Author has written 33 stories for Primeval, and Lucifer.
Hello my dears.
Yes, I do still exist, but as RL is keeping me busy as hell (no pun intended) I couldn't write as much as I want to. I am currently working on finishing the Lucifer stories. And, I definitely haven't forgotten the Primeval universe. I will check them for gramatically errors before I continue on writing those stories. So please bear with me or PM me if you have any questions about a particular story.
English isn't my mother tongue. I have a beta-reader, but he isn't a native either, so if there is anyone out there who wants to help me in looking through the stories so far, or maybe even future stories, please contact me any time.
I love reviews, good or bad, and I always take criticism into account as long as it's justified :o) You can also always tell me what you don't like or like about my stories, preferable by also giving me the chance to respond to them :o)
And I just wanted to add the disclaimer here: (because I almost always forget them in my stories and they still are important)
The people or characters of Primeval or Lucifer I used in my stories do not belong to me, they belong to their creators.
I only borrow them to fullfill my own joy of writing and hope the creators don't mind.
And also the songs I used or mentioned do not belong to me.
I do however own my own creations, which I do not permit anyone to use without my consent.
These are, in the Primeval universe:
my (soldier) OC's:
- LanceCorporal Cian Alister Donalds (I often use LCpl, he is the 2IC; first appearance in Could you help me?)
- Private Aiden Jenkins (I often use Pvt, but a common use in GB is Pte; first appearance in Could you help me?)
- Private Archibald Lulach Galant (first appearance in I'm here to protect you)
- Private Caleb "Newt" Newton (first appearance in Rollercoaster)
- Private Uisdean Sam (first appearance in Rollercoaster)
- Private Padraig McMannon (first appearance in A tank for Becker)
- Private Clyde Jones (first appearance in A tank for Becker)
- Private Doyle Renner (first appearance in A pool, a heel and a kiss)
- Private Matthew Caffrey (first appearance in All we had)
- Private Treabhar Geary (first appearance in All we had)
my other mentioned OC's:
- Don (he is the second FCO; first appearance in Don't let go)
- Dr. Francks (as the name said, he is one of the doctors in the medical bay; first appearance in Don't let go)
- Jones (not related to the private, he is a medical assistant; first appearance in Don't let go)
- Joel (the photocopy guy, first appearence in I'm here to protect you)
- Kyle (a computer technician, freshly recruited from university; first appearance in Stress relief)
- Peake (IT tech; first mentioned in Never shit where you eat)
- Dr. Alba Newton, neurosurgeon, older sister of Newt (first appearance in All we had)
- Dr. Belana Newton, psychologist, twin sister of Alba (first appearance in All we had)
- Yasmin Becker (wife of Becker; first appearance in A beautiful lie)
- Jessica Becker (daughter of Yasmin; first appearence in A beautiful lie)
And since there is a little confusion: Normally I say when something is a sequel or not directly in the summary, but for one universe the number of stories are now a little longer than just one or two so I add this here quickly:
I'm here to protect you followed by Whose fault followed by Lester's secret are the pre-stories to my triology Rollercoaster, Doing everything and All we had. (It's not necessary to read them when you just want to read one of the last ones, since I'm explaining re-appearances and things that happened before)