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a sky scraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating pop corn screaming "DO A FLIP!" then copy and paste this to your profile.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... .
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Kina lupi, Dragonluvr1993, UniqueMelody, XxSpiritWolfxX, MillionDollarNinja, VampireFrootloopsRule, teendanni13, DizzlyPuzzled, ChristinCC
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLATION
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 k
2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads: 'Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim,
One sunny day,
IF they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Excuse me. Have you seen my mind? I think I've lost it...
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening' and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
I didn't say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you.
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
Silence is Golden, Duck tape is Silver.
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.- Oscar Wilde
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why would I keep looking after I found it?
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
This is off of Hiway202 profile I suggest that you read their stories!!!
I am the girl ... that does go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book or write. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, Brokenwolf13, Bookworm700, Sparteen, GothicShadowPhantom, PsychoticNari, KP100, EmberMclain13, GhostDog401, Turkeyhead987, Danielle Fenton, Hiway202 ChristinCC,
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
This makes me teary eyed every time I read this!!-CC
D65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then reading ,if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
So…I see that we are evenly matched, yes?"
"I wouldn't agree. There's no such thing as an evenly matched pair, merely equally challenged" Phantom said, tense.-Chasing the Phantom Past
Unsafe External Link