Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Teen Titans, and Titanic.
Here is some stuff about me.
1. I love Chinese Food!!! It is one of my food weaknesses.
2. I am addicted to reading fanfiction. It's really unhealthy. Do I care? Not a bit.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with the movie Newsies.
4. If you ever cross me the wrong way, I will hurt you. *Smiles sweetly*
5. I've got self esteem issues so no flamers kay? Just kidding. I'll probably just send you an angry pm and then think about it and realize I'm wrong and send you an apology.
6. Gender: Girl/Diva/Alien/Awesome. GDAA for short.
7. By the way, I've lost my mind. :P
8. Oh wait, I NEVER HAD ONE! XD
How To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. (I put on orange sunglasses and stared at them...Does this count?)
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that. (Yeah...I'm used to weird looks by now.)
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso. (DO IT FOR THE VINE!)
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!" (I've done this forever...)
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'. (Done this. No one even noticed...)
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get. (I do this quite a lot. It disturbs some people.)
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. (Done this one. Yeah...Flew right over the guys head. But my family and I had a laugh)
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'. (Not even gonna tell you what happened.)
12. Sing Along At The Opera. (Who doesn't do this? I mean come on people! I've been doing this since I was a kid!)
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day. (Always.)
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache. (I've had this done to me. I was not happy.)
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go'
This makes me so happy to know I'm not the only one who acts like this. AMEN!
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb head?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to bury the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run! -Bleep- Run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tell you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Are good to have.
BEST FRIENDS: You can't live without.
That's what Bffs do! Well, that's what I would do...Haha.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever fallen up the stairs.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever been called a dork for loving to read.
Copy and paste this to your if you've ever been called weird for not doing what the "crowd" is doing.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you completely crazy.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you call yourself strange.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you like annoying people.
Copy and paste this to your profile if your perfectly fine with being who you are.
That akward moment when your looking at your cell phone and walk up to your car, and after a few moments look up because the door won't open. And then you see this sticker that says something about a car alarm. You realize it's not your car. So then you run away as fast as you can.
Yeah. That's life.
That akward moment when you realize you've
Yeah. That's life too.
That akward moment when you can't find your cell phone and so you call it from another phone. Then it rings. It was in your pocket.
Yeah. That's stupidity.
I need help.
My cat keeps walking all over the keyboard. It's really getting annoying. *-9-- Yup. That was not a typo. It was my demon *Ahem* I mean sweet little kitty.
Yeah right. Oh great, now there are teeth marks on the power cord. Happy day for me!!!!
That moment when you realize you've got a crush on a cartoon charater. Yeah, you know then you've become mayor of loserville. But it's alright. It's not lonely here. There's lots of us nerd who watch to many cartoons and read to many comic books. I bet you'll fit right in. Forewarned though, once you reach our level of weirdness, there's no going back.
Teen Titans in one of the best cartoons there is. I should know, I'm obbsessed with it. Now all you people out there reading my profile, tell me, who is your favourite charater and why? Now I'm sure your all wondering who my favourite charater is. Alas, I cannot tell you because at this moment I've forgotten how to spell their name and would rather not look the fool.
And now your all looking at each other confused. Yes maybe I shouldn't have told you the reasoning behind not revealing my favourite charater. Yes, that would've have been the smart idea. Sigh. There's always next time.
(It's Kyd Wykkyd btw.)
That moment when your really hungry but can't seem to get up to fix something to eat.
Yeah, that's lazyness.
That moment when you eat that extra bowl of something even though you know you shouldn't.
Yeah, that's gluttony.
That moment when you get mad at someone for something that doesn't seem to matter that much to them.
Yeah, that person is going down.
That moment when you get really angry at your favourite tv show 'cuz they did something you didn't like and you get so angry you stop watching it for like two years.
Yeah, that's anger issues.
Yeah...These are all things I've done...
That thing called breaking? Yeah, that's smart when your riding a bike.
That thing called money? It's a good idea to make sure you have enough of it before trying to buy something.
That thing called water? Smart to have some when it's hot.
That thing called soda? Not smart to have some when it's hot.
That thing called a diet? Turns out your not susposed to have ice cream sundaes when your on one.
That thing called being friendly? Turns out, most people don't know what that means!
That thing called texting and walking? Makes you run into things.
That thing called Algebra? Evilest thing in the world.
