Author has written 1 story for Undertale.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? -Resists urge to make a Dark Knight reference- Surgery.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? a couple posters, a mirror, a stuffed hog head, a clock and two swords.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Snore, but not as bad as my dad does.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Classic rock and metal
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Approximately 3:30 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? An Xbox one so I can get Fallout 4 when it comes out
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? my dead relatives :,(
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My computer, because without it I would've gone insane earlier on in life, as well as my hunting rifle that I used to bag my first hog. (Oh yeah, did I mention I love hunting?)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? About five foot four inches.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not really, but I can't sleep without the tv on
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My ex after we broke up. (I wasn't bawling my eyes out mind you but I did weep many mournful manly tears.)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? IDK any of the names but anything that smells good without being too much.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I like girls with dark hair and green eyes. (Basically if you look like Alice from the American McGee games)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I'm a guy so I'll probably be the one proposing and I'd do it wherever is most romantic for the girl. (i.e. the park, the beach, etc.)
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Y U NO LET ME HAVE TEA?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? I have two, pepperoni and sausage.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? An extra cheese pizza with sausage
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My bike 'cause my parents bought it with money left to them in my grandma's will.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not really, besides I'm not really ready to pursue a relationship with anyone yet as my heart's been broken and mended too many times to recall.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? yep.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? As long as it's comfortable, casual and not ghetto looking I'm fine with wearing it.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? a cute but very hyper cat.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? no, long distance relationships usually end badly for me.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? give them romantic gifts from time to time and tell them how lucky you are to have them in your life.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 42
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom's work #
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? douchebags who think they're better than everyone, people who treat me like a retard and racists.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? yeah, I went to Canada once.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? CANDY!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes, this kid who played on this old Disney show.
37. FIRST JOB? I work at the local Halloween event called Fright Nights
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? LOL yeah, I prank call my mom at work all the time.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Well, if you read the answer to the first question you'd know that already.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My creativity.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, and they SUCKED.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A crossbow (I know, I'm a bit odd)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two, but I'm waiting until I'm married.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sean Connery, the original James Bond.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Anything really, but I prefer Aussie.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's kind of hard to read.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? roast beef
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails from time to time and I have a tendency to curse like a sailor
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None I can name off the top of my head
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Would it be narcissistic if I said yes?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Inner beauty is all that matters, good looks are just a bonus.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Listen to Welcome Home (Sanitarium) by Metallica
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? This website.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Whatever I got in a McDonald's Happy meal.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? no idea
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No, which makes no sense because I was OBSESSED with dinosaurs as a kid.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Gee, what do you think?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac n' cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? She has to be smart, funny, kind, considerate and open minded, a twisted sense of humor is also a plus
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Most I'd rather not mention, but I mainly go by Crow
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Evanescence, mostly because of Amy Lee.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Invader Zim, Faceoff , Ghost adventures
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Butter pecan.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? yes.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? ages ago
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? No, huh I guess I'm not really observant.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? When I was coming back from my fourth of July trip a couple years ago my dad decided it'd be "fun" to go 96.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't care either way.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Fall out boy's cover of "What's this?" from "The nightmare before Christmas"
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? their smile.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Civil War, by Guns N' Roses. What IS so civil about war?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? oh boy, here we go. Don't say I didn't warn Ya! "The Jersey shore", the "Twilight" series, etc.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? It's a three way tie between October, November, and December.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Light brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Wendy's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I go to the local sushi place any chance I get
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Faceoff
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Another three way tie between Halloween, November 23rd (my B-day), and Christmas.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? no.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I'm a registered Democrat
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? a bottle of cologne
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A van which I still can't drive
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Alice in Wonderland
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: nonexistent, a cruel joke, need I go on?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits- O Fortuna (Carl Orff)This is gonna be EPIC
Waking Up- Imaginary (Evanescence) Yeah, let me stay in bed where it's nice and warm and safe.
First day of school- Innocent (Voltaire)Sadly enough that fits perfectly...
Falling in love- Warmness on the soul (Avenged Sevenfold)I give my heart to you
Fight song- Indestructible (Disturbed) You're in for the fight of your life
Breaking up- She's Gone (Black Sabbath) "My summer love has turned to rain, oh the pain..."
Prom- Lacrymosa (Evanescence) Oh, dandy...
Life is just... okay- Life is beautiful (Sixx AM) Apparently life is better than ok
Mental breakdown- Welcome home (Sanitarium) (Metallica) LEAVE ME BE!
Driving- Highway to Hell (AC/DC) Three words, EPIC. ROAD. TRIP!
Flashback- Simple man (Lynard Skynard) perfect fit.
Getting back together- Broken (Seether feat. Amy Lee) Might work better as a break up song, who knows?
Birth of child- Sweet child O' mine (Guns n' roses) Perfect, fits nicely.
Wedding- Livin' on a prayer (Bon Jovi) sweet
Final battle- Danger Line (Avenged Sevenfold) So I was K.I.A.? At least I died honorably
Death scene- I Love You All (Ozzy Osbourne) Must be my last words to my loved ones
Funeral song- Victim (a7x) And some say this can't be real and I've lost my power to feel tonight...
End Credits- Time of your life (Green day) Hope y'all enjoyed the show
I, Crow The Mad, do solemnly swear to review all the fanfics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 350 hits, visitors from 30 countries and only 3 reviews...
Nice guys STILL finish last
To every guy that said, "Sex can wait"...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore. And because of this, there are not many left out there. I guarantee 90% of the men on your page will not repost this because they care more about their image.
- If you are a nice guy, repost this in your journal with the title: "Nice guys STILL finish last";
- If you are a girl that thinks every guy should treat a girl this way, repost this in your journal with the title: "To Every Guy".