Author has written 5 stories for Gnomeo & Juliet.
Hey! My name is Alyssa and I am (Finally) 13 years old! I absolutly LOVE writing on this site and I love when I get reviews from people! I am in all tha advanced classes in my school and I've played piano for 5 years. My dad is the pastor and my church so... yeah im a christian and proud of it!!!
1. GNOMEO AND JULIET!!!!!!!! They better make a sequel or I WILL CRY! I hate thinking of Gnomeo never beeing a daddy...
2. How To Train Your Dragon
3. ELF!!! LOL!
4. Tuck Everlasting : I know half of you reading this never even heard of it but you really should watch it! Soo sad...
5. Soul Surfer (Yes I am afraid of beaches now!)
Fav Books... (Yes I do read or else I wouldn't be on this site)
1. Anything by Margret Peterson Haddix
2. Gnomeo and Juliet the Junoir Novelization (I heard this exsist but I haven't read it but I loved the movie so I'll put it here anyway)
3. I cant think of anything else...so...
1. I am a christian so anything on K-Love
2. Who am I kidding! I don't know that much music!
Gnomeo and Juliet- duh
How to train your dragon-Hiccup and Astrid
Tuck Everlasting- Jesse and Winnie
The Sisters Grimm- Puck and Sabrina
How I found fanfiction...
I was looking up Gnomeo and Juliet 2 on Google and something was there about Delly123's Gnomeo and Juliet 2 that she wrote. I loved it! Funny story- when I first found it I thought it was the script for the second movie coming out. Oops. Dont give me that look! It was really good!
If you have ever zoned out for more than 5 consecutive minutes, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have been on your computer hours on end reading fanfiction, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile
If you are a hopeless romantic at heart, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM, Overthemoon2139, obsessedwithstabler, GalacticFTW, SSA Ruth Leland, Booklover707, HTTYD, Saphirabrightscale, Alyssa128
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile copy and paste this into your profile. (Well we're writers. It's an occupational hazard.)
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Alyssa128
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you constantly need a new bookshelf in your room, copy this into your profile
If you think Toothless is cute as a cat. Copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. (Yeah I do that alot.)
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile! (They're so yummy!)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Not since last time I checked)
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile. (Itt's kinda obvius with the boy's in my school...))
If you think that child abuse is wrong and should be stopped completely, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny and started laughing aloud copy and paste this into your profile. (I havent done that since... like... a whole 3 seconds ago!! :P)
If you've ever wished you could go into a book,and join the fun in the adventure copy and paste this into your profile. (ALL THE TIME)
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
¸.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
If someone has ever called you weird, copy and paste this to your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you get way too excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you love God and you're not ashamed of Him repost this, and see what he does for you tonight
If you have a little sister who is looking over your shoulder right now, copy and paste to your profile and try not to scream! Lol!
If your mom tried to see who you were texting, but didn't know how to turn on your phone, copy and paste this. (I wasn't mad and it was actually pretty funny :P)
If you go on other peoples profiles just to find something to copy, copy and Paste this
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this onto your profile! (I start squealing!)
98% of all teenagers do drugs, have sex, or drink alcohol . . . . . post this if you like bagels.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
If you wonder who started these thingamawhatevers, copy this into your profile
Disagreeing with Obama is NOT racism!! Copy and paste this if you agree!!
I'M THE TYPE OF GIRL
More random things!!
WAYS TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS!
Things to do on an Elevator
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
My name is Sarah
I must be stupid
I wish I were better
I can't speak at all
When I awake
When my mommy does come
Don't make a sound!
I hear him curse
I try and hide
He finds me weeping
He slaps me and hits me
He's already locked it
I fall to the floor
"I'm sorry!", I scream
The hurt and the pain
And he finally stops
My name is Sarah
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If child abuse makes you sick and you think it's horrible and should be stopped, put this poem on your profile.
WACA (Writers Against Child Abuse)
50 Ways to get Kicked
Why America has some issues.
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
out of Wal-Mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals
4. Don't bother doing your own shopping. Simply find someone with a full trolley containing roughly the items you need, and when they are not looking take it and go pay for it at the checkout. (this is not stealing, they did not own the items yet, they were simply 'moving them around')
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit, then arrange them into erotic poses. (be creative with the gift-wrap tubes used in point 6).
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly,
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off
12. Re-enact a fatal incident involving the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself
15. When you leave the store, try your car keys in the door of every car in the car park until you get to your own. Then drive off as if this is perfectly normal. (Note- if you don't actually own a car and walked to the store, attempt the above by substituting car keys with your house keys).
