Poll: Favorite game series out of these? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Brothers, Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance, Far Cry, Fire Emblem, Saints Row, Homestuck, and Elder Scroll series.
I also write on Fictionpress, under the penname SkullRising.
My fandoms: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Homestuck, etc. I like a lotta shit.
The Fall: My first fanfic, it's about the assault on Hyrule Castle in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's pretty crappy, I must say. Then again, I wrote it when I was 10 and then published it without re-reading it, so I guess that's to be expected. I might actually take this one down, or I might redo it.
Pieces on a Chessboard: A oneshot in the Fire Emblem universe that sort of voices Robin's thoughts in the Midmire. Hopefully dramatic and thoughtful. (At least, that's what I was going for.)
Impressions: A short, somewhat serious fanfic about Saints Row. Shaundi and Pierce reflect on their boss through different viewpoints. (For the life of me, I still can't come up with a summary that sounds right.)
Doomed: A Homestuck oneshot that's really another excuse for me to write something dark and bloody. My longest oneshot to date, it's also easily the heaviest thing I've written, and I'm pretty proud of it.
The Next Generation of Smashers: Bad title? Yes. Do I care? No. It must be said that the first few chapters are downright horrible, but (hopefully) it gets better in later chapters. This one takes up a lot of my writing time. On the earliest chapters, I would spend and hour or two maximum when writing. In the later chapters, however, I've begun to spend 7-8 hours on a single chapter, if not more. I've been trying to edit my earlier chapters because of their crappiness, but I honestly don't even know where to begin, there's so much to fix.
The Adventures of Clan Aether: I've wanted to write a Final Fantasy Tactics Advance fanfic for years, but never got around to it. Well, I finally did, and here it is. This is the story of Marche, re-written with both story and side missions, and containing some real interaction between the clanners.
In the Heart of the Jungle: A fanfic for Far Cry 3 that I'm writing simply because I think it's fun. Why start another OC fic, if I hate most of them? Because it's fun, simple as that. This is the story of my OC Michael (and others, of course), set a few years before Jason Brody arrives on Rook Island.
The Awakening: Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "Well, that's an incredibly un-creative title." And you're right. Basically I rushed through making a title and summary because I write this story off of random inspiration. However, I'm proud of how it's going, even though I know it's got a long way to go before it becomes a great story.
Ideas for the future:
I've been thinking about making a Golden Sun fanfic eventually. I tried once before, but it was a total flop. I might try again when my writing has improved.
For some reason, I got an idea about a Super Smash Bros. fic involving Toon Link trying to make a meal. No, I don't know why I thought of that.
Been playing around with the idea of a Skyrim fic from an Assassin's point of view. Will probably be titled something like: "The Assassin's Journal" or something like that. Great title, I know XD
Random junk about me:
Disclaimers: If I owned anything other than my stories, I wouldn't be writing here, now would I?
Age: Between 13 and 20.
Gender: Male(See? Guys can write too! ...I think...)
Personality: I like to think of myself as open-minded and open to criticism. In fact, one of my favorite things to hear in a review is how I could've done something better. I'm more of a reader than a writer, but there's something about seeing a story I've written do well that's just addictive and satisfying. I generally try to be helpful in reviews, so if I leave a review that seems harsh, please know that I never intend them to be offensive.
I have a taste for gory stories, so expect a little carnage and cussing when reading.
General: I like games, food, music, theater, TV, and anime. I play trombone, tuba, baritone, a teeny-tiny bit of piano, and I sing bass. I tend to speak without thinking when tired, so if I say something entirely crazy and off-topic, assume I haven't slept in about three days XD.
"Go Weegee! Go Weegee!" Luigi, from some random Mario game that I forgot the name for.
"Evil beware, we have waffles." Raven, from Teen Titans.
Today, writers are scorned because of those too unversed to know.
Disdained, because of the those too ignorant to believe. Despised, because of the realists who are too afraid to dream. Misunderstood, because others are too unsure to try.
But we, as writers, know them to be wrong.
A writer is a person who dreams. A writer is a person who wishes. A writer is a person who escapes. A writer is a person who lives. A writer is a person who is not afraid. A writer is a person who strives.
A person who expresses. A person who believes. A person who understands. A person who knows.
