Poll: When it comes to werewolves, which is more awesome; Remus Lupin, Derek Souza or Jacob Black? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Merlin, Inheritance Cycle, and Avengers.
Hi randomers! How goes the world? So I suppose you're on here for one of four reasons;
1) You have read one of my stories and want to read another.
2) You want to find out more about me/my stories.
3) You are an agent of Voldemort/the Daleks/Galbatorix's army/Evil Squidlings come to wipe out my individuality! I am not paranoid! Which one of my enemies told you that?!?!
4) Reasons of your own, which I may never guess. I bet even you are wondering why you're on here by now...
I have a number one fan!! She's epic! Go and admire her epicness! GoldJinx170 - FanFiction.Net
Let's see... A fact for every year old I am.
1) I joined Fanfiction in September 2011. Since then I have suffered from the symptoms we all recognise... extreme hyperactivity when I get an alert, insane cheering when I get a review/favourite, depression when someone abandons a story (I'm SO SORRY, TCR readers!) and of course, compulsive reading waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime. In other words, addiction.
2) I'm half Scottish and half Welsh, born in the Highlands and living in the Borders. I don't speak Welsh, but I did learn a few insults/swear words so I can yell at the idiots in my class and have them be all "WTF? Was that an insult? It certainly sounded like one but I have no proof!"
3) I base my outfits on what I can find when I roll out of bed.
4) I am in love with David Tennant. Matt Smith just doesn't have the... panache to pull it off. Mind, I might just be prejudiced because he took over from David Tennant, but he WAS a lot better than Matt Smith! Though Christopher Eccleston was good as well.
(2013 update: I knew it was going to be Peter Capaldi! Yusss!)
5) I read a LOT. My mum taught me to read when I was four and I haven't stopped since.
6) I have varied taste in films, but I mainly like fantasy films and comedy. 7) I loathe pop music with every fibre of my being. It's repetitive, irritating, often sexist and nonsensical (no offence meant to people who like it, that's just my opinion). I love rock and punk rock.
8) I am a Christian. I'm admittedly not a very good one, but I try. However, that's all there is to say about it. I'm Christian, you might not be, I don't care, we're all human are we not? Except me. I'm a Time Lord!
9) Nearly forgot the obvious one! I'm a proud member of the female race.
10) My favourite colours are purple and blue, but I don't like dark navy blues.
11) My friends think I'm loud and my teachers think I'm quiet, but I just get nervous around people I don't know. Or like.
12) One of my life ambitions is to go to Comic Con or a convention of some sort.
13) I think that if you aren't okay with people who are a different race, a different gender or religion or sexuality than you are, then you aren't the sort of person I want on my profile.
14) I own nothing. Nothing at all. I just take characters and place them in new settings and abuse their emotions mostly, but I don't own them.
The world is going to Hell, and I'm driving the bus!
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I, however, have erased this line.
If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." Harry
"And they'd [the Death Eaters] love to have me," said Harry sarcastically. "We'd be best pals if they didn't keep trying to do me in."
"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."Harry
"Well, I had one [a dream] that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
"Let us proceed under the assumption that the fairy folk do exist and that I am not a gibbering moron." Artemis
"Hit that backstabber where it hurts, right in the ambition." Commander Julius Root
"Shut up, Julius! I mean, quiet a moment, Commander." Mulch Diggums
(to Holly Short) "I'm right there with you, darlin'. Unless you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the Operations Room." Foaly
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-
Elizabeth Swann: There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing.
Mullroy: What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?
Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley...
(Elizabeth sets fire to everything)
Jack Sparrow (horrified): NONONONO! NOT good! You're burning all the food, the shelter... the RUM! Why is the rum gone?
Jack Sparrow (imitating Elizabeth): Ooh, it must be really terrible for you, being trapped here... it must be really terrible... Well, it BLOODY IS NOW! *he sees the Dauntless* Oh, there'll be no living with her after this...
Will Turner: We're going to steal a ship? That ship?
LORD OF THE RINGS-
Bilbo Baggins- I know less than half of you half as well as I would like, and like less than half of you half so well as you deserve.
*repeated across the book*- All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost.
Unsafe External Link