Author has written 4 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, and Monster Rancher series/モンスターファーム.
My Name:Names are for the weak
Where I am:Right Behind You
Rules To Write Chipmunk Fanfics: According to ChipmunkLover and Kitty Seville
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
Well, duh...but the same rules don't apply to Theodore, he's still remains genderly undefinable
2) They must always live with Dave.
I'd really hate to be married to them. Wait it says they...that's not being specific, that could mean the chipettes too, or anyone in the world for all you know
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
Okay I can live with that. I'm guessing he doesn't have very many options, does he?
4) They cannot die.
Can they dice?
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to be the same color as they're signature colors.
6) They can't die.
I guess the rules of 'The Circle of Life' doesn't apply to them, and I see what you did there
7) They can't be severly injured.
They can't die, they can only stay in one place, they can only end up with the same girl, it sounds as if you want to ruin their lives
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created by the Bagdasarians.
So the chippetes can't be in it? Then who are they going to marry now?
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
Sorry they can't be in it so I can't follow that rule
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
Well they're apparently immortal, so their either already dead or used cheat codes
11) They can't be in horror stories.
They're scary enough, and I saw what you did there
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
What if someone dies and your in a funeral scene?
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
What about those movies that combine real life with cartoons, like 'Who Framed Rodger Rabbit' for example
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
Better, I just won't have songs in it
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
I have to say you take this WAY too seriously, there just stupid cartoon 'Chipmunks' or mutants
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules.
17) There can't be a sex scene
Okay, I like that rule
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Wanted but not needed|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|