Author has written 7 stories for One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Misc. Plays/Musicals, and X-overs.
Always watch the quiet girls. 96% of the time, they're MASSIVE closet perverts.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG.
Do your part to end the hate and spread the love!
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. I am part of the 2 percent who hasn't.
Yaoi rocks! straits suck... oh wait... I'm strait... crap
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this.
If you have ever run into a pole, copy and paste this.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, copy and paste this.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects, copy and paste this.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I am not a humanitarian. I am a hell-raiser.
Heck is the place for people who don't belive in Gosh.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it everytime I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
Don't take life too seriously; no on gets out alive.
I will temporarily rule the world, forever.
I am who I am, and I don't give a damn what people think of me!!
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
Repost this if you understand
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 14.
People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight.
People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war.
Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping.
If you have ever (almost) taken over the world, but were distracted by something shiny, copy and paste this into your profile
The best way to live life a full life is to be a child, no matter what your age.
Fire is fun.
Hush, little sister
Please don't cry
I wish I could be there
To sing you a lullaby
I can see your arms
Bloodied and bruised
That's strange, little sister
Mine were like that too
When Daddy's there
Hush, little sister
I know you're scared
I can see the way
He's hurting you
I'm sorry, little sister
He did that to me too
I know that people
Ignore what's going on at home
That makes me angry, little sister
You shouldn't have to be alone
Hey, little sister
You wanna know why I'm not there?
It's a sad story, little sister
But people should care
You see, little sister
One day Daddy got high
You were asleep in your crib
So you didn't hear my cry
He screamed at me
And smashed my head against the door
While you slept, little sister
I died on the floor
You know, little sister
I don't think that I would have died
If someone had only bothered
To listen to my cries
But hush, little sister
Daddy's coming home
Quick, get into bed
You don't want him to find you alone
I'm sorry little sister
He's in a bad mood
Run while you can
Uh oh little sister
He's lifting his belt
Scream while you can, little sister
Call for help
Hush little sister
You don't need to cry
No one can hurt you
You're in my arms tonight.
CHILD ABUSE IS SICK AND WRONG. PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY.
95% of teens would cry if they saw Edward Cullen at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. The other 5% would sit here with popcorn & a camera and yell ''DO A FLIP!!!''
90% of girls would have an emotional breakdown of they saw Justine Bieber about to jump of a giant building. The other 10% would stand there yelling "JUMP YOU MOTHER F*ER!!!"
93% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7% who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
Ducks go quack, cows go moo, semes stick it in and ukes go OOH!!
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone.
She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."