Author has written 7 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Persona Series, and Naruto.
Aloha people! I'm Shinigami-Mercury and it's nice to meet you all! I'm not really new to this site but this is the first time I ever had an account on here because some people who disabled the anonymous reviews needed some love too right? So here I am on the great site of fanfiction! I really hope that I can make a lot of friends and can give some advice that could either help them improve or make them feel good about themselves!
Now that we've read that boring intro I want to let you guys know that I LOVE fanfiction! I mean a lot of these stories on here should be put into the originals either as fillers or side shows! Also I read more of the anime/manga fanfiction here so don't expect a JB fanfiction to be in my favorites anytime soon. Thanks again for reading and one more thing:
I also want to try writing some Bleach fanfics. First fic on that would probably be about HICHIGO!!!! I love Ichigo's inner hollow even though he's supposed to be a 'bad' guy but everyone has got to admit that he's WAY more badass then Ichigo. Right? Anyway Thanks for reading and I'll try to think up more ideas so you guys can flame me as much as you want. X)
Some Awesome Bleach Quotes
• From this point on, all your opinions are rejected!. - Kurosaki Ichigo
• Remember this well. There are two types of fights. As we have put our lives in battle, we must be able to distinguish between the two. The fight to protect life, and the fight to protect pride. - Ukitake Jushiro
• You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them. - Kurosaki Ichigo
• It seems this pride you speak of leads to killing Rukia...If that's the case then I will trample your pride. It's just like you said... The power in my hand was gained for her sake! - Kurosaki Ichigo
• If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time? - Kurosaki Ichigo
• We must not shed tears. That is the defeat of the body by the heart. - Kuchiki Rukia
• Do you know what's the difference between a king and his horse? INSTINCT!. - Hollow Ichigo (I LOVE YOU HICHIGO!! X3)
• It's always a lot easier to let something fall apart than it is to try to hold it together. - Yumichika Ayasegawa
• If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung. - Kuchiki Rukia
• When you are up high, all the stuff that looks confusing and messed up... suddenly becomes crystal clear. - Senna (Bleach: Memories of Nobody)
• Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place. - Zaraki Kenpachi (KENPACHI IS BEAST!!)
• Worrying about a warrior's life on the battlefield is only an insult. - Abarai Renji
•What was that?! Don't think that I don't know! Ever since you lost to those Arrancars, you haven't took the form of shinigami even once! What are you afraid of?! Chad got hurt! Inoue got hurt! So what?! Have you always been the man who loses his spirit over little things like that?! Is it scary to lose?! Is it scary not being able to protect your friends?! Or is it.. Scary to face the hollow inside you?! If you're afraid of losing, just get stronger. If you're afraid not being able to protect your friends, swear you'll get stronger until you can protect them. If you're afraid of the hollow inside you, just get stronger until you can crush him. If you don't want to listen to others, then hold your chin up and yell those words to yourself! THAT'S THE KIND OF MAN YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY HEART, ICHIGO! - Kuchiki Rukia (This is the one that takes the friggin cake. :D)
Fruits Basket Traveler Story
Once upon a time, there was this foolish traveler, who'd gone on a journey. Why was he foolish? Well because he was fooled by everyone he met.
“Please some money for medicine,” said an old lady, and he gave money to her. Everywhere he went people made up all kinds of sad stories to tell him, and the traveler fell for every one of them.
“I have a sick younger sister,” a little girl said to him. “I don’t have money to buy seeds to plant in my fields,” a man said to him, and he gave to them each something of his. Pretty soon his money, his clothes, even his shoes had been cheated away from him, but the foolish traveler was always glad to help, and he always told people the same thing.
He said, “I wish you happiness”. But by this point though, the traveler was completely naked, and with nothing left to cover himself, he decided to leave the main road and travel through the dense forest, where no one could see him. But soon he was discovered by the goblins that lived in the woods. The goblins wanted to eat the traveler’s body, so they begged, and they pleaded, and they used kind words to try and trick him, of course.
The traveler was fooled. First he let the goblins eat one of his legs, then an arm, then more and more, before it was over. All the traveler had left was his head. He’d even given his eyes away to the last of the goblins, and as that last goblin was eating the traveler’s eyes, he turned and said “Thank you traveler, in return I leave you this present."
What the goblin left was a slip of paper with the word "Fool" written on it. The traveler couldn’t see it, he didn’t know what it was, even so, tears began to float off his face. “Thank you,” he said, “This is the first present anyone’s ever given me. I’m so happy. I’m so happy. Thank you”.
Even without his eyes, he cried and he cried great tears of joy. Then the traveler died… the smile is still on his face.
…I feel so sorry for him, see… loss, hardship, things like that, you can’t really focus on them. The traveler didn’t, he never thought about his own troubles at all. I imagine that it probably does sound foolish to some people, but not to me. I don’t think he’s foolish at all, even though other people would probably think he was being tricked. I don’t think he was. I think he did exactly what he wanted to do.
I think more than anything he just wanted to make other people happy.
Me: I cried like a baby when they told this story...THIS ANIME/MANGA IS SO DAMN EMOTIONAL!!! D'X
You know you're a noob when you read a story, then when you're about to review it...you look at the author and find out that you're just reading your own stuff...TT
Funny Reborn Quotes
•This box is extremely yellow! - Ryohei Sasagawa
• The dolphin has guts. I want him in my club!!! - Ryohei Sasagawa
• Those eyebrows are against school rules. I'll bite you to death. - Kyouya Hibari
• Wow Tsuna, you got some skill out there, getting yourself hurt in the hospital. - Reborn
• Tsuna, don't sound so pathetic. - Reborn
• To make the flames bigger, you need: Irritation. - Kyouya Hibari
Funny Reborn Convos.
Lambo: Lambo-san's here!
Gokudera: Tenth I brought you white roses!
Reborn: A lion, to strengthen it's young, will push his cubs off a cliff. *kicks tsuna*
Taxi Driver: Where would you like to go?
Lambo:*sleep talking* Tsuna wet himself. Aha! Baka Tsuna, Aho Tsuna, Dame Tsuna...
Gokudera: Tenth, that's a..!
Lambo: Ryohei no Aho.
Yamamoto: I'm staying here, with you Squalo!
Fran: Does that even exist?
Gokudera: What kind of fight is this?