Poll: Which of these objects would you like to see compete in an object show like Inanimate Insanity? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Toontown, Mario, Kirby, Moshi Monsters, Power Rangers, Web Shows, and Minecraft.
It is me, JC DOGGENDOODLE! Below are the stories I am either working on or waiting for reviews to.
1. Clash of The OCs
Over 16 days, 16 OCs will compete in 31 challenges., in a bid to win 1,000,000 of their currency. The catches?
1. They are in teams, and
2. The teams are tense!
Who will prosper? Who will fail? Who will survive the...
CLASH OF THE OCS!
2. The Mole: Jewels of Hills
10 Minecraftians have applied for this edition of the Mole. However, among them is a saboteur...
My List of 20 Stupid Things I've Done
(Bold the ones you've done... I've done them all)
1. Been stuck on a game for ages, then looked at a walk-through and gotten no help, then realise you just missed a spot (Super Mario Galaxy, Freezeflame, Purple Coins)
2. Turned the key the wrong way, then tried a different key
3. Been called on to answer something, but you were zoned out and thought they just wanted your attention
4. Tripped up the stairs and fell down them
5. Poked someone you knew was awake to see if they were awake
6. Asked a question repeatedly, then saw the answer right in front of you (Somewhere in the Mole forum, Season 1)
7. Wrote the question instead of the answer
8. Wrote the answer instead of the question
9. Wanted to wear a diaper and fill it up to be like Shrek (derp)
10. Took forever to answer a question wrong
11. Gone to do something, but forgot what it was, then remembered when you got back (On numerous occasions)
12. Done something, then undid it, then did it again, then undid it, then did it again, then undid it, then did it again
13. Said something, then denied it, then said it again, then denied it, then said it again, then denied it, then said it again
14. Yelled at a computer
15. Punched a computer
16. Broke a computer by punching it
17. Comforted a computer system that had an Internet connection problem
18. Been caught messing when you weren't supposed to be messing, said the name of the person that caught you casually, then started screaming it
19. Did a garlicky burp (Ugh, I HATE those)
20. Felt like flying at the most random times without using drugs
As she walked under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a shortcut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and returned home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look a lineup to identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she was not alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe it or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost these if you truly believe in God.
When I say that 'I am a Christian', I am not shouting that 'I am clean living.'
Unsafe External Link