I am a writer.
I dream of a world where anything is possible. I wish for a world where war is just a myth. I escape into a world where I can predict the future. I live in a world of joy and mystery. I am not afraid of the world I create. I strive in the world where others give up.
I express myself in ways others dare not try. I believe in things others are too afraid to trust. I understand things others cannot, in a way that others cannot. I know, in ways that others deny.
If you are a writer, and believe in these, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your pen name underneath "Signed,"
SkullRising's Fanfiction family:
(Now, none of us are related in blood. However, we have become great friends through a rather strange series of events.)
Loke Groundrunner: This guy is the all-around big bro of the family. He's a master of humor, but he's kind of a worrywart. (Don't tell him I said that...) He's also a major Black Keys fan, and can come up with some great advice on many things. He even tries to convert the family to the Classic Rock side of the Force. (*Raises lightsaber* I SHALL NEVER FALL! PUNK ROCK SHALL PREVAIL!) Like me, he's from the heartland of America. He tried to steal my signature slaute, and shall pay at the hands/barrel of my shotgun.
Archduke Langus: Possibly the most insane member of the family, and my big bro. He is a master of emonicons, even keeping his own secret stash. He and his older twin Tune4Toons often compete in almost everything, including our time-honored tradition of the Scroll Wars. He likes Classic Rock like Loke and often steals the other members' identities... *raises palm* LANGUS NO STEALING! LANGUS NO STEALING! LANGUS NO STEALING!
Langus, I noticed you seem to think I go crazy with sugar. Actually, I go crazy without my sugar and mah espressos!!
Tune4Toons: My insane big sis. She came up with the idea of our Fanfiction family walls, and competes with Archduke Langus for supremacy of the Scroll Wars. She is currently the queen of the Scroll Wars, as well as the words "HAI!", "BAI!, and "YAH!" She has a dark side known as Tone, and enjoys Punk Rock like me. (I SHALL NEVER FALL, LOKE!) She is from Canada as well, and reminds us of this multiple times. She's also the only one in the family besides me who seems to know what Golden Sun is.
Again, I don't get high off of sugar. I go insane without my sugar!!
TheNinjaAlchemist95: My big sis that I don't talk to quite as much. However, she has a lot to say on many subjects, and changes her profile pic frequently. She, like Tune, is from Canada, the land of awesome things such as Canadian Bacon. She's the expert on RPGs and anime as well. She has a habit of waving frantically when she leaves a discussion, too.
STOP SAYING SUGAR MAKES ME CRAZY!! IT'S A LIE! A LIE, I TELL YOU!!
Firestorm Nauralgos: Although I'm never able to spell the last part of her name correctly, she's my big sis in the family. I don't talk to her as much, but we always seem to go online at the same time. She seems to have a fear of zombies, which she thinks live in her basement. I'd let her use my shotgun to kill them, but I want to mess with her phobia a little bit before I do so.
Munches cookie* I'm good now. Sugar calms me down, not makes me hyper, 'kay?
WalkingShadow39: My sis, (we're not completely sure who's older just yet) who likes Twilight. I give her a bit of grief for this, but that's more or less me trying to annoy her, which is my job as the little bro of the family. I'll type a bit more when I figure out more about her.
And... Cue dramatic music! Time for even more randomness!
type ur name:SkullRising
type ur name with ur knuckles:SkullRising (I'm so awesome)
type ur name with ur nose: SkullRising (Easy-peasy)
type ur name with ur feet: Skmju;ll;rfti9ss9i9ng (EPIC FAIL! Curse my giant feet!)
type ur name with a pen without looking: Sku;;Rtstng (NOOOOOOOO! EPIC FAIL!)
type ur name without looking: SillRising (SO CLOSE! NOOO!)
type ur name with ur elbows: SkullRising (OWNED!)
type ur name with ur thumbs: SkullRising (PWNED!)
Copy and paste this to your profile and add something to the list!
· Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.
· Don't show off driving, if you want to race go to Indianapolis.
· Excuses never please anyone but the person giving them.
· Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
· There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
· Don't let what others think decide who you are.
· Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone.
· You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than you ever can in a lifetime of lies.
· Don't let your life wait for other people.
· Dropping a cellular phone in a bathtub full of water kinda will kill the phone.
