Poll: When it comes to werewolves, which is more awesome; Remus Lupin, Derek Souza or Jacob Black? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Merlin, Inheritance Cycle, and Avengers.
Based on the assumption nobody's actually interested in profiles, I'll keep it brief.
1) I am formerly dreamydaydreamer, but my brother found my account. It was either kill him or change my name, and I'm running out of empty fields.
2) I don't mean to be, but sometimes updates are sporadic. My computer has a whole host of issues and I'm a student. I really can't afford a new one. My internet connection can be similarly iffy, so if I don't update for a long time, please don't lose faith. I swear I will never abandon a story if I can do anything to prevent it, and I'll do my best to update.
3) I'm young, sort of stupid sometimes and I'm not as good a writer as I'd like to be. All the same, I do try and I hope you can see the evolution of my writing style. My old stories make me cringe but since I've been on here since I was 12, maybe I've been getting better. I hope you like my stories, but if not I suppose it's up to you.
4) I am far too attached to fictional characters. I cried for three hours at the end of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc of Naruto because he was being so stupid I wanted to slap him and hug him and make him make the right life choices damn it. However, I do a lot of research into the characters so I can try to make them believable.
5) I write for fun. I read for fun. Other people read for fun. That's really all I can do with this site; try to make people have fun with stories.
Proceed with caution, and maybe avoid anything pre-2014, I was in my noob phase but I'm too sentimental to delete stuff.
Unsafe External Link