That thing called pizza? It's addictive.
That thing called Computer Addiction? What do you mean I have a problem? I can stop whenever I want!!!
Done this too...
Turns out, when you dye your hair purple, it's probably not a good idea to dry your hair with a white towel.
Turns out, it's bad to wear flip flops in the rain.
Turns out, cat nip makes cats go zonkers.
Turns out, spilling soda on a key board is bad!
Turns out, things get very akward when you make a bad joke.
Turns out, akward silences are very much akward.
Turns out, that's redundant to what I said before.
Turns out, thats even more akward.
Turns out, I'm just gonna stop.
Sadly I've done all these things too.
MEW MEW STYLE, MEW MEW GRACE, MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE! -Mew Mew Power
I think I'm turning into a cat! Oops, did I say that out loud? -Mew Mew Power
Somebody pinch me. YOWCH! I DIDN'T MEAN REALLY! -Mew Mew Power
Sounding like Dracula? Awesomeness.
I've got a new story going now, called Sibling Rivalry so I hope you guys like that! Hopefully I'll be updating pretty regularly. If you happen to see that I've written other stories, don't read them. They're crap that I wrote like two years ago and ugh...Makes my blood boil just thinking about them. The only reason I keep those stories up is to see how far I've come in my writing. I'm not saying I'm a great writer, cuz' I am so not, I'm just saying at least I know to use quotation marks now.
And now that I've said don't read those stories, your probably going to go read them now. Sigh. Whatever! Seriously though, Sibling Rivarly is my only decent (I hope) story I have on here...
Byez for now!
P.S. I just looked at my story and saw that 'Paste Document Here' was still on there. Ugh. WHY ME? Still hope you like the story though!
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your profile to help him on his way to world domination.
"I STILL THINK YOUR JASON TODD!" -Beast Boy
"Ugh! You people are USELESS!" -Jinx
"Someone should put a bell on you!" -Kid Flash
"Hey can I eat your soul Raven?" -Trigon
Star Trek is my life.
FOREVER A TREKKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things to do in Walmart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
Things to do at a movie
1. When you are choosing a seat, point at someone and say loudly in a childish voice, "I don't want to sit next to that guy, he smells funny!"
2. Every time there is a gun shot, scream, "Hit the floooor!", jump to the floor and cover your head.
3. Quote all dialogue five seconds after it's said on screen.
4. Ask the person at the ticket counter "Do you come here often?"
5. Start an standing ovation at the end of the movie.
6. Become a bookie. Take bets on which character (or audience member) will die first.
7. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing"
8. Clap and cheer when the good guys gets killed.
9. During the previews, yell out "Can you fast forward it please?"
10. Try to start a Mexican wave
11. Argue that no-one can sit next to you because the seats already taken by your invisible friend.
12. Stand up during the picture and announce to the others the movies twist.
13. Shout "look behind you!" at the actors.
14. Wear 3D glasses. Complain about how bad the effects are.
15. Every time someone curses, cover your ears and shout "oh the fucking profanity!"
16. Hum the theme music.
17. Bring a flashlight. During the film, perform a shadow puppet show on the ceiling.
18. Go "Ooooooooooh..." whenever someone kisses.
19. Wear a huge fake afro wig, blocking the person behind you's view.
20. Shout out "Help, I'm a beautiful butterfly"
21. Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE IN GENERAL (This is awesome)
1) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
2) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"
3) Walk up to a small child that resembles you, and tell them that you are them from the future.
4) Put a dora doll in the middle of Walmart.When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING".
5) Run up to someone random on the street and slap them with a loaf of bread.
6) Go to petsmart and buy bird seed. Then ask the clerk how long it will take the birds to grow.
7) Go to McDonalds and ask for a happy meal with extra happy.
8) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.
9) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"
10) Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.
11) Come late to school and when the teacher asks why say your pet rock had a seizure.
12) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PERSON?!"
13) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.
14) Go to a libary and ask for a book on how to read.
15) Go to walmart and hide in a bathroom stall when someone opens it say WELCOME TO NARNIA!!
16) Go jump on a random guys back and yell (THE SKY IS FALLING RUN MAN RUN) and see what happens.
17) Run through a police station and yell " I finally escaped from prison!" .
18) Go to mcdonalds and ask for directions to burger king.
