Author has written 144 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Card Captor Sakura, Fanfiction Poetry, Harry Potter, Underworld, Twilight, Gemma Doyle Trilogy, and Remember Me.
Updates 3/2/10: I'm writing here and there. Sorry, kiddos, but I'm really going through such a bad time at the moment so pardon lack of updates or random stories. heh. Much love.
About Me: I'm Hindu, but I live in America. No my parents don't arrange my marriage. No I don't do online dating, that is pathetic, so bugger off in that department. I have long black hair with green eyes with little blotches of orange. I look more greek/spanish/italian/etc than Indian though so people usually talk shit in Punjabi behind my back. I'm a nice person and enjoy intelligent conversations. I love reading, writing, music, and dancing. I'm a pretty open person when it comes to a lot of things but I do admit I am stubborn.
Music: I am pretty open to just about any type of music. I love classical, rock, rap, hip-hop, R&B, soft rock, punk, some emo is alright, French music, Spanish music, Indian music, Italian music, County, Techno, Metal, Alternative, etc. Whether it is Debussy, Panic! at the Disco, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Brad Paisley, Guns N Roses, or whatever, I'll listen to it. I believe there is music no matter where you go, even if it is the wind rustling the tree leaves, or the water in a small creek.
Books: I am a big fan of reading. I enjoy historical fiction, classic literature, french novels, and much more. Some books I like and recommend are: Twilight/New Moon, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Borgia Bride, Painting Mona Lisa (or I, Mona Lisa), Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, The Count of Monte Cristo, Madame Bovary, Les Miserables, Underworld, The Outsiders, The Notebook, Walk to Remember, The Constant Princess, Harry Potter, etc.
Writing: My writing has greatly progessed since I first started on this place. I started out writing Anime fics such has Dragon Ball Z and a few others but slowly progessed to Harry Potter and now I've become intrigued with Twilight. I'm in the process of writing an ACTUAL novel and so far I have a lot of good encouragement from some of my favorite authors. You can find my work on various sites such as , the best Dramoine place Contra Veritas (coloured grey), GohanVideli's site for my DBZ stuff plus a few various places that I don't know (taken without my permission but at least they credited), and I chat/post my Twilight fic at the Twilight Lexicon (so awesome).
Ships I Support I support Draco/Hermione, Blaise/Ginny, Luna/Harry, Pansy/Ron, Bill/Fleur, Remus/Tonks, Lily/James, Lily/Snape (tasteful though), Lucius/Narcissa, Bellatrix/Voldemort, Ginny/Tom Riddle for Harry Potter. Gohan/Videl, Bulma/Vegeta, Trunks/Pan (only if it is AU and they're of similar age), Goten/Bura, Goku/Chichi, 18/Krillin, Yamucha/Original character for DBZ. Miaka/Tamahome, Yui/Tetsuya for Fushigi Yuugi. Serenity/Endyimon, Serena/Darien, Rei/Chad, Rini/Helios for Sailor Moon. Miki/Yuu, Ginta/Arimi, Meiko/Satoshi for Marmalade Boy. Kagome/Inuyasha, Kagome/Sesshomaru, Sango/Miroku for Inuyasha. Seto/Serenity for Yugioh. Syaoran/Sakura, Eriol/Tomoyo for Card Captor Sakura. Selene/Kraven, Selene/Michael for Underworld. Elphaba/Fiyero for Wicked. Bella/Edward, Alice/Jasper, Rosalie/Emmett, Carlisle/Esme, Bella/Jacob (as in friendship), Angela/Ben for Twilight. So much more
WARNING: If my work is being copied then I will find out. The poems I have written have already been published and are copyright so if you even try to claim my work as your own, expect a big lawsuit. The story ideas are also in works and are means of being published, again, the IDEAS, not that actual characters. Why Reviews are Essential to Authors - because reviews are our writing juice.
1) Reviews encourage authors to write more. Seriously, the simple words "I love your story, continue!" makes the author feel that their story means something to someone else and motivates the author to continue. The only reason I continued my stories and have the sudden spark to write more was because my friend inspired, well rather bothered me online to. She said she loved it and she'll love to read more, and kept going on... that just motivated me to finish it!
2) Constructive criticism is good. The author cannot pick up everything wrong with the story (if there is); we are only human. Good criticism is even better -- improving the author to be better.
If I go too far, which sometimes I do, let me know and I'll most likely fix it (I'm not fond of upsetting people), if asked nicely. If I go too far, and I don't change it, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. Not at all. Maybe I already have something written ahead (since most of my stories that I upload have more than several chapters already written) but for sure, I will absorb your criticism for the next project I'm writing.
3) It's a good way to network and make new friends. I have made many friends -- and between some of us our friendship has lasted years even when we never met each other -- when I read and reviewed FF here.
4) Hits don’t mean much. I could click on my own story a million times to get my hit count higher... or other people could just do that. Reviews mean so much more than hits, especially when there are inconsistent numbers between chapters.
5) Good reviews give authors warm, fuzzy feelings. Okay, if you love the author... give them some love man!
6) Some reviewers may inspire authors on a new direction. I have encountered times when I don't know where to go but reviewers have helped me.
7) Most importantly, authors get a chance to see who is actually reading the story. I may have already said this, but when there is a name to a review... we know a real person is actually reading the story. Again, hits don't mean that much.
8) It gives the author reason to write. It is my reason why I write. If no one is reading my story, what's the point of writing it? THAT and fandoms die. If you don't review, you'll kill the fandom further and then it won't motivate me to write.
9) Some author’s have interests lasting a day or so. At the top I said I write because it’s a way to escape. That is true. But at the same time, ideas and obsessions flit and flutter. I had a burning to write a certain story, but I got sick and after a few days, I no longer have the motivation to do it, and going to scrap the whole idea together.
I can’t force you to review. No one can. But at least I can say every story I read, I review. I know the value of encouragement, supporting words and the impact it has on a writer. (Written by the lovely Ash aka Goku's Daughter. Thanks love!)
I was honored to have won Twilight Fanfiction Awards for best parody/oneshot Esme's Etiquette. Thank you to everyone that nominated/voted for my stories. I cannot express how happy you have all made me.