Author has written 7 stories for Victorious.
So you probably want to know about me... well, I'm an odd person. I have very weird taste when it comes to fanfiction. Based on the kind of stories that I will write during my stay on this site, that taste will become clear to you all. Right now, I'm only writing for the Victorious archive, but that may change in the future.
Projects in the Working:
That's So Original! - Parody/Humour, poking fun at cliches
Cause of Death - Mystery/Suspense, Beck/Jade adaptation of pre-existing story
Songs I'm obsessing over right now:
Save Me by Avenged Sevenfold
I got bored so I decided to re-do this.
List Ten Characters From Your Fandom, In No Particular Order:
1) Andre Harris
2) Cat Valentine
3) Trina Vega
4) Sinjin van Cleef
5) Beck Oliver
6) Erwin Sikowitz
7) Tori Vega
8) Robbie Shapiro
10) Jade West
1. Have you ever read a (6)/(7) fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think (4) is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if (1) got (8) pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about (9)?
5. Would (2) and (6) make a good couple?
6. (5)/(9) or (5)/(10)? Why?
7. What would happen if (7) were to walk in on (4) and (1) making out?
8. Make up a summary for a (3)/(10) fic.
9. Is there any such thing as a (1)/(8) fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a (7)/(1) hurt/comfort fic.
11. If you wrote a song-fic about (8), what song would you chose?
12. If you wrote a (1)/(7)/(5) fic, what would your warning be?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about (6)?
14. Would (1) look if (2) got lost?
15. What would (3) say if (4) killed (9)?
16. (1) goes to break up (10) and (8)'s wedding. What is their dialogue/ trialogue?
17. Why is (6) afraid of (9)?
18. (1) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (7) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
19. (4) invites (3) and (8) to their house for dinner. What happens?
20. (9) tries to get (5) to go to a yoga class. What happens?
21 You need to stay at a friend's house. Do you choose (1) or (6)?
22. (2) and (7) are making out. (10) walks in... Their reaction?
23. (3) falls in love with (6). (8) is jealous. What happens?
24. (4) jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? (10), (2) or (7)?
25. (1) decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens?
26. (3) has to marry either (8), (4) or (9). Who do they choose?
27. (7) kidnaps (2), and demands something from (5) for (2)'s release. What is it?
28. You get to meet either (1) or (6). Who do you choose?
29. (10) challenges (4) to a chariot race. Why?
30. Everyone gangs up on (3). What happens?
31. Everyone is invited to (2) and (10)'s wedding except for (8). How do they react?
32. (4) gathers everyone around to tell them a fairytale. How does it go?
1. Have you ever read a Sikowitz/Tori fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Sinjin is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Andre got Robbie pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Burf?
5. Would Cat and Sikowitz make a good couple?
6. Beck/Burf or Beck/Jade? Why?
7. What would happen if Tori were to walk in on Sinjin and Andre making out?
8. Make up a summary for a Trina/Jade fic.
9. Is there any such thing as a Andre/Robbie fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Tori/Andre hurt/comfort fic.
11. If you wrote a song-fic about Robbie, what song would you chose?
12. If you wrote a Andre/Tori/Beck fic, what would your warning be?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Sikowitz?
14. Would Andre look if Cat got lost?
15. What would Trina say if Sinjin killed Burf?
16. Andre goes to break up Jade and Robbie's wedding. What is their dialogue/ trialogue?
17. Why is Sikowitz afraid of Burf?
18. Andre and Burf are in a happy relationship until Burf runs off with Sinjin. Andre, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Tori and a brief unhappy affair with Sikowitz, then follows the wise advice of Beck and finds true love with Trina.
19. Sinjin invites Trina and Robbie to their house for dinner. What happens?
20. Burf tries to get Beck to go to a yoga class. What happens?
21. You need to stay at a friend's house. Do you choose Andre or Sikowitz?
22. Cat and Tori are making out. Jade walks in... her reaction?
23. Trina falls in love with Sikowitz. Robbie is jealous. What happens?
24. Sinjin jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Jade, Cat or Tori?
25. Andre decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens?
26. Trina has to marry either Robbie, Sinjin or Burf. Who do they choose?
27. Tori kidnaps Cat, and demands something from Beck for Cat's release. What is it?
28. You get to meet either Andre or Sikowitz. Who do you choose?
29. Jade challenges Sinjin to a chariot race. Why?
30. Everyone gangs up on Trina. What happens?
31. Everyone is invited to Cat and Jade's wedding except for Robbie. How does he react?
32. Sinjin gathers everyone around to tell them a fairytale. How does it go?
(I got bored so I decided to re-answer all these questions :3)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"It was not nature that had driven her to sacrifice her brother's life."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
I can just barely touch my bedroom wall.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The last thing I watched on TV is... umm... damn it I have to think now... I think it was Clockwork Orange. (great film)
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:04... not great but closer than last time I answered these questions.
