Author has written 7 stories for Victorious.
Okay, so it's pretty clear by this point that my time with FanFiction has come to an end. The four years I spent on this website changed my life in some ways - not only did it revive my passion for writing, but through the Topaz Awards, I met a group of friends that welcomed me with open arms, accepted me, and made me feel happy on the days I would come home from school in misery. And not only that, but all of you in the Victorious fandom were incredibly generous and welcoming too - That's So Original and Cause of Death (along with my oneshots, but mainly those two) are works that I remain incredibly proud of even now. Both were pretty successful in their own right, and for someone like me who never expected to be a 'popular' author, showing up on the awards forum and everyone being surprised at a 'popular' author being part of the awards was almost surreal for me.
The Topaz Awards have also introduced me to an incredibly awesome and special friend, who I still message even to this day (nearly three years since the forum wrapped things up). She knows who she is. I can never thank this site or the forum enough for that.
I'm leaving my fanfics up for anyone to enjoy, but I will no longer be updating them. I'm incredibly sorry to anyone who enjoyed my two big fics and has been waiting for them to be continued, but I have a life outside of this site to live now. For the hell of it, in order to properly say goodbye, I decided to redo one of those weird '99 Questions' things to round off my profile for the final time. So anyone who checks it out in the future can get an idea of the weirdo behind 'Ailodierap'.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Geoffrey turned back in his saddle." How... incredibly boring.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Nothing at all. But the closest thing to my hand when I reach out is a fridge magnet from Gran Canaria.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Well, technically speaking I was re-typing the rest of my profile, as seen above. But before that, I was updating my food diary (I've been trying to cut back in order to lose weight - 9 lbs gone and counting!).
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some documentary about penguins - I was only half-watching it. The last thing I paid full attention to would be the morning news, which isn't much more interesting.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
I don't know... 10:15 p.m.?
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:38 p.m. Again, not bad for me.
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My PS4. I turned it on and the main menu background music is playing away in the background. Aaahhhh, the Uncharted theme music...
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
The last time I stepped outside was getting out of my car after driving home from work.
7. Did you dream last night?
Very briefly. I was in a car driving stupidly fast and I couldn't see who the driver was. The dream ended almost as quickly as it began.
8. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes - I tried keeping a dream journal for a while but that didn't work out.
9. When did you last laugh?
At work earlier. I'm ashamed to admit it was at my own joke... but it was very funny, if I do say so myself.
10. Do you remember why / at what?
Oh, okay. Well I can't really go into specifics for confidentiality purposes, but basically a colleague of mine who used to sit opposite me recently got a 'promotion' of sorts, and moved to a different desk in the office. He came to speak to me today and I joked about the idea that he had totally forgotten who I am in the two weeks he's been at another desk.
11. Last thing you ate?
A sweet chilli rice cracker. Surprisingly addictive, and only 10.5 calories each! My food diary thanks me for them.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Umm... we held an Office Olympic Games at work earlier this week. Seeing my 67-year old manager attempting to limbo was particularly bizarre.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
It's mildly interesting.
14. What is the last movie you saw?
The Martian. Really fun movie - I saw it when it was released last year, but I re-watched it last week and enjoyed it nearly as much as the first time.
17. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would pay off my parents' mortgage straight away. It sounds cliche, but that would genuinely be my first gut instinct.
18. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I'm not a teenage tumblr girl. I know, SHOCKING right?
19. Biggest regret?
Biggest regret? I don't know. I have a lot of small regrets, but my life is in a good place right now and anything I could go back and change would probably result in my life not being how it is currently. I guess I'm not all that worried about the past.
20. Do you like to dance?
Under the influence of alcohol and with a large group of friends who are also dancing, I enjoy it greatly.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends on where. As someone who currently lives in England, I couldn't go somewhere hotter like Spain or Italy. And, without meaning to sound snobby, I don't think I could handle living in a poorer country and not having the luxuries I'm used to. Man, that sounded snobby as hell.
22. Do you like your family?
Of course. They irritate me at times but who doesn't irritate you from time to time?
23. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My sister. She pocket-dialled me.
24. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The game Super Amazing Wagon Adventure. It is exactly as good as it sounds.
25. Last time you swam in a pool?
Last week - we only recently returned from a holiday in Spain.
26. Type of music you like most?
I'm all over the place with music. At this moment in time, I'm OBSESSED with the new album 'Modern Synthesis' by Area 11. Fairly unknown British band, sort of synth rock or something along those lines, pretty cool.
27. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap (which apparently passes as music) and hip-hop.
28. Are you listening to music right now?
29. What color is your bedroom carpet?
30. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Maybe I would add air fresheners in every room so that when my sister makes macaroni & cheese for herself, the house will not stink of macaroni & feet.
31. What was the last thing you bought?
I bought a medium noodle box at Chopstix. I love their salt & pepper chicken.
32. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No. Don't plan to either. I like living, kthx.
33. iPhone or Droid?
34. Do you have a garden?
Yep, but our dogs have basically claimed it as their territory.
35. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Nope, not at all.
36. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
"Fuck, it's Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday!" or "Yes, it's Saturday/Sunday!".
37. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Simon Lane of the Yogscast, if he counts as a 'famous person'.
38. Who sent the last text message you received?
My boyfriend sent it, asking if I'm free on Sunday.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. What time is bed time?
As long as I'm in bed before midnight, anything goes.
41. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Uh, no. I'm a guy and I'm far from beautiful.
42. How many tattoos do you have?
None. I'm starting to consider getting one though.
43. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Oh. I should really read the following question before I answer each one. See the above answer.
44. What did you do for your last birthday?
Nothing at all, really. It was my 20th. This year is my 21st, so I really have no reason not to do something special.
45. Do you wear make-up?
I repeat: I'm a guy.
46. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
No one. I was working late, so my dinner was microwaved over an hour after everyone else ate.
47. Current state of mind?
"My PS4 controller is just draining the battery while not even being used."
48. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
49. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
No idea. I despise plain ole' tomatoes.
50. Have you ever won a trophy?
You know that Office Olympic Games which I mentioned earlier? Yeah, my team won (there were three teams). We got a little gold trophy for that.
51. Are you a good cook?
Not amazing, but my New Year's Resolution this year was to learn to cook and bake, and I'm making decent progress.
52. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
53. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Again, probably Simon Lane from the Yogscast.
54. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes. And now I have to wear smart clothes to go to work every day, for at least the next fifty-five years. Awesome.
55. Do you touch-type?
No, I mostly just remember where the keys are... I typed this entire answer without looking at the keyboard, for example.
56. What's under your bed?
Lots of boxes with old board games in them and stuff.
57. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I didn't. Now I do.
58. Think fast, what do you like right now?
59. Where were you on Valentine's Day?
With my boyfriend, just watching YouTube like we always do, except this time was extra special because we had a single box of Maltesers to share.
60. What time do you get up?
At the moment, 5:30 a.m. on the dot. Every morning. It's hell, I can't change it at all regardless of when I go to sleep.
61. What was the name of your first pet?
George, he was a dog.
62. Who is the second to last person to call you?
My boyfriend. Can't remember what about.
63. Coolest thing that’s happened to you in the past week?
My manager actually praised me for something. Usually she's just being a bitch about everything.
64. How are you feeling right now?
Not particularly tired. Considering it's a Friday night, I thought I'd be exhausted.
65. What do you think about the most?
Whatever songs I'm obsessing over at the time.
66. What time do you get up in the morning?
I already answered this, so you can shove it.
67. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Mere seconds. I would run up to the nearest family member and instantly scream it excitedly in their face.
68. Who would you tell first?
My parents, if I could help it.
69. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Captain America: Civil War. My boyfriend and I share a love for superheroes.
70. Do you sing in the shower?
No. I mime, and in my mind I'm a god-tier singer. Forget that - I'm a Freddie Mercury-tier singer in my mind.
71. What is your favorite flower?
72. What do you do most when you are bored?
Watch YouTube or Netflix.
73. What do you do for a living?
I'm a trainee accountant. Nice pay at the moment but the pay will improve a lot in two years when I'm fully qualified.
74. Do you love your job?
At times. When you get 'in the zone', so to speak, and you solve all the puzzles and problems and make everything work, there's nothing more satisfying. But equally, getting completely stuck with something is just mentally draining and de-motivating. Being an accountant is a lot more of an emotional roller-coaster than it sounds.
75. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An accountant. So well done to myself.
76. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Owning my own accountants firm, and if I somehow had any spare time, being a part-time writer.
77. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg, because chickens evolved from some kind of dinosaur so at some point in the evolution cycle some creature laid an egg and from it hatched a chicken!
78. How many keys on your key ring?
Five. My house key, my car key, the key to my desk drawers at work, the key to the front door at work and my grandparents' house key.
79. Dream vacation?
A Toyota Aygo. Nice little car for someone who doesn't really drive all that much.
81. What are your best physical features?
I've been told it's my eyes.
82. What are your best characteristics?
Probably my sense of humour. My friends and colleagues recognize the fact that I can make a witty joke out of just about any situation thrown at me.
83. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
You asked me this. Just 4 questions ago.
84. What kind of books do you like to read?
Horror, crime and mystery are usually what I go for. Other than that, time-travel is always a fun one for me. Post-apocalyptic used to be my favourite, but it's kind of played out by now.
85. Favorite singer?
My favourite bands (at the moment) are Area 11 and Avenged Sevenfold. I don't tend to listen to individual artists very much.
86. What is your favorite time of the day?
Early morning, right after I've had breakfast. Ready to embrace the day.
87. Where did you grow up?
Same town I live in now. I'm not telling you where. Stalker! XD
88. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Precisely, it's about 3 miles; I don't live in a hospital! But I'm still living in the same town.
89. What are you reading now?
These questions... what kind of question is that?? -.-'
90. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
91. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
92. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes. It's just such an important skill to have in life that my parents paid for me to have lessons for my 9th birthday.
93. Do you have pets?
Yep, as I said before I had a dog, George, but he died 4 years ago the day after his 13th birthday :(. But we have two new dogs now.
94. How many rings before you answer the phone?
However many it takes for me to get to my phone, duh...
95. What is your best childhood memory?
How much fun my cousins and I used to have on Christmas Eve when the whole family went to our grandparent's house every year.
96. Creepiest feature about you?
I don't know. I'm sure someone I know would be able to think of something. I've toned down my creepiness as of late.
97. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I'm almost done with these questions!!
98. What is most important in life?
Being happy. Find what makes you happy in life and stick with it.
99. What Inspires You?
Those close to me. I want to be a successful human being to inspire them and make them all proud of me.