Poll: Should I continue my "AUTO-Biography" story, or is it not worth continuing? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Lord of the Rings, WALL-E, Surface, Book X-overs, Transformers, Transformers/Beast Wars, StarTrek: The Original Series, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Movie X-overs.
I'll just say this. I LOVE SAURON!!!! HE'S SO FLIPPING AWESOME!! (fangirl squeal). By the way, I HATE elves (especially Legolas). And Saruman is a creeper. Oh, and Aragorn's ugly and he smells funny. Eeww
Should i ever not be able to access this account, here's my other one: http://www.fanfiction.net/dlsauronlotrnerd
Follow me on Twitter @logicalVulcan01
Sentinel's Basic info
Real Name: Deanta (dee-AHN-ta) Lane Sauron (SOW-ren). Yes, that's my real last name
Age: I've been around since the creation of Cybertron. (not really, but I'm not putting out an actual number)
Likes: SAURON, Optimus Prime (what? He's fragging awesome!), Megatron (Armada, TFP, or Bayverse), Sentinel Prime (the Bayverse one who's an old guy AND a badass) Uruk-hai, orcs, Ringwraiths, anything Mordor, LOTR (books and movies), Transformers (WHO DOESN'T?), Star Wars, Yoda, Star Trek, Kirk and Spock and McCoy, my friends (yes, I have them), food, my fat fuzzball horsey (squeals at cuteness), having fun, football, being random
Hates: LEGOLAS, TFA Sentinel (is that a tumor or his chin?), Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky, Carly in DOTM (MARY-SUE ALERT!!!!!!!), elves, creepers, stalkers, mean people, oldies music, Justin Bieber (AAHH! DIE!!), Twilight (BURN IN A SLAG PIT!!) , Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, any other teen idol musician, Adele (sorry, but I can't stand her voice. It sounds so OLD.), High School Musical (all 3)
Favorite Movies: LOTR trilogy (extended editions), Jurassic Park series, Star Wars (all), Divergent, Hunger Games series, Avatar (James Cameron), Harry Potter series, Grown Ups, Bridesmaids, Jack and Jill, Gattaca, the Transformers trilogy, anything that makes me laugh hysterically nonstop.
Favorite TV Shows: Surface (before it was cancelled :( ), Legend of the Seeker, Stargate Atlantis, The Big Bang Theory, Transformers Armada (I've seen some pretty good jokes and insults in that one), Star Trek: TOS, American Ninja Warrior, F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Favorite Kinds of Music: country, Celtic, techno, some movie film scores, classic rock, some R&B/pop, reggae (Bob Marley RULES!!!!)
Favorite Artists: The Band Perry, Sugarland, Celtic Woman, Blackmore's Night, Basshunter, Daft Punk, Howard Shore, Thomas Newman, The Beatles, The Eagles, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Bob Marley, Chris Marley
Favorite Books: LOTR trilogy, The Hobbit, Harry Potter series, Inheritance cycle, Orcs series, Pendragon series, Hold Me Closer Necromancer, Maximum Ride series
Copy/paste random stuff
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
How to tell if you are a Transformers Nerd! (I do the ones in bold)
1. You see the mathematical sigma symbol and immediately think Alpha Trion guards it XD
2. You see simple words and immediately think of TF characters (hound, prowl, brawn, sound wave, shock wave, sea spray, bumblebee, blur, mirage, prime etc.)
3. You see a wrench and think of something along the lines of it being thrown at somebody's head
4. You find yourself picturing cars as different mechs/femmes
5. When someone says robots don't have feelings, you yell "RACIST!"
6. When you hear the word boombox you think of either blaster or soundwave
7. You spazz over something that relates to Transformers
8. You know what's happening/going to happen/what they're talking about before they explain in the new Transformers shows/movies
9. You have a crush on a Transformer. (Several...those hunky Cybertronian men are just far better looking and have better personalities than human males)
10. You hate Michael Bay a little bit, but watched the movies anyways because you love Transformers THAT much!
11. Your doodles are Transformers
12. You take your situation and ask yourself, "What would -insert character here- do?"
13. You use Transformer slang (slag, frag, scrap, primus, etc.)
14. You knew Skids from when he was in G1
15. You ALMOST resisted watching season 3 and 4 of G1 because most of the mechs you knew and loved died.
16. You recognize which g1 episodes other shows and comics use
17. You know unpopular/not well known characters (Drift/Deadlock, Wing, Devcon, etc.)
18. You spazzed when Bombshell's form/the swarm appeared on TFP
19. You know Transfomrer talk/parts (t-cog, spark, spark chamber, processor, sparkcore stabilizer, vector sigma, the original 13, primus, unicron, audio receptor, transmission signal, etc.)