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
... Absolutely nothing... WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last time I stepped outside, I was getting off the bus home from college.
7. Did you dream last night?
No, I wish I had though. :(
8. Do you remember your dreams?
Yes, down to the last detail.
9. When did you last laugh?
A couple of hours ago.
10. Do you remember why / at what?
I saw a squirrel running along my garden fence, and it fell off. I felt cruel for laughing but it was so comical :3
11. Last thing you ate?
Roast dinner ;D
12. Seen anything weird lately?
I haven't SEEN anything weird... but earlier today some guy in my new Drama class asked me to give him mouth-to-mouth in the middle of the lesson... that was quite weird.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
2nd time round, it's not as entertaining as it was last time. If someone is reading this and can find a better survey than this one, please PM it to me! :3
14. What is the last movie you saw?
Clockwork Orange, like I said.
17. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Honestly, I'd have no idea. I'd probably spend so long deciding that my family would 'borrow' all the money and then I'd be sad.
18. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I am a dinosaur.
19. Biggest regret?
Honestly, I have none. There are things I've done, said, or haven't said in the past that I wish I could take back, but I can't change the past.
20. Do you like to dance?
Well when I was a main character in my school production last Summer, I enjoyed the dancing a lot more than I thought I would, but as a whole I think the answer would still be 'NO'.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
It depends on where abroad, but in most cases I'd definitely consider it.
22. Do you like your family?
Usually yes, but they all have moments where they irritate me to no end.
23. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
One of my best friends. He wanted me to go camping with him (again).
24. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
AVG virus protection.
25. Last time you swam in a pool?
Last July, when I was on holiday in Spain.
26. Type of music you like most?
There's too many sub-genres and crap now, but I generally like Metal and stuff.
27. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap (which apparently passes as music) and hip-hop.
28. Are you listening to music right now?
Yes. On YouTube. Which is completely illogical because I have iTunes on my computer.
29. What color is your bedroom carpet?
30. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Well the selfish option would be my own bathroom attached to my bedroom, but really it'd be all the changes my mum wants: the wall between the kitchen and dining room to be knocked through so it's all one room and for the kitchen to be expanded and re-designed.
31. What was the last thing you bought?
Popcorn chicken at KFC this lunchtime :D
32. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No. Don't plan to either. I like living, kthx.
33. iPhone or Droid?
34. Do you have a garden?
Yep, though with how little I go in it, you'd think I don't.
35. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Nope, not at all.
36. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Usually it's "I'm thirsty... damnit, my water bottle is empty!" -.-'
37. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
That's a tricky one... there's others I'd definitely consider if I could remember them but since I can't remember them, I'll go with Liz Gillies because I've got like the biggest crush on her ever.
38. Who sent the last text message you received?
My best friend sent it, it says "Sure sure ;) xxxx" (don't ask what we were texting about)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. What time is bed time?
Now I'm going to college, I try to get to sleep around 10, half 10 at the latest.
41. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Umm no, I'm a guy, and I have dignity.
42. How many tattoos do you have?
43. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Truthfully, no I haven't.
44. What did you do for your last birthday?
Absolutely nothing, I didn't want anything.
45. Do you wear make-up?
I repeat: I'm a guy.
46. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
47. Current state of mind?
"I should really be going to bed."
48. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
49. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Months ago. o_O
50. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yep, my team in some Maths challenge thing won a trophy and got our picture in some newspaper. Plus I won an award for Best Troop or something back when I was in Scouts, years ago.
51. Are you a good cook?
If you like eating burnt everything and an explosive oven, then yes. :)
52. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I don't have a car.
53. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Just ONE person?!?! This is way too tough. I pass.
54. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes. Luckily I'm in college now so that crap is all behind me ;D
55. Do you touch-type?
No, I mostly just remember where the keys are... I typed this entire answer without looking at the keyboard, for example.
56. What's under your bed?
Lots of boxes with old board games in them and stuff.
57. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope, it's all BS.
58. Think fast, what do you like right now?
59. Where were you on Valentine's day?
At home with my best friend, celebrating Single's Day and making fun of couples at our school. And playing The Sims 3. Making the most messed up family ever.
60. What time do you get up?
It varies, but generally I wake up very early. If I wake up at any time past 5 A.M., I just don't try to get back to sleep.
61. What was the name of your first pet?
George, he was a dog.
62. Who is the second to last person to call you?
My dad. He was calling to ask if I got on the bus to college alright.
63. Coolest thing that’s happened to you in the past week?
I made new friends! They're quite cool :)
64. How are you feeling right now?
Tired but not ready to go to sleep.
65. What do you think about the most?
Whatever songs I'm obsessing over at the time.
66. What time do you get up in the morning?
I already answered this, so you can shove it.
67. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I wouldn't need to; my sister would have it on Facebook in about 4 seconds. :@
68. Who would you tell first?
Definitely NOT my sister. My parents. Then my grandparents. Then my best friends. By then, thanks to my parents, everyone else important to me would know anyway, so job done.
69. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
At the CINEMA, I took my little brother to see Ice Age 4.
70. Do you sing in the shower?
Nah. I hum a bit though.
71. What is your favorite flower?
72. What do you do most when you are bored?
Listen to music or text my friends. Or ramble on the Topaz Awards forum.
73. What do you do for a living?
I'm only 16, I don't have a job yet.
74. Do you love your job?
75. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Don't you mean "What do you want to be when you grow up"? and I want to be an accountant... and maybe a writer. And if neither of those work out, acting would work for me too.
76. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Owning my own accountants firm, and if I somehow had any spare time, being a part-time writer.
77. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg, because chickens evolved from some kind of dinosaur so at some point in the evolution cycle some creature laid an egg and from it hatched a chicken!
78. How many keys on your key ring?
Three: my house key, my locker key and a key to my grandparents' house.
79. Dream vacation?
81. What are your best physical features?
I've been told it's my eyes or my smile.
82. What are your best characteristics?
Is there any way to answer this and not sound big headed? I guess my sense of humour, my open-mindedness, I've been told I'm a good judge of character... I don't know.
83. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
You asked me this. Just 4 questions ago.
84. What kind of books do you like to read?
Horror. Anything Stephen King or zombies is a must-read for me. Dean Koontz adds to the list as he is a horror GENIUS, and Michael Grant's GONE series also adds to the list for it's pure awesomeness.
85. Favorite singer?
Does this include bands? My favourite stand-alone singer is Liz Gillies, but if this includes bands then it's Avenged Sevenfold, followed closely by Foo Fighters, and THEN Liz Gillies.
86. What is your favorite time of the day?
Early morning, right after I've had breakfast. Ready to embrace the day.
87. Where did you grow up?
Same town I live in now. I'm not telling you where. Stalker! XD
88. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Precisely, it's about 3 miles; I don't live in a hospital! But I'm still living in the same town.
89. What are you reading now?
These questions... what kind of question is that?? -.-'
90. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
91. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
92. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes. It's just such an important skill to have in life that my parents paid for me to have lessons for my 9th birthday.
93. Do you have pets?
Yep, as I said before I had a dog, George, but he died 4 years ago the day after his 13th birthday :(. But we have two new dogs now.
94. How many rings before you answer the phone?
However many it takes for me to get to my phone, duh...
95. What is your best childhood memory?
How much fun my cousins and I used to have on Christmas Eve when the whole family went to our grandparent's house every year.
96. Creepiest feature about you?
I don't know. I'm sure someone I know would be able to think of something. I've toned down my creepiness as of late.
97. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I'm almost done with these questions!!
98. What is most important in life?
Being true to yourself, and just living the life you want to live.
99. What Inspires You?
Right now, it's actually the life I'm living. I recently started at college, and it's so much more of a grown-up and mature environment than school. I'm happy right now. I have good friends, good grades, new friends, new feelings, good memories and I genuinely could not ask for a better life right now.