Author has written 2 stories for Twilight, and Vampire Knight.
Hello, I am * and I am above eighteen. I am an Indian female.
I like most anime, manga, good books, movies... Name it, I like it.
I am fairly friendly so if you want to PM me, please do.
I am back in the Business!!!!!
I am rewriting Eternal Suffering, with a few changes. Instead of beginining from when the Cullens, arrive, I have decided to do a few chapters to set the VK characters into place. This will be done by mentioning Bella's arrival and go on till she is changed.
To prevent spoilers for the story, I have deleted my former chapters for the time being. Rest assured, they will be pu back, with a few corrections, as soon as I am done with the "Bella arc". Both the prologue and the First chapter have been uploaded.
I thank everyone who has supported me by reviewing, favourit-ing and following my story. I would like to assure you that the pairing for Eternal Suffering is going to be KanameXYuuki and that Edward is going to mostly remain a jerk until the end. I want to add, that I am also surprised that I got so many encouraging reviews and no flames, considering my own rather poor opinion about my writing.
To everybody that has read my stories-
1. I apologize for any mistakes in the story. The same goes for my writing style.
2. The details o Cross Academy have been taken from the following URL. Dashall, if you are reading this, I apologize for not taking permission, but I was unable to contact you.
We found a witch! May we burn her?" peasant-Warcraft III
"THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!" -Garfield the Movie
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls. - From, I.bashed.Voldie’s.head profile
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but only if your aim is good."
"Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
"Silence is Golden but Duct Tape is Silver"
"If life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."
“If explosive notes can’t solve all your problems, you aren’t using enough.”
I reject your reality and substitute my own." -Jamie from Mythbusters
"The scarred man smirked before looking at the occupants on the bed, "Hello, law-abiding citizens" his gaze shifted to the three Uchihas, "Marginally law-abiding citizens"and then his eyes fell on Kisame, "Citizen." - Detective Ibiki from The Demilitarized Zone
I apologize for the crass nature of the joke, but it is hilarious-
A Spanish teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine. 'House' for instance is feminine: 'La casa'
'Pencil' however is masculine:'el lapiz'.
The teacher split her class into two groups , and asked them to decide whether a computer was male or female .
The men's group decided that 'computer was definitely female , 'La computadora' because,
1) No one but their creator understands their logic.
2)The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3) Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long memory for possible retrieval.
4) As soon as you make a commitment to one , you will find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
The women's group, however concluded that computers should be Masculine (el computador),because-
1) In order to do anything with them , you have to turn them on.
2) they have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves.
3) They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
4) As soon as you commit to one , you realise that if you had waited a little longer , you could have obtained a better model .
What do you think ?
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? ( because some questions really should be answered)
Plato: For the greater good.
Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.
Machiavelli: So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road, but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely chicken's dominion maintained.
Hippocrates: Because of an excess of light pink gooey stuff in its pancreas.
Jacques Derrida: Any number of contending discourses may be discovered within the act of the chicken crossing the road, and each interpretation is equally valid as the authorial intent can never be discerned, because structuralism is DEAD, DAMMIT, DEAD!
Thomas de Torquemada: Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I'll find out.
Douglas Adams: Forty-two.
Nietzsche: Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road gazes also across you.
Oliver North: National Security was at stake.
B.F. Skinner: Because the external influences which had pervaded its sensorium from birth had caused it to develop in such a fashion that it would tend to cross roads, even while believing these actions to be of its own free will.
Carl Jung: The confluence of events in the cultural gestalt necessitated that individual chickens cross roads at this historical juncture, and therefore synchronicitously brought such occurrences into being.
Jean-Paul Sartre: In order to act in good faith and be true to itself, the chicken found it necessary to cross the road.
Ludwig Wittgenstein: The possibility of "crossing" was encoded into the objects "chicken" and "road", and circumstances came into being which caused the actualization of this potential occurrence.
Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
Aristotle: To actualize its potential.
Buddha: If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken- nature.
Howard Cosell: It may very well have been one of the most astonishing events to grace the annals of history. An historic, unprecedented avian biped with the temerity to attempt such an herculean achievement formerly relegated to homo sapien pedestrians is truly a remarkable occurence.
