Author has written 2 stories for Lost In Austen, and Little Vampire.
If you have an interest in history, then my my fan fictions are normally written of historical shows or movies, or have some kind of historical setting in them.
Hey all, my name is Amanda, but my friends call me Panda. :)
I live in Canada, and I have been writing stories since 2007, of various genres.
I ADORE history. Anything about France, England, or Italy between the 15th and the 20th century.
I am always buying a book, from www.chapters.ca , that are either about real historical people who existed or historical fiction.
My favourite historical fiction author is Philippa Gregory.
Fan fictions that I'm currently working on:
Fan fictions that are finished and posted on this site:
- Friends Forever.
(The Little Vampire)
- Feels Like Home.
(Lost In Austen)
These are some of the historical books I own (the first one is not a biography, it's more of a very intriguing fact book):
- Sex with Kings. (By: Eleanor Herman)
- The Six Wives of Henry VIII - (By: Allison Weir)
- The Honest Courtesan. - (A book about the Venetian courtesan and poet, Veronica Franco).
- Marie Antoinette: The Journey - (By: Antonia Fraser)
- The Lost King of France.
- Love and Louis XIV.
- England's Mistress: The Infamous Life of Emma Hamilton.
- Madame de Pompadour: Mistress of France.
- Sweet fire: Tullia d'Aragona's poetry of dialogue and selected prose.
(Tullia d'Aragona was an Italian courtesan during the 16th century. She was a key figure at the Florentine court).
My favourite historical movies are:
- Marie Antoinette. - (the one made in 2006)
- Marie Antoinette. - (the one made in 1938)
- The Duchess.
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age.
- The Young Victoria.
- Kamasutra: A Tale Of Love. - (1996)
- Bright Star.
- The Three Musketeers. - (the one made in 1993)
- The Three Musketeers. - (the one made in 2011)
- Man In The Iron Mask.
- Dangerous Beauty.
- The Other Boleyn Girl.
- Stage Beauty.
- Valmont. - (1988)
- Casanova. (The one with Heath Ledger in it)
- Red Riding Hood. (2011)
My favourite TV shows:
(Starring Tom Burke, Luke Pasquelino, Santiago Cabrera and Howard Charles)
- The White Queen.
- Once upon a time.
- The Crimson Petal and the White. (Four episode TV mini series)
- Ghost Whisperer.
- The Vampire Diaries.
- All 9 seasons of the beloved show: The Walton's.
- Moonlight. - (There was only one season of this show, but it was a good season).
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
- Lost In Austen. - (Four episode TV mini series)
- Jane Eyre. - (The BBC mini series from 2006)
THERE ARE TONS THAT I LISTEN TO AND LIKE.