Poll: Which house should I sort Harry into in Harry Potter and the Sinful Family? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Mythology, Pokémon, Five Nights at Freddy´s, Happy Tree Friends, Undertale, Digimon, Harry Potter, Bleach, and Kingdom Hearts.
First off I'd like to thank people for even reading my stories, and like to kindly ask for feedback/reviews on my storys (P.S. I made my own Avatar drawing I did, it's even on my DA account: nyacat39)
I'd also like it if people would possibly give me ideas for some one shots or stories
I have a few head cannons for characters that I keep using for many stories, these help me with writing said characters, more will get added as time goes on. Here are the lists I use:
FNAF Head cannons:
1. Purple Guy is Phone Guy, but at the same time isn't, this is due to MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder. Phone Guy is the main personality but Purple Guy tends to be more of a dominate personality.
2. Bonnie personality wise is a cinnamon bun! He's sweet, playful and a little air headed, but does know when to be serious.
3. The Puppet is possessed by the kid who was the first to be killed by Purple guy... but it was an accident to begin with. The child's death was just a starting point to the trauma that causes Phone Guy to develop MPD.
4. The Child in FNAF 4 didn't die, he lived but has to stay with his mother and needs constant help due to brain damage. The animatronic that bit him, Fredbear/Golden Freddy ended up with a small part of the child's soul in him that rarely becomes active.
5. Mike has intense paranoia due to working at Freddy's seriously if it was a real place we all would.
6. Jeremy loves to make puns... more often then not he makes them at inappropriate times.
7. Jeremy and PG (both Purple Guy and Phone Guy) are good friends. Purple guy is the one who get's annoyed by Jeremy's puns the most.
8. Foxy is very possessive of the people he trusts and likes. You try to hurt his friends or possible love interest either physically or emotionally and he will kill you.
9. Jeremy and PG's relationship can be viewed as either platonic or romantic. I'm split in feelings for both but either way it works due to MPD as well.
10. Freddy actually has a fear of being alone. He usually has to distract himself either mentally or physically to keep from curling up into a corner.
11. Freddy also has an unusual fear of people he doesn't know or trust flirting with him. When people try to make a romantic move on him (yes there are strange people who do that) he freezes before calmly turning around and running off into the other direction. You may be ready for Freddy, but Freddy ain't ready for you honey.
12. Chica is kinda like the mother hen of the group.
13. The child's soul inside of Chica is also Mike's cousin. Mike hardly remembers even having a cousin due to her being killed when he was only two years old.
14. The child soul in Foxy is the oldest, but the shortest of the kids. He also had a little bit of a Napoleon complex (you call him short he get's pissed off pretty much)
15. Bonnie loves to hug people. Especially people he considers friends.
16. The child soul inside Bonnie is the youngest one.
17. The child soul inside of Freddy is actually the son of the original owner of the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
18. The puppet was the one who learned a whole bunch of tricks before the others and tends to use them either to his advantage or to help the others.
19. The Puppet originally wanted to help the kids so he wouldn't be lonely anymore and he thought the only way to help them with what they wanted was to bind their souls to the animatronics. It ended up hurting all of them as they are now unable to ever move on to the afterlife.
20. All the children are of different ethnicity (mostly for nice artistic choices). The one in the puppet is Asian decent, the one in Freddy is African American, the one in Foxy is Native American and the ones in Bonnie and Chica are both European, though the one in Chica is a little more tan.
21. PG is the father of both the Child and the Brother of FNAF 4. It was from the child's accident that Phone Guy's trauma became severe enough to create the secondary personality Purple Guy.
22. Chica has a habit of nibbling on her thumb when she's deep in thought.
Happy Tree Friends Head Cannons:
1. Flippy and Flaky are boyfriend and girlfriend, that will never change... (OTP!!)
2. Flaky has the most common sense in town.
3. Russel has some of the best memory in town, he's supposed to write some of the events that happen down for Town Hall.
4. Mole is very sarcastic.
5. Mime can be surprisingly serious... he just has trouble showing it due to being mute.
6. Splendid and Splendont are like brothers, but Splendont likes to pretend he doesn't know Splendid at all.
7. The twins Lifty and Shifty both have a huge crush on Lammy, but she's Oblivious to it.
8. Lifty and Shifty like to trick people by removing Shifty's hat and both dressing the exact same, no one can tell them apart aside from Russel.
9. Nutty is young, hyper and has a bit of ADHD.
10. Nutty and Sniffles are best friends, though Sniffles questions their friendship sometimes.
Creepypasta Head Cannons:
1. Jeff the killer suffers from Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia (mostly the auditory and visual hallucinations) they popped up when he was thirteen and he hasn't been able to be medicated.
2. The Creepypasta characters do NOT live in a mansion with Slenderman, rather they visit the mansion once every few months or so for meetings.
3. Jeff and Liu are identical twins, Jeff however (though he tries to hide the fact now) needs glasses to read, that was the only way aside from them just talking you could tell the two apart.
4. Eyeless Jack when he's in his more human state of mind hates himself... but tends to hate the cult of people who made him into the half demon he is today.
5. Eyeless Jack is also a DemiSexual/Demiromantic (doesn't really feel an attraction to people unless he learns to trust them or he get's to know their personality)
6. BEN isn't to big into video games surprisingly, he's got a very small collection of games he really does like though.
7. Liu survived the night Jeff killed their family, he's been trying to find his brother ever since and ended up gaining quite a few scars from his journey to find his brother.
8. Smile Dog isn't exactly Jeff's pet, rather he's a messenger dog that alerts the others to when the meetings are scheduled.
9. Laughing Jack has a slight problem with getting attached to things he likes. If he finds something and likes it he hardly ever let's it go. This is also a reason why he can never have nice things.
10. Liu wasn't the most athletic between him and Jeff, he was more of the book worm and still likes to do research. Especially the kinds in trying to track down where his brother is or finding out just what he might have to deal with and records any weaknesses that would be exploitable for his own protection.
11. Liu's main weapon for protection is a standard handgun, due to his lower athletic ability he finds it better to use for protection. His other ones include a taser, pepper spray, a bottle of holy water (as a just in case) and a hunting knife for if he does have to get physical.
12. Jeff really cares a lot about his brother, in his psychotic state he constantly wonders how he's doing and not even realizing he actually tried to kill him.
13. Due to Jeff's unstable mentality when he kills someone he actually thinks their just falling asleep and he's actually helping them. If he were to ever be medicated and find out the truth he would be horrified.
14. Eyeless Jack likes to think he's a loner for the most part, but in reality he doesn't handle being one very well. It makes him feel trapped in his own damaged mind and it ends up making his instincts go wild.
Differences between real friends and fake friends:
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Won't give you money, but expect you to give THEM money.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will, when they see you drunk, tell you haul a cab home.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will come up to you and say "Hey, how's it going"