· Your mother will find out if you dye your hair purple.
· Don't ever fall in love with someone more than 1,000 miles away, it usually doesn't work.
· If it hurts, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!
· If u fall on your friends rollerblades and end up with a huge scar on your leg from falling, don't use the same friends rollerblades again when u have brand new pants on!
· What does not kill you will ultimately make you stronger.
· Speaking in public gets easier with practice.
· Don't do cheers off a diving board.
· Ten years from now or sometimes even next year) what we freak out about or r embarrassed by won't matter.
· Zits always pop up when you really can't afford for them to pop up.
· When in doubt, duck. When certain don't bother, cuz you're already screwed.
· If your teacher tells you to quit talking after a test or he'll give u a zero for the test grade, he means it. Really.
· Sometimes smart people can do very, very stupid things.
· Nothing is ever too good to be true.
· Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it.
· U REALLY should do what needs to be done NOW, and not later. Procrastination is the easiest way, but not the most profitable.
· If your intuition is telling you not to do something, then don't. Your intuition is not stupid!!
· If he doesn't respect you, he's not worth any of your time.
· Sticking things up your nose isn't the smartest idea in the world!
· You can't light fireworks in the basement and not get caught.
· Hair is flammable. VERY flammable.
· Never ever trust your friend with a scissors against your hair.
· White cats/dogs don't mix with black clothes.
· Someday you will look back on this and it will all seem funny.
· You never know when you're making a memory.
· If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine.If you allow others to laugh with you, you'll be GREAT!
· Kissing is the most fun thing. Dancing is almost as fun.
· Chose your friends carefully, you are what they are.
· There are two kinds of people in this world...those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower, and those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes. Everyone has a choice as to which we want to be...and everyone is a little of both.
· Milk crates make boring pets.
· Never pierce your belly button in the dark...or with a safety pin.
· Never, ever, EVER let someone of the opposite sex make you compromise your standards. Never.
· Truly anything is possible when you follow your heart. The sky is no longer the limit.
· God doesn't make junk.
· Mistakes...we all make them. Sometimes if we're lucky, an eraser will do the trick, we can rub it across the page, wipe away the dust, and all that's left of our careless mess is a hardly noticeable smudge. But some mistakes can't b erased, no matter how old or young we are.
· When you're 14 and don't even have your temps don't try driving...especially when all your friends are around watching.
· Dance like no one is watching.
· Write like no one is gonna read your words.
· BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
· Don't say something you wouldn't want your parents, God, or your crush to hear.
· Even before you say sorry(volunteer or otherwise), think about how you would feel in their shoes. THEN you can properly say sorry
· Never jump over a hurdle without experience or supervision, It hurts! - Mist Lionshade
· If u yell at your older (male) sibling , but u don’t physically fight with him, u're scared of him. If he yells at u, but doesn't physically fight with u, he is a wimp and u have the right 2 call him a girl. - Light Mischief
· Kicking a jerk in the Achilles tendon will make them shut up. -Assassination-By-Rin
· Flushing toilet paper down the toilet while it's still attached 2 the roll is a good way 2 relieve stress. But it may clog the toilet. -Assassination-By-Rin
· Fire crakers r not fun 2 watch, when they r blowing up under ur chair!-S.S.M.together, that really did happen 2 me and it hurt!
· Never admit that u have a problem, cause sometimes ur friends like u the way u r, krazy and random!-S.S.M.together
. Never underestimate the power of your actions - NaminexSora Lover
. Taking the SATs a second time is a very very stupid idea. Especially if your results from the first time were good to begin with.-AquaFlameElementalist
. Never work to be like someone else. The world already has one of them. What it needs is one of you. -SoraIsMyHomeboy
.If your a true writer and your friends know this,never say your lonely, they'll only reply "Why don't you just talk to the voices in your head?"-organization13girl
. When in doubt, tell the truth. The counsequences are cut in half, and people will hate you less.- IenzosShuggoCharra
. You weird? That's fine. Stand out, be you, and be proud to be you. -Leixym
. If you want your voice to be heard, don't keep it a secret. You just might change the world. - Ninja Mongoose
. Never, ever, EVER stick your hand in a dog's mouth on a dare. It doesn't end well for anyone. -SkullRising