Author has written 4 stories for Highschool of the Dead, Ranger's Apprentice, Aliens/Predator, and RWBY.
Favorite food: Sushi, rice, spaghetti, meat loaf, shepherd's pie, sesame chicken, jumbalia. I guess I just have really diverse tastes (Shrug)
Favorite Music: I really like rap, but at the same time I hate it so much. Some rap is actually really good (my favorites are eminem, anything not slim shady, and a lot of linkin park) but when its just some dude swearing about ho's and bitches and drugs I really couldn't care less. Other than that I like oldies stuff, the Beatles, Jackson Five, Billy Joel. So not that old, but before my generation.
Favorite anime: Bleach, Naruto (before they got stupid), angel beats, Darker than Black, Sword Art Online, Infinite Stratos, H.O.T.D., Outlaw star, Black Cat, No Game No Life
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
News (kind of)
I did, I did, I did it yeah! Something in Spanish I completed my first story. 1000 suns is finished. Posted a new story, Being Human.
My Stories list
1) Cold Summer- My first story and my first cross over. Follows the well used plot of 'Bleach gang goes to Yokai Academy and things go from there'. I really didn't know what I was doing on this one. I'm no Kenchi, writing a story good enough to earn 1k reviews on my first try, so basically this story has a random plot. Abandoned.
3) 1000 Suns- High school of the Dead story. Picks up where the anime left off, based more off the anime than the manga with my own plot. Pairings TakashixSaeko and SayaXKhota. This fanfic is focus on the mental side of the zombie apocalypse, and I'm trying to show the pressure all the characters are under at a daily basis. Finished.
4) Requiem- One shot AU where the battle on the 75th floor takes a slightly different turn.
5) The Last Night- Ranger's Apprentice one shot, taking place during the last night Will and Cassandra (Evanlyn) spend on Skorjhil, or however you spell it. WillxCass
6) Being Human- High school of the DeadxAlien/Predator cross over. I can't come up with a good way to really quantify this one, just read the story blurb.
Randocity (Everything past this point has no meaning)
The Situation in Hell
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct . . . leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."
Are You That Type of Person?
If you are the type of person who gets in trouble in class for reading while the teacher is talking copy and paste this and add your name:Queen of Atlantis, Bellas.My.Alter.Ego, Sir Spamalot, Give Up your Prejudices, kendraxinjectionxx, lotsadodles11, horselover597, Invisibool, KatakaCandy2429658, Invader Elze, Invader Misty, INVaDERd00m, BloodsuckerHater, Ninjakat403, argentorum
Most teens would suffer a heart attack if they saw somebody burning Twilight Repost this and add your name if you'd be singing campfire songs and toasting marshmallows around it: Ninjakat403, argentorum
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list:AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool, KatakaCandy2429658, Invader Elze, Micah The Homicidal Maniac, BloodsuckerHater, Ninjakat403. argentorum
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
Unsafe External Link