Author has written 15 stories for Phineas and Ferb, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey! I'm TheAllySue and this is my profile. It is beautiful isn't it? Check out the things below if you want to. You might find something there that amuses you or that you could use against me. Feel free! Bye now!
Really i only watch 2 T.V shows: Phineas and Ferb, and How I Met Your Mother.
I write Phineas and Ferb and there was that one time I did a cross over, but that is about it. It isn't that i can't write for other shows, whenever i watch any show there is a story running throgh my mind. It just haven't written them down yet.
If I don't update a story it is probably because I either got distracted or I have homework, but I will try to update if people like my stories and ask for an update.
Another thing, I probably won't cuss in the stories i write because, well I don't cuss much either unless I'm really mad. If you have a problem with that blame my friends, they don't let me cuss. ha ha I'm friends with the smart inocent people.
1. My weapon of choice is a flame thrower or blow torch
2. Orange Milano cookie taste awesome
3. I have severe procrastination
4. My lucky/favorite numbers: 17, 15, 5, 45 (Don't ask most of them have setimental meaning)
5. Third favorite number is 5. Why? Because it is Phineas' third favorite number! (Skiddley Whiffers)
6. I have no idea what i want to be in life. Most people on this site would be like "I want to be a author ar writer" and i do too, but it is a really hard field to get into so i have no idea...
7. I like to put on a bunch of make up that looks either really weird or just to much and act like someone im not. Some exaples are goth, preppy, punk, goust, ninja, alien, boy, goblin, super model, homecoming queen. It is so much fun! then it all washes off in fifteen minutes.
8. I haven't classified who i am. I'm the odd ball though. Even the friends i hang out with i don't really fit in with. (Smart good girls)
9. I wear a tee-shirt and jeans. That is all i wear. When i do wear a skirt i feel insecure.
10. I am a girl. Just in case you haven't figured that out yet.
11. I was born in the lone state of Montana. No one lives there it seems. I'm from the small town of Butte.
12. There is this haunted house that is rated 0/10 scary (Not scary at all) and yet i am scared out of my witts of it. I blame bad childhood experience. I just can't take it, it is too scary. Guess where it is... Santa's magical kingdom.
13. I have a neighbor that is in my grade named Jayne and another tha is in the same grade named Nathan. We hang out almost every Friday, we call this playgroup, it is always super fun, but dont mess around with our capture the flag game! It is always epic!
14. I'm done... For now.
Couples I ship:
Phineas and Ferb
Percy Jackson and the Olypians
Max/Dylan (Fang's a jerk)
(Fan pairing name for those? PM me someone please?)
To all my friends who let me blabber on about this awesome site, I'm prety sure I talked their ears off.
I think that is it. (I don't have many friends)
I don't do copy and paste things unless they ar so funny that i laugh out loud or have a purpose to me that I have actually thought about them before.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
You know you're obsessed with Phineas and Ferb when...
You yell at a computer saying 'NO YOU'VE EXSEEDED YOUR LOG-IN ATEMPS!'
You put a picture fram on a window.
You constantly have a Phineas and Ferb song stuck in your head.
You try to get 50 patches in one day.
You try to launch a paper airplane with a giant rubber band.
You try to make the best of summer
When in a hurry, you say Go (insert name here) Go, Go (insert name here)!
You go as a Phineas and Ferb character for Halloween.
When you're defeated, you say 'Curse you Perry the Platypus!'
You'll do anything to get a ticket to the Pasley Sideburn Brothers concert.
You try to bust your brothers repeadedly with a flawful plan.
In you're in danger, you always hyperventalate.
You name your cat 'Mr. Cat'.
You can't go a day without doing something that's realated to Phineas and Ferb.
You take the Yellow Sidewalk
You get upset when Christmas is cancelled.
You yell at your older sister to get on the trike.
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods..
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(okay thanks I'll try NOT to do that)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(Do you want me to open your merchandise without paying?)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions:
Use like regular soap.
(And that is how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(I like mine with freezer burn and super cold though!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(a little too late, huh?)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Thanks for the warning, i had no clue)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.
(yeah, but then how do i mold it to my body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds with head coldsmoff those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning:
may cause drowsiness.
(One could hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(I'll make sure the children dont eat it)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to...?)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(No dip Sherlock)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(Now this is one where you have to wonder who wrote this...)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Was that a popular problem...?)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)