Author has written 3 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog.
Well, I just wanted to update my biography page and be more "interesting" I guess... So here it is.
Join mah forum! Pwease? c: *Le puppy eyes* : http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Secret-Society/119037/
I have an deviantART! Please watch me there and comment on my art below! :
Hellur, erryone that is reading this "awesome" biography of me. I'm going to be real clear with my bio page, so deal with it.
Oh, and the current avatar is me but I just drew it. :P
The name's Jermaine, Jermaine J--. Or you can call me "J", Jer, "J.J.",doesn't matter. (Though I always wonder why that name? I'm not even German... Weird.)
I am 16 or 17, honestly I really don't know, I blame my mom for not being responsible with my birth certificate. Oh well, it's life and life will never be fair; at all.
Um, I am Filipino/Japanese Black... My mom is half Filipino and Japanese, my dad is African-American. So yeah, I'm Blasian, Niggapino, or Japlack. *Le shrugs*
Doesn't matter, I guess I am "random" but I do use it when it's neccessary. LOL. I don't.
Er, I'm really open-minded and I love speaking out my mind. I don't hesitate at all and I'm just being straight out honest, deal with it. I just intend of being a philosopher one day, especially teaching the wonders of sarcasm. So fun. But yeah, I just love speaking out my mind and be honest up to your face if it's offensive or not.
My taste of music is just indie music, or a little bit of rap; overall it's indie. I dunno if it makes me hipster or not, ah well. Sometimes indie music is just the best than that mainstream shit people call "music" these days. It really bothers me, but I like my taste of music. Wonderful.
I have many talents; like drawing, playing various instruments, and parkour. The instruments I mostly play is trumpet, drums, piano, bass guitar, and piccolo. My type of art is like well, sketching or mostly drawing portraits of people. When I do parkour it takes a lot of practice and you need to have a lot of stamina to keep up. Oh, I also play basketball (point guard), cross country, and I skateboard. Though I mostly do cross country and basketball, probably I have more interest than the others. Oh well.
My sense of humor is tasteless and offensive, that's just the way I am. I have a low tolerance of perverted, ignorant, arrogant, and fucking pricks. They just IRK THE FUCK OUT OF ME. On August 4th, 2012 something horribly went wrong and it made me went totally crazy on the number "23"... I only did that because of some prick on a General forum got on my last nerve, so I just lost it. But I rather not go in detail, I'll just have to move on... I hope.
Honestly, sometimes I just want to be hidden for ever from the American society. Or even my own family, but I guess I just have to deal with it later. I hope.
Just for the last part, I'm diagnose with depression. Just don't stereotype me or how others self-harm.
The Most Important People I Know and Care For on Ffn (Or basically a dedication part)
sasoxsaki - Okay, she was ACTUALLY the first person I'd ever met on Ffn and I love her and (as a friend) she's totally awesome. The way I'd met her was reviewing one of her stories and it's a Naruto fanfic (AWESOME story, you should probably read it). We got a long really well and have a lot of things in common; surprisingly. Oh, we even made a story together too, but it's only a head start of it. Damn writer's block, blegh. We're really great friends too, we even Skype and stuff. So yeah, I care for her and she makes my day; all the time when I get to talk to her.
Spectacular Super Nova - OMG, she is just like a younger sister to me and she is just hands down awesome. I love her like if she's my own sister, too much. Honestly, I met her on a Sonic forum and she was the first one I talked to and we got along quickly. She is just so wonderful and she's always there for me or I get to tell her my deepest thoughts and she understands so quickly. Oddly, when I first met her... She sounds older than her age (Obviously I'm not going to tell how old she is) she really does. Anyway, she's really nice and really chill... BUT watch out, she can be really defensive when it comes to her friends; in the good way of course. Oh and we video chat too, oddly she says that my voice is "awesome"... LOL.
Matigers - Mateo, he is just my awesome LIL' BRO, HE JUST IS. Yeah, I met him at a different Sonic forum and I brought him to a popular forum. He's really chill and great to talk with. I met him at the Sonic forum that he was on first and apparently we started chatting constantly about my old avatar pic. It was just a pic of an OC of mine and he thought I drew it. I didn't, a friend of mine on Tumblr did it; anyway, let's continue. So yeah, we had a lot of things in common too and he met Saki too as we video chat. Pretty awesome that we did. I see him as a younger brother figure and we just have a strong bond like that. MY LIL' BRO IS EPIC.
Vous Etes Belle - Alright, she is my TWIN. She just is, we met on a popular General forum and I chatted with her a lot on there and we had SO MANY things in common. Really weird, so we decided t call each other "TWINS" because of the similarities we have. It's just weird but it's true though and it's kinda funny, well that's how I see it. Anyway, we just talk to each other a lot and we role play on my forum. I have a "some-what" bond with her. Yet, she is just a TWIN with me.
