Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Avengers.
Lets see... something about me... I love writing and reading - that seems like a must, haha. I read HP, Avengers and LoTR mostly and crossovers - if done correctly.
I've read fanfiction since... 2010/2011ish?, but then this idea popped in my head and it wouldn't leave me alone. Now, two years later, I've written 8 complete stories - though 5 of them are one-shots and the other was written with my mom (AJ Freas). I wrote 6 stories by myself, though, so... yeah! :)
And... yes... I haven't posted in forever... But here's why: I have so many different ideas, I tend to write which ever one claims my attention at the time. So... here are sneak peaks at what's to come (though some have no name yet... and these are all going to be chapter fics). Oh, and these aren't even taking into consideration some stories I'm writing with Mom... And these won't have summaries, just very, very basic ideas because I'm paranoid like that.
Non-Crossovers for HP (shocker):
1) Has no name yet, but I call it Dark Harry until I come up with one - I think calling it Dark Harry says enough, though he technically doesn't turn 'dark'. This one has Dumbledore and Ron being jerks - I like the characters, but I tend to have them be antagonists in my stories *sigh* - so Harry and Hermione leave the light because they've been lied to etc. etc.
3) Sirius in Time. Sirius going back in time to right a wrong and ends up changing the past... drastically. How yet... still working on that. :)
4) James=Harry=What? Ha! This is going to be a crack!fic. I came up with this randomly and I think the name says it all... at least some... but yeah... you'll find out later. XD
5) Grandma Potter. Grandma Potter is alive! Yes, I have a way around the supposed to be dead thing. Umm... bad Dumbles again... Seriously, I try to write a nice, Grandfatherly!Dumbledore and that gets shot to hell. Gah. This one might be a one-shot, possibly. Not sure yet.
6) Breaking the Mold. This is from Draco's point of view. Yay!!! I love writing from his POV, not sure why.
7) Of All the Ways to Die. Harry has a disease. Found out after he went through everything. Poor Harry.
8) Slytherin Harry. No title yet. I'm not exactly sure what the plot is, but scenes keep popping into brain saying: write me write me. And so... I'm writing this one.
9) Weary of Life. Severus Snape's story. His life - both good and bad... mostly bad... Poor Severus.
10) My personal favorite: Behind the Mask (redo!)!!! Yeah... I keep coming back to this because I really dislike how I wrote it before... I'm hoping the story will come out better than before.
1) Maleficent. No actual name yet. From Deaval's POV because I absolutely love writing him.
2) Really Old, Really Bad Fanfic (With no Title). I'm not finishing this one. I'm not even sure I'm going to post what I had wrote. It's just a look into my old writing because, apparently, I wrote fanfiction when I was in middle school (over nine years ago) without ever realizing that I was writing fanficiton. The series is: Warriors. (The cat series by Erin Hunter)
1) Avengers/Master of Death - Again, no title. Harry is MOD. He'll be in the Avengers. Or helping the Avengers. Or being annoyed with the Avengers. Or laughing at them. Or... yeah. Lots of ideas. XD HP/Avengers
2) Dark Vanquisher. I got this idea from my mom. It's her story the Vanquisher, but with a darker ending than before. HP/LoTR
3) Twilight... I can't believe I'm writing this one... Draco centered and how he deals with the aftereffects of the war. Heads up: I dislike Twilight... Bella is a bad role model for anyone and the story is about a girl who decides she can't live without a vampire boy - which is, at the very least, sad. So, she'll be completely different here; she will not be 'evil' or 'bad', but she isn't going to be a weak girl who can't survive without a boy in her life.. I can't believe I'm going to write this... Gah
I want to finish my stories before I post them because it's easier for me to go back and change anything that needs to be changed. And that way, you guys don't have to wait months and months for me to post a chapter if I leave it at a cliff-hanger. Lol.
So yeah, that's all I can really think of to say right now. :)