20. Optimus vs Megatron are your Superbowl or World Cup
21. You want to assasinate TF haters and make sure they die slowly.
22. YOU HATE MEGAN FOX!!
23. You cry when a character dies or become depressed for a day/week/month or so. *bawls like a baby* "WHY OPTIMUS/SENTINEL?!?! WHY?!"
24. You have a Transformer sticker/magnet of some kind on your car and get mad at another car who has the opposite faction
25. You know the Cybertronian history by heart
26. You own at least one Transformers video game
27. You own an action figure of some kind (love you, Leader DOTM Sentinel!)
28. You find yourself relating your life to a transformer
29. You write fanfictions about transformers
30. You can name more than 60 characters off the top of your head
31. You have at least one transformers shirt (YES!, a black one with the G1 Autobot symbol on it)
32. You love jets because of Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp
33. You love the color that your favorite transformer is
34. You feel bad for the underdogs who are misunderstood
35. You have at least some anger towards Hot Rod in the 1986 movie
36.You have several Transformers songs and musical themes on your MP3 (Actually, I have a TF station on Pandora)
37. You're sitting up late in bed typing this list
38. You know all of the songs in the first TF movie EVER
39. You have all the g1 season on DVD and the original movie
40. You think about what transformer your friends/family/teachers/etc. would be
41. You do transformers role plays
42. Something transformers related appears in your browser history daily
43.You admire Optimus and Megatron. OP cuz he's just so lovely and sweet, and Megs cuz he's adorably evil.
44. You daydream about transformers. (All the time!)
45. You can diagnose different transformers with psychological disorders...
46. You have rewatched several transformers movies
47. You have a transformer background on your computer or phone
48. You have submitted several transformers stories to FF
49. You know each mech/femme's personality and quirks
50. You question why Megatron can only turn into a gun but still find it cool
51. You make the transforming 'kikokikokich' noise when performing mundane household tasks like opening up the washing machine
52. You laughed when TFP Wheeljack blew up the gas station because that's the typical Wheeljack!
53. You named something you own after a transformer. Okay...EVERYTHING YOU OWN!
54. You use the universal greeting when meeting someone for the first time and/or when you answer the phone. Brownie points if you have the matching hand symbols memorized from TFA!
55. You actually enjoy the Transformers movies because we got what we were promised, giant robots and explosions!
56. You have several transformer OCs
57. You have a space background if not a transformers background
58. You find some of the characters inspiring
59. You paint a Gundam model like Optimus Prime
60. You see a red semi truck and think to yourself, "OMG I just saw Optimus Prime." *IN LOVE*
61. You have "You've got the touch" as a ringtone
62. You sit by an electrical transformer, waiting for it to transform. (I cannot tell you how excited I was when dad told me to fetch the transformer when I was five...then my devastation at finding out it was NOT as I expected. *dreams crushed*)
63. You start blaming accidents on you taking out Decepticons, one by one
64. You also blame car accidents on evil Decepticons
65. You need a box of tissues everytime you watch Optimus Prime die, no matter what universe, no matter how many times you watch it. *sniffles
66. You have Optimus Primes narratives memorized. He's so smart...
67. You imagined 2012 as the year Cybertron appeared in the sky (I WISH!!)
68. You automatically write Decepticon instead of deception, or any other similar word
69. You will do anything to become a transformer. I mean ANYTHING!!!!
70. You think Peter Cullen/Gary Chalk and Frank Welker/David Kaye are the ONLY voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron.