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet
18. Ask if you can test some super-glue before buying it, then walk around the store gluing random items to other items/customers/staff. For added fun: See how many cashiers you can glue to each-other before any of them notice.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and
21. Move "Caution : Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,
26. Climb things.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello"
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in Cosmetics on all the live animals in Pet-Care.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's using an alternative alphabet of your choosing.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at
47. Relax in the patio furniture drinking beer until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Alyssa
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Alyizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Puppy
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Fotalsmo
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) Blue Sprite
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name):Ltomnlh
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name, dad's middle name) (My dad doesn't have a middle name but he tells us it's 'danger'! I'll just use that.) Elizabeth Danger
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Muffin
9. YOUR HIPPIE NAME: (type your name with your elbow) AZl.yhssaz (Ummm... Is it close?)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
''Teresa reluctantly agreed to follow Archbishop's advice.''
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My computer and the air!!!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Probably Gnomeo and Juliet!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My sister blowing ballons and deflating them.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
about 3:30 today. I was bothering my sister and her friend!! Lol!
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Green T-shirt, Jean vest and capris.
10. Did you dream last night?
For once, No.
11. When did you last laugh?
Probably less than 10 minutes ago!!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Boring wallpaper!! I'm on the bed in my guest room.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Ummm... My sister. Does that count?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Is someone stalking me?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Gnomeo and Juliet!! If you haven't figured it out yet its my fav movie and I am addicted to it! THEY NEED TO MAKE A SEQUEL!!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Nothing! I would just pay people to make a sequel to Gnomeo and Juliet! Lol!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm 99.9% sure my sister is a monkey.
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Umm... GNOMEO AND JULIET 2!!!!(How many times have I mentioned that now?"
19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah. Too bad I stink!!
20. George Bush:
I think he had a beard!!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Isaballa! I like the name!
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Umm... He would probably be a Jr of whoever I married.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
It depends; what does that mean?
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your stupid backside.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on to your profile.
Being mature is overrated.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless fun!
One out of four people is insane. Look at three of your friends. If it's not them, it's you! (Chances are it's me...)
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away (if well aimed).
Movie: Gnomeo and Juliet
Saying: I'm not crazy! I'm just a little mental!!! (My friends get annoyed when I say this so it's win-win!!!)
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, hyper or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you have a story stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a teenager, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you feel alone in the world and think no one understands you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile
Things to think about!
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
10 Ways To Be S-T-U-P-I-D:
The 10 Commandments of a Teenager!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity. . . .
Oh, the irony . . .
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Deck of Cards
It was quiet that day, the guns and the mortars, and land mines for some reason hadn't been heard.
The young soldier knew it was Sunday, the holiest day of the week.
As he was sitting there, he got out an old deck of cards and laid them out across his bunk.
Just then an army sergeant came in and said, 'Why aren't you with the rest of the platoon?'
The soldier replied, 'I thought I would stay behind and spend some time with the Lord.'
The sergeant said, 'Looks to me like you're going to play cards.'
The soldier said, 'No, sir. You see, since we are not allowed to have Bibles or other spiritual books in this country,
I've decided to talk to the Lord by studying this deck of cards.'
The sergeant asked in disbelief, 'How will you do that?'
'You see the Ace, Sergeant? It reminds me that there is only one God.
The Two represents the two parts of the Bible, Old and New Testaments
The Three represents the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
The Four stands for the Four Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John .
The Five is for the five virgins, there were ten, but only five of them were glorified.
The Six is for the six days it took God to create the Heavens and Earth.
The Seven is for the day God rested after making His Creation.
The Eight is for the family of Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives -- the eight people God spared from the flood that destroyed the Earth.
The Nine is for the lepers that Jesus cleansed of leprosy. He cleansed ten, but nine never thanked Him.
The Ten represents the Ten Commandments that God handed down to Moses on tablets made of stone.
The Jack is a reminder of Satan, one of God's first angels, but he got kicked out of heaven for his sly and wicked ways and is now the joker of eternal hell.
The Queen stands for the Virgin Mary.
The King stands for Jesus, for he is the King of all kings.
When I count the dots on all the cards, I come up with 365 total, one for every day of the year.
There are a total of 52 cards in a deck; each is a week - 52 weeks in a year.
The four suits represent the four seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
Each suit has thirteen cards -- there are exactly thirteen weeks in a quarter.
So when I want to talk to God and thank Him, I just pull out this old deck of cards and they remind me of all that I have to be thankful for.'
Please let this be a reminder and take time to pray for all of our soldiers who are being sent away, putting their lives on the line fighting for US.
Prayer for the Military.
Please keep the wheel rolling. It will only take a few seconds of your time, but it'll be worth it to read on...
Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Bless them and their families.
I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
When you read this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our servicemen and women all around the world.
There is nothing attached, but this can be very powerful.
Of all the gifts you could give a Soldier, prayer is the very best one.
Do not stop the wheel, please -- just send this on.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! if you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
96 percent of teens won't stand up for Christ. If you are one of the 4 percent that will, copy and paste this in your profile.
Copy & Paste This
Unsafe External Link