Author has written 2 stories for Fate/stay night, Majikoi - Oh! Samurai Girls!/真剣で私に恋しなさい！！, and Fairy Tail.
I'm from Singapore, a big fan on TYPE-MOON, male. Currently living in Indonesia until further notice.
I try to write for enjoyment nowadays, but then I discovered it would be much more enjoyable if I learn to have good story telling abilities. I often try to learn as much as I can by reading fanfics from my favorite story authors. Said authors are Gabriel Blessing (The greatest fanfic author I knew off), Third Fang, and Neoalfa.
Oh, and no matter what people say, I will never write lemons. Why? Be a genius and guess the answer. It's right below what you're seeing.
Current Status: I AM FREE PEOPLE! YES, FREE!!! At least until I imprison myself in continuing my stories.
VN(s) currently occupied with: None
LN(s) currently occupied with: Overlord, Knights and Magic, Arifureta.
Anime(s) that recently caught my attention: Grisaia no Kajitsu, Madan no ou to Vanadis, Log Horizon Season 2
Hobbies: Reading, playing VNs, playing chess,playing SRPGs, and writing.
Likes: Good, entertaining stories; sleeping, listening to epic soundtracks.
Dislikes: Yaoi; rude, unreasonable people; conflict (I dislike them, but I would partake in it if it things get out of line).
Favorite VN/Animes: Fate/Stay Night, Steins;Gate, Muv Luv(Not the protag, but I do like the action scenes), Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai, Infinite Stratos, Code Geass, Grisaia no Kajitsu, SAO, Mondaiji Tachi, Shingeki no Kyojin, Rance series(before you judge me, the gameplay of this series is actually top notch. I never liked the *you know what* part).
Favorite Mangas: Akame Ga Kiru, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (I'm not sure why, but this manga really appeals to me. Maybe it's the protagonist? The action and concept is quite amazing too).
Favorite games: Shin Megami Tensei series, Persona Series, Disgaea Series, the Final Fantasy series, Left 4 Dead, and any other decent SRPGs or FPS games.
Top 6 favorite characters:
1. Minato Arisato (Persona 3) - due to the movie and the absolutely terrific story A Demon Amongst Devils written by The Crimson Lord. Really love his character. Hate the carelessly made up personalities in other fics though.
1.1 Emiya Shirou - Archer (Nasuverse)
2. Kazami Yuuji (Grisaia no Kajitsu)
3. Kirigaya Kazuto - Kirito (SAO)
4. Lelouch Lamperouge (CG)
5. Yamato Naoe (Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai)
-Eren x Mikasa: Need I elaborate about this pairing? I think not.
-Shirou x Rin: Yeah, this is a classic one.
-Shirou x Saber: Otherwise known as the sword and scabbard pairing.
-Lelouch x C.C: A demon and a witch pairing sounds weird, no? But that's just what made it more love able!
-Yamato Naoe x Momoyo/Harem: The whole female members of the Kazama Family is already/will definitely fall in love with him, no matter what they say.
-Yamato Naoe x Benkei: This pairing is awesome. Just awesome.
-Ichika x Chifuyu: I don't care about the whole incest problem... I don't have much love for incest, but this pairing is too cute...
-Okabe Rintarou x Makise Kurisu: none said.
On going story/ideas/planned/one shot story:
- A New Hero in a New Land: Servant!Shirou being thrown into the Fairy Tail Universe, the story mostly revolves on the interaction between Shirou himself and the other Fairy Tail main cast. This is an adventure series, where as Shirou will partake in the events in Fairy Tail canon, as well as changing several things in it. Some things will be different, some affecting the original plot of the series. Story will mostly be told in Shirou's view point at the beginning, but that might change as the story goes on.
- Invisible Bonds of Change: An AU of the original series centered around Naoe Yamato. An AU or 'what if?' situation where Yamato chose to temporarily bid farewell to the Kazama Family in order to learn from his father. An idea centered around the situation if Yamato actually does everything to the extent of his abilities. Further details will be revealed when the story is released. Yamato/Multi.
Chapter eight of ANHiaNL's progress: Next on the list. I'll see what I can do.
Chapter two of Invisible Bonds of Change: Not yet started.
Link to Mirajane's new look after original timeline starts:(replace the (dot) with . and delete the spaces.)
Art work for the cover image is not mine to claim, but its Takeuchi Takashi's, a brilliant artist of that drew a lot of TYPE-MOON works.
Weakness: English is not my first language, so my grammar tends to be a bit on the bad side. Another would be my inability to write sci-fi (Don't ask me why, I just suck real bad at it...). I also seem to lack wide vocabulary word choices, and tend to create awkward expressions in my writing on several occasions.
Strength: I have a lot of ideas to implement, and I don't like to do things halfway. (Obviously I scrapped most of those ideas because I don't want to start something I'm not sure I can finish).
Unsafe External Link