71. You watch the Bayformers and think of better vehicle modes for the Autobots and Decepticons
72. You want to strap Michael Bay down to a chair and explain to him that Cybertronians have feelings too.
73. You carry a transformer everywhere you go (EVEN TO COLLEGE! Again, I love you DOTM Leader Sentinel!)
74. You convince yourself watching Transformers is revising for a science exam. I told my science teacher this. He agreed, and the whole class had a TF-athon spanning three lessons. (I wish that happened)
75. You look at your car hoping it transforms one day. (I SWEAR I saw it move...)
76. You think of the Hoover Dam only as the landing site of the AllSpark.
77. You think the Easter Bunny is really Cyclonus
78. You immediately think of Optimus Prime when someone says the colors red, white, or blue
79. You get pissed off at someone for saying a transformer's name wrong
80. You see a police car, wolf whistle and yell: "Lookin' good Prowl 8)" or something along those lines xD
81. Every time you see the word 'unicorn' you always read it as 'unicron' first. Therefore, you can never watch or look even look at the cover of the movie "The Last Unicorn" the same way again.
82. You can't name any of your video game characters, children or pets after anything but a Transformer.
83. Everyone and everything reminds you of Transformers in some way.
84. You become addicted to TFwiki, and/or get annoyed when people don't put accurate information on.
85. You wear Transformer themed clothing in public. I'm a TFLover, don't like it, you can get fucked!
86. You dream about them, and you even dream you're one of them.
87. You squeal at the comics in comic book store or at the screen while watching your favorite TF show when something gasp-worthy happens. Such as, YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER JUST MADE THE CUTEST FACE EVER, OR STABBED HIMSELF! OMP!
88. You find any and all Transformer-related jokes way more funny than everyone else does.
89. Someone says that "Transformers just sucks" you just wanna "Tear apart their exhaust-port".
90. You think G1 Optimus & Elita are your real parents. *sigh* True love...
91. You hear someone say "Gridlock" you think of "Grimlock, Leader of the Dinobots"
92. Everytime you see a wasp/hornet/bee Waspinator comes to mind
93. You say "Til All Are One" everytime someone you love dies or you remember them (RIP Leonard Nimoy, voice of DOTM Sentinel.)
94. Everytime Rattrap says something negative or at the wrong time you just say "Shut up, Rattrap."
95. You immediately think of TFP Arcee is Tigatron and Airazor's daughter/sparkling everytime you see or hear her
96. You heard Soundwave and couldn't help but say "As you command Megatron." during DOTM.
97. Stood up while screaming "NOOOO!!!!!" when you saw Megatron shoot Optimus's Spark and/or when Starscream destroyed the Xanthium at home and/or in the theater.
98. Waspinator is blown to scrap you laugh even harder when BW Megatron says "Ahh! Situation normal then."
99. Everytime you play "Rampage/World Tour" and you see one of the feline monsters you wonder "What's Cheetor doing here?"
100. Everytime you hear the word "HERO" you immediately think DINOBOT and his SACRIFICE -- Primus..."He lived a WARRIOR...And died a HERO...Let his Spark join the Matrix...The GREATEST of all Cybertron." And can't help but cry and be angered at today's use of the word
101. You tell someone to be quiet you say "Shut up Rattrap." instead
102. Someone says they dislike Transformers and you yell at them, with something like;
- "I HOPE PRIMUS SMITES YOU!"
- "May Unicron take away your soul..."
- "This fool is terribly misinformed."
- "We seem to have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?"
103. You've renamed every baby as 'The Lubricator' (It's funny when the mothers actually understand the joke, and quote a line from the films! :D)
104. You see someone wearing black and yellow you instantly think they're Bumblebee or Sunstreaker's holoform. "BEE! I LOVE YOU! GIMME A HUG YOU ADORABLE LITTLE SPARKLING!"
105. You believe that there IS a planet with Transforming mechanical beings on it...out there...somewhere...
106. You dress according to how you think your favorite characters would prefer
107. You hope and wish that one day, you will wake in the TF universe. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH ONE! (Armada or movies...I love both Optimuses and I love Armada Megatron)
108. You've renamed your morning tea/coffee as your morning energon refill. (It's great when all your friends start doing it as well! Really freaks out cafe workers though...unless they happen to be TF Nerds too!)
109. You laugh at scientists that say life can't exist without water. It's a stupid assumption anyway, but it's even stupider when you know Cybertron doesn't HAVE any water on it whatsoever!
200. When teachers/college or university professors ask why you are late, you tell them you've been off saving the world from the evil Decepticons with the NEST team, but ask them not to repeat that information as it's classified. You then nod in a finalistic way and sit down, making sure you 'accidentally' show them the Autobot symbol you've drawn on your arm. (This works even better if you and your friends are late, and if a few of you have any scratches or bruises you can 'accidentally' show people.)
201. You wish they would do a Transformers/Doctor Who special. Come on, that would be EPIC!
202. You wish there was a Transformers/Star Trek crossover.
203. When you (and your friends) go to watch the movies at the cinema, every item of your clothing has something to do with Transformers!
204. You imagine Transformers singing your favorite songs. (Armada Megatron is BEAST on "Poker Face")
205. The Pizza Hut delivery guy knows you're a TF nerd, and tells you about his encounters with the Decepticon delivery cars from Papa John's and/or Little Caesar's
If you love Five Guys burger joints and/or Buffalo Wild Wings, paste this into your profile.
If you enjoy "Yo momma" jokes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever written (or wanted to write) a fic involving a "Yo momma" joke battle, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had your favorite TV show canceled before you know how the story ends, copy this into your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Twilight has more fame than it's worth, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that fictional characters were real, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don’t know the difference between “your” and “you’re.” If you’re one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are associated with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both… copy this into your profile.
If you utterly loathe and despise Hannah Montana, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list! PorcelainHeart94, Darth KenObi-Wan, JediWolfMaster, EwanLuvr4Ever, xXJedi Knight BlazeXx, Karm Starkiller, Jane Lu, Sentinel Prime
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Takahane, Fire Thief, Sarah303, Coco Gash Niccals, Isis the Sphinx, Karm Starkiller, Jane Lu, Sentinel Prime
If you think High School Musical just plain sucked and every copy should be burned, copy and paste this to your profile COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE AND CONTINUE THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SUCKS TRAIN! ADD YOUR NAME AND COPY AND PASTE! Stephanie Pascal, x Rajah x, Darth KenObi-Wan, JediWolfMaster,EwanLuvr4Ever, Xaja Silversheen, XxRandom NemesisxX, She-Who-Has-A-Very-Long-Name, Karm Starkiller, Jane Lu, Sentinel Prime
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you copy and paste people's fanfics to a word processor (like Microsoft Word or Pages) just so you can read even if you don't have Internet access, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like Disney movies and aren't afraid to admit it (I love Wall-E), copy and paste this to your profile.
If you sometimes side with the villain in a movie or book and have a way to justify it (In LOTR, Sauron was abused by Morgoth and no one ever loved him. That's not his fault!). Ahem, if you agree with any part of this statement, copy and paste it to your profile.
If you absolutely HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE, WHATEVER SYNONYM FOR "HATE" YOU WANT TO USE, Justin Bieber and you wish he would go die in a hole, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list. KEEP THE BIEBER HATING TRAIN GOING! Sentinel Prime
You know you're obsessed with Lord of the Rings when...
1.You invoke the name of Elbereth against Twilight movie posters. (Ah, that is a very good idea. I have never tried it though.)
8.You can recite family lines from the Appendices without looking. (Sort of. I often get confused between the sons of Feanor, Fingolfin and Finarfin. The family tree of the People of Haleth are a pain to memorize too. Seriously, their names all spell similar.)
18. The pizza guy knows you're an LOTR nerd.
Don't you just hate stereotypes? The bold ones relate to me! bold the ones that fit you:
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique,so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If George W. Bush is getting on your nerves for various reasons, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think TV Golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profilee
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile! (Optimus Prime is AMAZING!!)
If you love Transformers Armada, put this in your profile.
If you think Armada Megatron was the best incarnation of him, put this in your profile. (He transforms into a fraggin' TANK!! How much more badass can you get?)
If you are insane but intellegent, put this in your profile!
97 of adults only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3 that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other! (I WATCH TO SEE THE DECEPTICONS GET THEIR BUTTS KICKED!!)
If you like DOTM Sentinel Prime, put this in your profile (1. Leonard Nimoy as his voice. 2. how many other badass old guys are there? 3. he's just a neat character.)
You know you are obsessed with Transformers when…..
-You hug every yellow vehicle thinking its Bumblebee.
-You are distrustful of any black and white saleen mustang.
