Author has written 1 story for Danny Phantom.
I'm veryyyyy new to writing stories, but I've been reading so many on this site for so long, that I had to create and account! Hey, lotsa stories gotta be reviewed;) I may write random stories once in a while, and I hope they're not awful. . .Just read and lemme know!
Name: My real name is Nicole but you can call me nikkadee;) Phantom's added because. . .duhh, I loveee Danny Phantom!!
Age: between age 13 and 16
Nationality: American, Irish, ;)
Bday: In November
Personality: I'm sort of soft-spoken, and a bit shy, especially around lots of people. But when I'm with my friends and family, I'm a completely different person;) haha. I can get loud and random and crazyy:D I love playing sports: soccer, softball, basketball, lacrosse, and have since I was 5. I love reading:) Purple's my favorite color, I love McDonalds. I have a little black lab, and 2 kittens:) Anything else you wanna know, just ask:)
Favorite TV shows:
Avatar the last airbender
The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Academy Series
The Clique Series
Forgive My Fins
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Gallagher Girls Series
Danny Fenton/Sam Manson
Rose Hathaway/Adrian Ivashkov
No offense to writers who like them, but I usually dont write slashes or anything related, or review many stories that include it. Sawry
Blue towels: Blue can be the color of many things, the sky, blueberries, Danny's eyes, the ocean. . .and also the color of the towel Danny wears as Sam witnesses it falling to the floor. . . (!st chapter will be posted soon)
9 Things I Find Annoying:
1. People Who Point At Their Wrist While Asking For The Time... I Know Where My Watch Is Pal, Where The Hell Is Yours? Do I Point At My Crotch When I Ask Where The Toilet Is?
2. People Who Are Willing To Get Off Their Butt To Search The Entire Room To Find The TV Remote Because They Refuse To Get Up And Change The Channel Manually.
3. When People Say, 'Oh You Just Want To Have Your Cake And Eat It Too.' Darn Right! What Good Is Cake If You Can't Eat It?
4. When People Say, 'It's Always The Last Place You Look.' Of Course It Is. Why The Heck Would You Keep Looking After You Found It? Do People Do This? Who And Where Are They? I'm Gonna Kick Their Butts!
5. When People Say While Watching A Film, 'Did You See That?' No Loser, I Spent 12 Dollars To Come To The Cinema And Stare At The Darned Floor.
6. People Who Ask, 'Can I Ask You A Question?' Didn't Really Give Me A Choice There, Did Ya Sunshine?
7. When Something Is 'New And Improved.' Which Is It? If Its New, Then There Has Never Been Anything Before It. If Its An Improvement, Then There Must Have Been Something Before It, So It Can't Be New.
8. When People Say, 'Life Is Too Short.' What The Heck? Life Is The Longest Darned Thing Anyone Ever Does! What Can You Do Thats Longer?
9. When You're Waiting For The Bus And Someone Asks, 'Has The Bus Come Yet?' If The Bus Came, Would I Be Standing Here Idiot?
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?!"
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a millon times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I don't know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father!"
22. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Do you think you were born in a barn?!"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."
Ways To Get To A Girls Heart--
1. Hug her from behind.
Girls- add this if you think its sweet. Guys- add this if you would do any of it
If you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there ;)
I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to
Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned...;)
*12 signs your falling in love*
Best Friends N' Friends
FRIENDS: never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: help themselves and are the reason you never have any food.
FRIENDS: call your parents Mr. and Mrs., and grandma and grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: call your parents MOM and DAD and GRAMS and GRAMPS.
FRIENDS: would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: would be sitting next to you saying DARN we screwed up.
FRIENDS: will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night.
BEST FRIENDS: will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process.
FRIENDS: never see you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: wont tell anyone else you cry...just laugh about it when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you.
BEST FRIENDS: meet your boyfriend and scare the BLEEP out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body is he hurts you.
FRIENDS: will say you can do better.
BEST FRIENDS: will call him and say "you have seven days to live".
FRIENDS: ask why you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: already have a shovel to bury the loser who made you cry.
FRIENDS: will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: will help you move a dead body.
FRIENDS: help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: continue walking and say "walk much?".
FRIENDS: give you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: take yours and say "GOTTA RUN FOR IT!".
FRIENDS: wipe your tears when you're rejected.
BEST FRIENDS: walk up to him and slap him.
FRIENDS: will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: would be in the room next to you saying "THAT WAS AWESOME, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!".
FRIENDS: ask you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: borrow your stuff and give it back a few days later.
BEST FRIENDS: lose your stuff and tell you "my bad...here's a tissue".
FRIENDS: only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: could write a very embarrasing biography about your life.
FRIENDS: will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you.
FRIENDS: would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: would walk right in and say "IM HOME!".
FRIENDS: have to be told not to tell.
BEST FRIENDS: already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: are through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: are for life.
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend.
BEST FRIENDS: will go over to his house and kick his butt!
FRIENDS: bail you outta jail.
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song.
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you wanna vandalize a guy's house.
BEST FRIENDS: are the ones getting fined by the police with you.
FRIENDS: think you're insane for jumping off a roof and onto a trampoline.
BEST FRIENDS: are jumping right after you.
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover.
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders.
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them.
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven.
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend.
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine.
FRIENDS: don't see if you're sick.
BEST FRIENDS: are asking why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone.
FRIENDS: dare you to scream into the street.
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking...?
FRIENDS: will ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: will repost this.
Unsafe External Link