Funny Quotes and Whatnot's:
1st Weasley Twin: Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Dumbledore: I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I have rather lost my liking for them. But, I think I could be safe with a nice toffee. (eats it)
Hermione: Stop moving, both of you. This is devil's snare! You have to relax. If you don't, it'll only kill you faster!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Harry: So light a fire!
Ron: Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss
Ron: Right, you've got a crooked sort of cross… (consulting "Unfogging the Future") That means you're going to have 'trials and suffering' -- sorry about that -- but there's a thing that could be a sun… hang on… that means 'great happiness'… so you're going to suffer but be very happy…
The road to success is always under construction
Fred Weasley: Anyone can speak Troll, All you have to do is point and grunt.
Naruto: I don't care if there's 400 of them! When I'm through, they're gonna need 400 hospital beds! Believe it!
"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!" -Mad-Eye Moody from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
Naruto: I don't care if there's 400 of them! When I'm through, they're gonna need 400 hospital beds! Believe it!
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
The road to success is always under construction
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTION.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Life is like a pack of gum... I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
Growing old is mandatory...growing up is needed...mentally maturing is optional...
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
Note to Self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
Life was so simple when boys had cooties.
I make the cowardly lion look like the terminator.
I run with scissors because it makes me feel dangerous.
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Make your life fun and interesting and incredible so one day when it flashes before your eyes you can watch a good show
Man: Where have you been all my life?
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in 'mother in law', they come out to 'Woman Hitler'?
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Don't hate yourself in the morning- sleep till noon.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if you aim well.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?
Toes aren't needed for balance. They are just a helpful tool for finding items in the dark. Painfully. (they r to accompany my shins)
Alektorophobia- Fear of chickens. (AHH! A chicken!)
Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions. (I don't like this phobia! AAAAAAH AN OPINION!!)
Aerophobia- Fear of swallowing air. (Person proceeds to hold breath and die)
Agateophobia- Fear of insanity. (i would be but...2 l8)
Alliumphobia- Fear of garlic. (OH NO THE GARLIC IS EATING ME)
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth. (i hate that it takes like hours to get it off)
Bibliophobia- Fear of books. (ahh its all wordy and paper filled!!)
Chaetophobia- Fear of hair. (its all hairy and long ahhhh!)
Chromophobia or Chromatophobia- Fear of colors. (hmm so would everything be white or black? cause in light black is the absence of color and whit is all colors. but in like paint black is all colors and whit is the apsence of color!)
Dutchphobia- Fear of the Dutch. (he is all dutchy ew!)
Anglophobia- Fear of England or English culture, etc. (sorry cant be friends with u I'm afraid of you!)
Ephebiphobia- Fear of teenagers. (i would be afraid of me to)
Ergophobia- Fear of work. (that's me i definitely have this phobia)
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words. (OK who is the horribly mean person who came up with that name! its like hi i have a phobia but I'm afraid of the word that describes it.)
Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news. (AHHHHH! your getting married. ahhh! i won 20 million dollars ahhh!)
Nomatophobia- Fear of names. (hi im afraid of my name so I'm not going to tell u it oh and dont tell be urs unless u like seeing my curled up screaming)
Optophobia- Fear of opening one's eyes. (I'm scared of opening my eyes, HELP ME!)
Unatractiphobia - Fear of ugly people. (Hi, I would love to be friends but you're too ugly so ignore my horrific screams)
Phronemophobia- Fear of thinking. (...)
Panophobia or Pantophobia- Fear of everything. (ahhh soup. ahhh spoon. ahhh monkey. ahhh breathing! person procedes to hold breath and die.)
6 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN AND WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED DIABOLICAL
1. A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
2. A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
"They will in a minute."
3. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year old. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
4. One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of white hair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, "Momma, how come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
5. The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
6. The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
"I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!" -Jack Sparrow from Pirates 2
"Oh. Not good." -Jack Sparrow from Pirates
"How soon can we set off?"
"You are not my captain!"-to Elizabeth-
"You haven't raised an alarm."
-POW!- "I needed that." -POW!- "I needed that, too." -POW!- "You're pushing your luck, Scoob!" -Shaggy from Scooby Doo 2
"What's he doing?!"
I pray for wisdom to understand him, love to forgive him, and patience for his moods. Because if I pray for strength, I'll just beat the -beep- out of him.
You're my best friend in the whole world. I would do anything for you. And since I know you would want me to stay safe, I'll trip you if zombies start chasing us.
Note to self: It is illegal - repeat, illegal - to stab stupid people.
Don't underestimate me, pal. See this smile? It's not really a smile. It's a distraction so I can punch you in the face.
I swear, officer. I didn't slap her; I just high-five her face.
He who laughs last didn't get it, and he who laughs first has the dirtiest mind.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and 4 to reach out and slap someone.
How To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Begin All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. Move a 'caution-wet floor' sign to a carpeted area.
21. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
22. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
23. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
24. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
25. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
26. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
27. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
28. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
29. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
30. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
31. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, Pikachu, go!"
32. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
33. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
34. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
35. Ask someone what their gender is, laugh hysterically if they answer.
Evening news in when they say 'good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
When you're right no one remembers but when you're wrong no one forgets.
I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem
Children: Parents spend the first 5 years of their life trying to teach them how to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 14 years trying to teach them to shut up and sit down.
Anyone who says 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried it.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law.
Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to put the bodies
They say guns don't kill people, people kill people 'cause if you just stand there and yell BANG! I don't think you'll kill to many people.
Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
One way to make things work...push all the buttons.
Things to do on an elevator:
1. Sit on the corner of the elevator and say "the voices again, the voices again" over and over.
2. Make animal noises
3. Stare at someone in the elevator and then announce in horror "You're one of THEM!"
4. Say DING! at every stop
5. Say "I wonder what will these do?" and press all the buttons.
6. Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
7. Draw a little square and announce "This is my personal space" then grin madly.
8. Drop something on the floor and when someone picks it up scream "That's MINE!"
9. Pretend you're a flight attendant.
10. Stare at someone with big eyes and when they respond say "You're ALIVE!"
11. Say "Group hug!" and enforce it.
Things to do when you're going to take an exam:
1.Get a copy of the exam and run out screaming "I've got the secret documents!"
2.Run into the room and say "The voices say you're inflicting pain upon my beliefs!" then curl up into a fetal position.
3. At every 15 min. rip up your exam and yell "Merry Christmas!" and ask for a new one and repeat the process every 15 min.
4. As soon as the instructor hand you the exam...eat it.
5. Come into the classroom in a black robe and white mask then scream "I'm here! The Phantom of the Opera!" until someone takes you away.
6. Try to get everyone to do the wave.
7. Every now and then clap your hands, loudly two times and if someone asks you why tell them "The light bulb that gives me ideas that's on my head is connected to my clappers, DUH!"
"Warning: This product can burn eyes."-On a curling iron (Really! How did you guess?)
"Do not use while sleeping."-On a hair dryer (Oh man! that's the only time I have to do my hair)
"Do not use while sleeping or unconscious."-On a hand-held massaging device (Really! is that possible?)
"Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover."-On a pair of shin guards made for bicyclists (Why not!?)
"Caution: Do not spray in eyes."-On a container of underarm deodorant
"Do not eat toner."-On a toner cartridge for a laser printer
"May irritate eyes."-On a can of self-defense pepper spray (Well duh!)
"Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth."-On a novelty rock garden set called "Popcorn Rock" (Try to bite a rock and not break your teeth)
"Caution: Hot beverages are hot!"-On a coffee cup (I never knew!)
"Caution: Shoots rubber bands."-On a product called "Rubber Band Shooter." (What person made the caution, The purpose is on the title!)
"Do not use orally."-On a toilet bowl cleaning brush (A second toothbrush!)
"Do not look into laser with remaining eye."-On a laser pointer (Remaining eye!?)
"Do not use for drying pets."-In the manual for a microwave oven
"Warning: knives are sharp!"-On the packaging of a sharpening stone
"For indoor or outdoor use only."-On a string of Christmas lights (What's the alternative?)
*Peace outz! Hope you've enjoyed my (long) profile ', hope it made you smile!. _ OH WAIT! I'm not done yet!!! *troll face*
An 18 year old girl was shopping with her 3 year old daughter when a woman suddenly called her a disgrace for being a teen mom, suddenly the 3 year old girl said "My mom's the best! I don't know my daddy but it's his loss, I love my mommy!". The woman left speechless while the 18 year old hugged her daughter.
Failure is success if we learn from it.
Don't criticize someone by just looking at them.
The kid you see that has secondhand clothes might have money problems
The girl you see that's always smiling and laughing may be actually depress
The kid you see that's always drawing or reading may be looking for escape
Don't judge, get to know them, it may save their lives.
These kittens look so cute, yes? What about this one:
Kittens don't look right when they're beat up and have black eyes. Help stop animal abuse.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake
I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlies Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah I am but three
Tonight my daddy murdered me
Re post if you are against child abuse!
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love
Her hair was up in a pony tail,
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
This Cat Is Cat A Cat Good Cat Way Cat To Cat Keep Cat An Cat Idiot Cat Busy Cat For Cat 20 Cat Seconds Cat
Now read it without the word/s Cat.
Now I bet that 50% of you can't resist but copy and paste this on your profile.
Admit it, you want to.
To Every Guy...
To every guy that's said, "Sex CAN wait
...This one bulletin is for you...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore... And because of this, there are not many left out there...
...A Real Boyfriend Should...
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you like a dumb idiot cause she thinks she's stronger than you
When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tuff
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she says it's over
- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Copy and paste if...
If you continue to only fall in love with fictional boys, copy and paste this into your profile.
Proud loser/bookworm/nerd. Yeah. Be jealous.
If Fanfiction is to you what Facebook is to other people.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy & paste.
You Can Go Ahead And . . .
-You can go ahead and report, block, and PM everyone to not read my stories.
But that won't stop me from making them.
-You can go ahead and leave reviews on how crappy my story is. How horrible the plot is, and how bad my grammer is.
But that won't stop me from writing.
-You can go ahead and PM me how dumb my profile is. How ugly my picture is, and how I "stole" someone else's penname.
But that won't stop me from expressing myself.
-You can go ahead and bad mouth me. Tell me I'm dumb, and how much of a moron I am.
But that won't stop me from using my brain.
-You can go ahead and roll your eyes as you read this.
But the people who knows what I am writing about, and understands this will put this on their profile.
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment)
Who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more.
Who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, SeaweedGirl1, Nyxchick, The Not So Goddess, Antanasia Dragomir, Darkest Original, DP Bree, Whitney A, AngelloDream