Author has written 5 stories for Star Wars.
Greetings my fellow geeks.
I'm 20 years old geek girl and you know what, I'm proud of it. I live in Slovenia, that's in Europe by the way. I spend my free time listening to music, hanging out with my friends, reading and writing fanficiton and watching movies. I love poetry and animals. I have a dog and we spent quite some time wandering around the woods while I'm making up new and new stories. I speak Slovene, English, German and Latin (well I know Latin very well, but speaking it would be ridiculous) and I suck at maths and chemistry. I'm a student of Archeology and obviously I just love everything connected to history. I train Karate, so don't piss me of :D
Link to: Do you hear the people sing from Les Miserables - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QngGvHTOKh4
How I came across Star Wars
I can't really recall when I watched Star Wars for the first time, but basically it's only my dad to blame that I am obsessed with it today.
I have 4 really early memories of it:
1. I don't know how old I was, probably 3 or 4 when I had this toy. I had no idea what it was back then, but some years later I figured that it was Chewbacca. I tried to find it a few times, but I never did. I guess I really was one lucky kid if I had Star Wars toys.
2. When I watched episode 5 with my dad when I was about 5 I was afraid of Yoda. I always skipped the scene where Luke says he's not afraid and Yoda replays: "You will be, you will be." I thought it was really scary.
3. When I lost my first tooth by biting into my dad's leather jacket (I was really angry at him and to admit I was kinda... wild) the "tooth fairy" brought me my first lego bricks set - Luke's landspeeder. Still have it on my "very special stuff" shelf.
4. In year 1999 when The phantom menace hit the cinemas I was in kindergarten. My parents went to see it in the cinema (my mum still says that this was the worst two hours of her life) but they didn't take me with them, because I was supposedly to little to understand anyway. So they bought me a Star Wars sticker album and I collected almost all 244 stickers. Then my mum brought me a notebook in which I could draw. I found it just the other day :D It was filled with tons of really bad Star Wars drawings with some words written underneath. Back at the time I was just learning to write and English names were kinda big problem for me, cause its not my mother language. That's what was written underneath one of the pictures: Luks Kaywaker and Hano Solo
Wanna share your first experience with Star Wars? Write me... They usually are very cute :D
I'm a huge fan of:
- Star Wars (my favorite characters are Leia and Han)
- Harry Potter
- Lord Of the Rings
- Game of Thrones
- Indiana Jones
- Pirates of the Caribbean
... That's just few... I think I would have run out of space if I named all of it.
My whole life is about Star Wars. I know it's not healthy to be obsessed and all, but what can I do. I am eager to meet fans like me so don't be shy. Write me a message.
See ya and may the Force be with you