19) Go in a Dressing room at walmart, and yell " OH NO, Theres no toilet paper left !!"
20) Make a cardboard car and wait in a carwash line, acting if everythings normal.
21) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".
22) Take a stuffed animal to the vet.
23) In a public place, hold up a box of cheerios and yell "FREE DONUT SEEDS!".
24) Go to mcdonalds and ask for fries without the potatoes.
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON THE ELEVATOR
- Open your bag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
- Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him/ her to call you Admiral.
- Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror, "You're one of them," and back away slowly.
- Say DING at each floor.
- Say, "I wonder what all these do..." and press all the buttons. (I was an evil eight year old.)
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on!"
- When the elevator is silent, look around and say, "Is that your beeper?"
- When there is awkward silence, say really loudly, "Nobody fart."
- Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
- When the elevator is really crowded, draw a little square with chalk on the floor and say, "This is my personal space!"
- Push all the buttons and pretend they give you an electric shock. Smile, and go back for more.
- Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors shut and say, "Hi, Greg, How was your day?"
- When the lift is going down, scream, "We're all gonna die!"
- Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
- Grimace painfully while clutching your forehead while saying, "Shut up! All of you, just SHUT UP!"
- Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. AH, those were the days..."
- Take shoes off before entering. Then look with disgust at others if they don't.
- Ask people which floor they want. Whenever they answer, glare at them and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
- Ask loudly: "Did you feel that ?"
- When the doors close, announce to the others: "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
- Dress youself in a long black coat with a hood, stare at everyone and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
FUNNY QUOTES TO SAY:
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
When you get caught looking at him just remember he was looking back. (This gives me hope.)
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
God created man-THEN had a better idea!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon.
"I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call 'a floor'. A long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive."
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together
Tamaki Prince Type:
You are French
So I got a five? BUT TAMAKI ISN'T EVEN MY FAVORITE HOST! :O
Kyoya Cool Type:
X You wear glasses.
Only four?! KYOYA WHY?! I LOVE YOU!!! (In a completely healthy way of course...)
Hunny Loli Shota Type:
You're the shortest out of your friends.
Mori Wild Type:
X You're the tallest out of your friends (Only ze gurl onezzz)
But Mori...You were the side bae...Only three? ;_;
Hikaru Devil Type:
X You and your sibling have a strong bond
You don't make friends easily
Kaoru Devil Type:
X You like to play games
XYou like playing tricks on people
SEVEN. IT'S OFFICIAL. We are soul mates. This is a 100% legit test. Totally soul mates. If you were real.
Haruhi Natural Type:
You don't care about trivial things like appearance
Four. WOMAN CRUSH ERYDAI!!!!!
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day. (I do this about every night.)
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams (YUP!)
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am (3 am? Please. Try 5:44 a.m. AND THEN I WOKE UP AT EIGHT. That's dedication right there folks.)
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara. (It's nothing a death glare can't fix.)
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough. ("OMG BECKAAAY I CAN'T EVEN FIND A GOOD TWILIGHT LEMON. LIKE OMG!")
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night (Yes.)
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic” (Always.)
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’ (Of course.)
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room (I'm not proud of this. But I do it.)
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom
12. You’ll cry when you read character death (I did this a few times)
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen. (This is sadly true.)
14. You read fic in class.
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic (Haven't done this yet.)
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month* (MORE LIKE YEAR! Not really...)
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (wherever)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC"
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!” (First world probs guys, FIRST WORLD PROBS.)
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming. (Guilty.)
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author (And am plotting their demise.*Grins evilly*
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit (All the time.)
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated (Damn it! I wish At-em -oh, and At Beggining of Life were.)
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like. Act like (Yeahhhh)
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account FF.net account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like: Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations (I do this so much...I have a problem...)
If any of the above applies to you cop/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007, Beaker77
If you ever wanted to go look at someone's profile who's even cooler than me (And that's a hard thing to do y'know, k thx) you should go look at
IllegitimatePrincess! She's the bomb.com.net.org.gov
There really is a point when your obsession becomes unhealthy.
Yeah. I'm past that. I have several unhealthy obsessions.
And addictions. Lately I can't get off YouTube.
Or making this weird trilling sound that is a cross between a cat and Chewbacca.
Your strange if you've read this far into my profile.
But it's okay.
I've been controlling your mind.