-You suspect every semi truck with flames is Optimus Prime, (because how many other pimped out semis are there?)
-You don’t trust black cop cars for fear that it is Barricade.
-You constantly wait for things to crash from Decepticon attack.
-You cannot look at a boombox the same way anymore.
-You used to hate technology and now you love it.
-You have read every bit of fan information to see what is going to happen in TF 4. (Primus yes.)
-You see the title Deception and think Decepticon. (Every slaggin' time!)
-You name your stuff after Autobots or Decepticons.
-Radio Controlled robots are no longer good enough for you.
-You start fights with Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, and Twilight fans and state a 200-page thesis why the Transformers are better than pirates and wizards and vampires.
-You see an ambulance and think it is Ratchet.
-You claim one of the NASCAR’s is actually Hot Rod in disguise. (Or one of the Wreckers.)
-You state that Jenny (XJ9) is sucky in comparison to Arcee. (she sucks anyway)
-You know each song ever used in TF.
-You think Stan Bush is hiding secrets to the locations of real TF’s.
-You think Darth Vader is a wuss and Megatron is the real Lord of the Sith.
-You want to join the Air Force or Navy just to fly a F-22 or F-15 or F-16.
-You write an essay for school on what you want to be when you grow up about how you want to be an Autobot when you grow up.
-You call the White House and suggest sending Scorponok to Iraq to end the war.
-You call your gun Ironhide.
-You think your teacher's attitude resembles that of Shockwaves.
-You get your parents obsessed with it as well.
-You give people headaches from constant babble on TF theories.
-You start calling all insects Insecticons.
-You name old cassette tapes after Soundwave's.
-You cannot hear the word blackout without thinking of Blackout.
-You start trying to talk like Blurr.
-You start allegiances at your school and cause a school wide war with the other side for power over the playground.
-You think your teachers are really Decepticons in pretender shells.
-You use Jetfire as a source for a science paper.
-You cannot call construction machines by their proper name. And you start calling them by Constructicon names.
-You think all UFO’s are Cosmos.
-You go to a museum on natural history and call the dinosaurs by dinobot names.
-You run for class president under the saying “Peace through tyranny.” --or You run for class president under the saying “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
-You separate your family by fraction and sub-group.
-You used to hate the color yellow and now love it.
-You look at a map of astronomy and try to locate planet Junk or Cybertron.
-You play Prowl vs. Barricade instead of Good cop vs. Bad cop.
-You think Decepticons caused the California forest fires.
-You claim every earthquake is caused by Rumble.
-You claim the oil crisis is caused by Megatron wanting Energon.
-You don’t say WTF anymore you say What the Matrix.
-You do not call electricity 'electricity' anymore and call it Energon now.
-You think the head of congress is really a Quintessian.
-You take to the shooting range to learn how to shoot moving targets. That way you can shoot down Decepticon Seekers.
-You think the end of the world will come from Unicron.
-You join Transformer fanclubs.
-You own a Transformer related site.
-You are the leader of a Transformers fanbase.
-You need to seek psychiatric help for delusional disorder from transformers induced hallucinations.
-You see anything TF and go fan crazy.
-You bought the DVD the first day it came out.
-You saw the movie over 25 times. (Movie? I saw the whole TRILOGY)
-You call yourself by your favourite autobot/decepticon's designation. (On the Internet)
-You give your friends and family Bot/Con designations.
-You have to check the Transformers aisle for new toys everytime you go to Walmart.
-You have a meltdown when you see Transformers with My Little Pony, not killing them. (WHAT THE FRAGGIN' MATRIX!!! THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!)
-You have convinced yourself that your action figures are alive.
-You start jumping at the sight of new merchendise.
-You have many, many, MANY costume ideas
--You add to this list.
-You barge into other fandoms' RPs as a Transformer. (i'm such a troll)
-You name your video game avatars after Transformers. (I'm TF Sentinel on Halo)
If you've ever cried when listening to Transformers music...
If you've ever sworn to be an Autobot/Decepticon...
If you've ever compared a guy to a Transformer...
If you still read fanfics and watch the films even when people call you a nerd...
If you broke your heart when your favorite one died...
... and cheered like Hell itself had fallen when they returned to life...
... Post this, fellow Transfan, and know that we are more than meets the eye.