Author has written 20 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, X-overs, Star Wars, Fossil Fighters, Code Breaker, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Wild Arms, Roughnecks, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XIII, and Time Crisis series.
Call me "Takato" or "Ren".
Female. Please, please don't mistake me for a male... It's not a problem, per se; I just get enough of it in my real life.
I post my challenge/prompt fics on AO3, too. I'm there as AkemiMiyano23 (somehow I can't link it... I dunno why, though).
I have a brother here, too... Don't know if he's still active or not, and I haven't checked his in years.
I'm just an amateur with an imagination too wild to stay still. Whatsoever.
Things to note:
- I write FF in "season".
EXAMPLE: I'm currently interested in "Final Fantasy". I write a fic on it. Then, I changed interest to "Wild ARMs". I will drop the "Final Fantasy" one, and will start considering writing a "Wild ARMs" one.
- I tend to forget things, even stuff on a previous chapter of a story. As such, please remind me if I forget something, or if I do the same thing twice (or more). Ask if there's something you want to know.
- When describing something, I'm bad. And I mean REAL bad. Don't be surprised if I just relate something to the closest thing to it I can think of.
- I tend to use existing materials (for example, see Yukio's "other" in Argentum (Silver)). Because I'm just damn lazy, and I can't draw a fan art; it's so bad that I can't even bear to LOOK at them. While I try to credit them to the original owner (or refer where I got it in the first place), sometimes I forget them. Please let me know if I do so. Forgive me if I ended up, somewhat, copying another author's work. Let me know if I do, so I can (at least) credit them.
- I'll only reply to reviews when I get my hands on my PC. If you're wondering, I have to switch tabs in my mobile back and forth (did that), and ended up forgetting what I was supposed to say...
- When I write, I take a LOT of time. And I mean it. I can type up to 1,000 words a day. 2,000 max, and that's when I'm in an absolutely great mood. Any more than that, that's pushing it, and I end up not liking it, and deleting it. Bear this in mind. Also, I have something called "real life" that can't go unattended for even a single. Day.
- I'm (somewhat) sadistic; expect a LOT of character bashing (as in, getting physically hurt, tortured, etc.). Oh, and the ones getting it are the ones I currently like. Ironic, yea?
- Stories that aren't updated in a month means it's likely it's either discontinued, or on hiatus. The reason varies from on to another.
- Accepts prompts and/or challenges for characters (or franchise/whatever) in "favorites" list. The underlined ones mean they're currently favorites.
- I dunno what to say anymore. Just ask, if there's anything you want to know.
List of "favorites":
- Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms & Alter Code:F)
- Edogawa Conan/Kudou Shinichi (Detective Conan)
- Lightning & Noel Kreiss (Final Fantasy XIII series & Dissidia)
- Zack Fair & Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII & Dissidia)
- Tidus (Final Fantasy X & Dissidia)
- Evan Bernard (Time Crisis 4)
- Crowe Broust or any other version of his name (Super Robot Wars Z2 series)
- Okumura Yukio (Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist)
- Kirito/Kirigaya Kazuto (Sword Art Online)