Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Avengers.
Lets see... something about me... I love writing and reading - that seems like a must, haha - I also play the flute and piccolo.
I've read fanfiction for since... 2010/2011ish?, but then this idea popped in my head and it wouldn't leave me alone. Now, two years later, I've written 8 complete stories - though 5 of them are one-shots and the other was written with AJ... meh. I wrote 6 stories by myself. :)
Here are my multi-chapter stories that have been posted and others that will be coming out- at some point:
1) Behind the Mask - This, my friends, is now complete! It's an AU about Draco. It was supposed to be 7 chapters - one for each year at Hogwarts - but the story morphed until it's about Draco being a sort of/kind of spy for Dumbledore... with a whole lot of twists (I hope). This one does have hints at slash - nothing overly descriptive! - and the pairing is not Draco and Harry. It's Draco and... I'll just surprise you, yeah? I know I was when the character was like: me, pick me!
2) Understanding Beyond Words - Now completed. It's a Harry Potter and Avengers cross over. The Dursley's die in a car crash (hehe) leaving Harry alone. Dumbledore takes him to the US to where S.H.I.E.L.D. is. He is raised alongside Clint and Natalia by - who else - Phil! :D
3) Has no name yet, but I call it Dark Harry until I come up with a name - I think calling it Dark Harry says enough, though he technically doesn't turn completely 'dark'. This one has Dumbledore and Ron bashing - I like the characters, but I always end up bashing them in a lot of my stories *sigh* - where Harry and Hermione leave the light because they've been lied to etc. etc.
4) A new one that has Slytherin!Harry. I'm not exactly sure what the plot is, but scenes keep popping into brain saying: write me write me. And so I'm writing this one.
5) ... Eradan's sequel!!! This wasn't supposed to happen... at all... nope... but Eradan wouldn't leave me alone and now it has a sequel. Is it necessary for me to say what it's about? Hmm... I'll say no. :p
So again: to those who care about what they want to read first, you can PM and tell me which one you guys are more interested in.
So yeah, that's all I can really think of to say right now. :)
Unsafe External Link