Poll: If you could be on a quidditch team, what position would you be? Vote Now!
My avatar > Zelda by *skribbliX on deviantART
The BEST Ocarina of Time sequels out there!
Prequel: Coming Soon
Sequel: We Hope & Prey
I am a girl who believes that books are awesome, and I will beat the crap out of anyone who thinks otherwise... But that's just who I am. Tee hee.
You see a kid abusing a puppy with a baseball bat.
I went to a birthday party,
But I remembered what you said,
You told me not to drink at all,
So I had a Sprite instead.
I felt proud of myself,
The way you said I would,
That I didn't chose to drink and drive, though some friends said I should.
I knew I made a healthy choice,
And your advice to me was right,
As the party Finally ended,
And the kids drove out of site.
I got into my own car,
Sure to get home in one piece,
Never knowing what was coming,
Something i expected least.
Now I'm lying on the pavement.
I can hear the Policeman say,
"The kid that caused this wreck was drunk."
His voice seems far away.
My own blood was all around me,
As I try hard not to cry.
I can hear the paramedic say,
"This girl is going to die."
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
While he was flying high,
Because he chose to drink and drive,
That I would have to die.
So why do people do it,
Knowing that it ruins lives?
But now the pain is cutting me,
Like a hundred stabbing knives.
Tell my sister not to be afraid,
Tell Daddy to be brave,
And when I go to Heaven,
Put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave.
Someone should have taught him,
That it's wrong to drink and drive.
Maybe if his Mom and Dad had,
I'd still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter,
I'm getting really scared.
These are my final moments,
And I'm so unprepared.
I wish that you could hold me, Mom,
As I lay here and die,
But now all I have to say is,
I love you, and Goodbye.
If you are against drunk driving copy and paste this onto your profile!
1) Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2) Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3) Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4) When you say, "I love you," mean it.
5) When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
6) Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7) Believe in love at first sight.
8) Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9) Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10) In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11) Don't judge people by their relatives.
12) Talk slowly but think quickly.
13) When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14) Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15) Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
16) When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
17) Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
18) Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19) When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20) Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21) Spend some time alone.
Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line.
If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6.
If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call.
If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you.
If you are dyslexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9.
If you have a nervous disorder, fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, please try your call again later.
If you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If you are blond, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.
If your name is Rose Starglen, Heather Nightwood, or Holly Dragonrose, please press 10 and we'll A), congratulate you fro pushing a non-existent button, and B), tell you to go away. You were told last month that you're to crazy to be dealt with. Thank you.
This is Written by a Guy!! Not Me I Just Thought It Was Cute
We guys don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if a guy calls OR TEXTS but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
Let us pay for you!
Kiss us when no one's watching.
You don't have to get dressed up for us.
If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful'?
Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, don’t wait for him to change!!
Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this.