Darling Dai - Yeah, she's been there for me a lot especially that incident on August 4th, 2012. I met her at the same forum like Len was, though she is a moderator there too. She some-what understands me but we got along so well, it's funny. The way I look at Dai is probably a really good friend to be around and she's really funny. Probably glomping or clinging buddies, we're just chill like that. Yet, she's really intelligent and a great role player. She really is and the ways she posts is amazing. But yeah, she's just awesome to talk to and we have things in common.
Some of my daily Social Anxiety Things
1. Wanting desperately to start a conversation with someone because you are lonely, but don't because you can't stop thinking about how awkward you will make everything.
2. Being too afraid of going to meet you long distance friend even though you desperately want to, because you'll have to actually talk to people.
3. Laying around at home and still managing to think too hard and put yourself into anxiety attack.
4. You want to do something new with your hair but you're afraid people will judge you by what you do with it.
5. Not telling anyone any of your problems because you're afraid they'll judge you, or/ and not believe you.
6. Being too afraid to talk to someone you really like because you're afraid you'll say something stupid.
7. Being too afraid to look at your incoming chat messages.
By the way, that's what I go through daily of my Social Anxiety things...
A lot Of Things I Can Relate To
2. Making unnecessary sounds when you're bored.
3. When someone likes the person you like and you know they have a much better chance.
4. In my opinion, a smile is the best make-up any girl can wear.
5. Those random moods when you just wanna kill everyone for no apparent reason.
6. When I was a kid, I pretended Tic-Tacs were pills and drugs and Grape Juice was wine.
7. When the bitch next to you magically has the pencil you were using.
8. Whenever I get sad, I just imagine a T-rex trying to pick up a basketball.
9. I put glue on my hand and I peel it off when it dried.
10. When I read your text messages I can exactly how you would say it.
11. "WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT!!!" 'Message Sent.' "...Aw FUCK..."
12. Distance sucks... My room is so far away from the kitchen.
13. That moment you lose all respect for a person who you used to like.
14. I'd rather be weird as fuck than being boring as hell.
15. The food channel is basically just porn for your stomach.
16. Waking up for school and asking yourself why you're even alive.
17. That exciting moment when the person you have been missing all day finally texts you.
18. Even when I run out of things to say, I still don't want to stop talking to you.
19. Telling people you're tired when in reality, you're just sad.
20. Checking your phone even though you know no one texted you.
21. That awesome feeling when someone is making an effort to make you smile.
22. That annoying feeling when you're dying to talk to someone, but you refuse to text them first.
23. That son of a bitch moment when you find that comfy spot on the couch and you're ready to watch t.v., only to realize the remote is 6 feet from you.
24. When you really want to talk to someone, but you don't know what to say.
25. That son of a bitch moment when you're walking around the house with socks and step on a random wet spot.
26. If you were born in September, it's pretty safe to assume that your parents started their year New Year with a bang *Yes, I was born in September. September 25th*
27. Sex is like math: You add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply.
28. How are you feeling today? Like a tampon. In a good place, at the wrong time.
29. Those scenarios you make up in your head when you start to like someone.
30. When I like someone: 5% talk to them, 95% stare.
31. I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every moment with.
32. Fast replies make me feel like you actually want to talk to me. But slow replies make me think you're talking to someone better.
33. I'm bored as a slut on her period.
"I don't need to flirt, I will seduce you with my awkwardness."- I use daily on girls...
"When I look at myself in the mirror; I see a unicorn. A badass unicorn." I say as I look in the mirror, not even kidding.
Those are my daily or favorite quotes I use almost everyday.
Favorite Stuff, Etc...
My favorite anime shows: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Hetalia-Axis Powesr, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Legend of Korra, Death Note, One Piece, Bleach, and Fruits Basket
My favorite cartoons: Regular Show and Adventure Time
My favorite game system(s): Xbox 360 & Playstation 3
Favorite Youtube Shows: This Is A Commentary, NigaHiga, Jenna Marbles, Chescaleigh, Glozell1, ItsKingsleyBitch, The Fine Bros
Favorite Male Naruto Characters: Gaara, Sasori, Shikamaru, Neji, Shino, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, and Pein
Favorite Female Naruto Characters: Temari, Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Konan, Kurini, Karin, Tsunade, and TenTen
Couples that I totally SHIP for: Gaara and Sakura, Gamzee and Nepeta, Germany and Italy, Finn and Flame Princess, then finally Naruto and Hinata
By the way, if anyone is reading this... I'd created my first forum. I would be apreciated if anyone joins. Here's the link:
Meh, I have a lot more... I'm just lazy a fucker. So, if you wanna talk to me just PM me. Again, I'm a easy going guy... I do no harm.
Unsafe External Link