Author has written 21 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, X-overs, Star Wars, Fossil Fighters, Code Breaker, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Wild Arms, Roughnecks, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XIII, Time Crisis series, and RWBY.
Call me "Takato" or "Ren".
I post my challenge/prompt fics on AO3, too. I'm there as AkemiMiyano23 (somehow I can't link it... I dunno why, though). Sometimes, I give status updates through my tumblr (there as "akemimiyano97")
I have a brother here, too... Don't know if he's still active or not, and I haven't checked his in years.
Thank DeusLiteratia for "strike while the iron is hot" or "type while the idea is hot". It's very inspiring.
I'm just an amateur with an imagination too wild to stay still. Whatsoever.
Things to note:
- I write FF in "season".
EXAMPLE: I'm currently interested in "Final Fantasy". I write a fic on it. Then, I changed interest to "Wild ARMs". I will drop the "Final Fantasy" one, and will start considering writing a "Wild ARMs" one.
- I tend to forget things, even stuff on a previous chapter of a story. As such, please remind me if I forget something, or if I do the same thing twice (or more). Ask if there's something you want to know.
- When describing something, I'm bad. And I mean REAL bad. Don't be surprised if I just relate something to the closest thing to it I can think of.
- I tend to use existing materials (for example, see Yukio's "other" in Argentum (Silver)). Because I'm just damn lazy, and I can't draw a fan art; it's so bad that I can't even bear to LOOK at them. While I try to credit them to the original owner (or refer where I got it in the first place), sometimes I forget them. Please let me know if I do so. Forgive me if I ended up, somewhat, copying another author's work. Let me know if I do, so I can (at least) credit them.
- I'll only reply to reviews when I get my hands on my PC. If you're wondering, I have to switch tabs in my mobile back and forth (did that), and ended up forgetting what I was supposed to say...
- When I write, I take a LOT of time. And I mean it. I can type up to 1,000 words a day. 2,000 max, and that's when I'm in an absolutely great mood. Any more than that, that's pushing it, and I end up not liking it, and deleting it. Bear this in mind. Also, I have something called "real life" that can't go unattended for even a single. Day.
- I'm (somewhat) sadistic; expect a LOT of character bashing (as in, getting physically hurt, tortured, etc.). Oh, and the ones getting it are the ones I currently like. Ironic, yea?
- Stories that aren't updated in a month means it's likely it's either discontinued, or on hiatus. The reason varies from on to another.
- Accepts prompts and/or challenges for characters (or franchise/whatever) in "favorites" list. The underlined ones mean they're currently favorites.
- Any DISCONTINUED stories of mine are free to take, as long as it's for non-profit only. If you're writing an alternate version based on one of mine, PM me of your version; I'd love to see how yours turn out (reason? It's interesting).
- I dunno what to say anymore. Just ask, if there's anything you want to know.
List of "favorites":
- Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms & Alter Code:F)
- Edogawa Conan/Kudou Shinichi (Detective Conan)
- Lightning & Noel Kreiss (Final Fantasy XIII series & Dissidia)
- Zack Fair & Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII & Dissidia)
- Tidus (Final Fantasy X & Dissidia)
- Evan Bernard (Time Crisis 4)
- Crowe Broust or any other version of his name (Super Robot Wars Z2 series)
- Okumura Yukio (Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist)
- Kirito/Kirigaya Kazuto (Sword Art Online)
- Yuu Kannagi (God Eater; particularly his Pachi-slot self)
- Adam Taurus (RWBY) —he has a LOT of hate right now; more than love & hate of SAO combined.