Salvador Dali: The Fish.
Darwin: It was the logical next step after coming down from the trees.
Emily Dickinson: Because it could not stop for death.
Epicurus: For fun.
Ralph Waldo Emerson: It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.
Johann von Goethe: The eternal hen-principle made it do it.
Ernest Hemingway: To die. In the rain.
'Werner Heisenberg: We are not sure which side of the road the chicken was on, but it was moving very fast.
David Hume: Out of custom and habit.
Jack Nicholson: 'Cause it (censored) wanted to. That's the (censored) reason.
Pyrrho the Skeptic: What road?
Ronald Reagan: I forget.
John Sununu: The Air Force was only too happy to provide the transportation, so quite understandably the chicken availed himself of the opportunity.
The Sphinx: You tell me.
Mr. T: If you saw me coming you'd cross the road too!
Henry David Thoreau: To live deliberately ... and suck all the marrow out of life.
Mark Twain: The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated.
Molly Yard: It was a hen!
Zeno of Elea: To prove it could never reach the other side.
Chaucer: So priketh hem nature in hir corages.
Wordsworth: To wander lonely as a cloud.
The Godfather: I didn't want its mother to see it like that.
Keats: Philosophy will clip a chicken's wings.
Blake: To see heaven in a wild fowl.
Dr Johnson: Sir, had you known the Chicken for as long as I have, you would not so readily enquire, but feel rather the Need to resist such a public Display of your own lamentable and incorrigible Ignorance.
Mrs Thatcher: This chicken's not for turning.
Supreme Soviet: There has never been a chicken in this photograph.
Oscar Wilde: Why, indeed? One's social engagements whilst in town ought never expose one to such barbarous inconvenience - although, perhaps, if one must cross a road, one may do far worse than to cross it as the chicken in question.
Kafka: Hardly the most urgent enquiry to make of a low-grade insurance clerk who woke up that morning as a hen.
Swift: It is, of course, inevitable that such a loathsome, filth-ridden and degraded creature as Man should assume to question the actions of one in all respects his superior.
Macbeth: To have turned back were as tedious as to go o'er.
Whitehead: Clearly, having fallen victim to the fallacy of misplaced concreteness.
Freud: An die andere Seite zu kommen. (Much laughter)
Hamlet: That is not the question.
Donne: It crosseth for thee.
Pope: It was mimicking my Lord Hervey.
Constable: To get a better view.
Colonel Sanders: One got away?
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I’m STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
My feelings on those who are against homosexuality or bisexuality-
1) The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. Lynn Lavner
2) My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share. Rita Mae Brown
3)Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
4) If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." Robin Tyler
5) No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody. Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982
6) You could move. Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighbourhood
7) There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. Elton John
8) I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant. Paul Newman
9) My mother took me to a psychiatrist when I was fifteen because she thought I was a latent homosexual. There was nothing latent about it. Amanda Bearse
10) There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That's completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved. Boy George
11) [Homophobics] need... an education of the heart and soul. They must understand - to begin with - how it can feel to spend years denying your own deepest truths, to sit silently through classes, meals, and church services while people you love toss off remarks that brutalize your soul. Bruce Bawer, The Advocate, 28 April 1998
12) In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. Simone de Beauvoir
13) Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. Woody Allen
14) The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself. Gore Vidal
15) Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend. "I had a great time with... them." Great! Now they don't think you're queer - just a big slut! Judy Carter
16) My mom blames California for me being a lesbian. "Everything was fine until you moved out there." "That's right, Mom, we have mandatory lesbianism in West Hollywood. The Gay Patrol busted me, and I was given seven business days to add a significant amount of flannel to my wardrobe. Coley Sohn
17) If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered. Robin Tyler
18) There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anaïs Nin
19) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. Harvey Fierstein
20) If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. Johann von Goethe
21) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
22) Is life not a hundred times too short for us to stifle ourselves. Friedrich Nietzsche
23) To know what you prefer, instead of humbly saying "Amen" to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to keep your soul alive. Robert Louis Stevenson
24) Jesus had two dads and he turned out fine. - Protestors
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with:Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme