Poll: In my story "You would think people would actually know", should Superman learn Flash's secret? If so how should he find out? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Young Justice, Secret Saturdays, Justice League, Jackie Chan Adventures, Code Lyoko, Naruto, Xiaolin Showdown, Spider-Man, Generator Rex, and Avengers.
Hi. I'm Ginnie the ginger. I am not a normal person but I doubt any of you are either for being on this site. But that's cool! Everyone loves a good wierdo!
And I quote from Lord: Denizen of Madness
Thanks to the multiverse theory, which states that every possibility exists as a reality in another universe, all of my sayings are technically true, no matter what I say.
How much am I worth?
Natural Hair Color:
Total so far: $150
Total so far: $225
Total so far: $325
Total so far: $425
Total so far: $1,025
Total so far: $1,425
Total so far: $1,475
Favorite Colors (multiple):
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
Final Total: $4,850
Wow. If this is accurate then why am I alone? Maybe my personality is crap...
Man:where have you been all my life?
Man :haven't i seen you somewhere before?
Man :is this seat empty?
Man :your place or mine?
Man:so what do you do for a living?
Man :hey baby whats your sign?
Man:how do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man:your body is a temple
Man:i would go to the end of the world for you
Man:if i could see you naked i'd die happy
Man:if i could rearange the alphabet i'd put u and i together
man:your eyes there amazing
Ladies COPY THIS IN YOUR PROFILE !
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks. They really should get lives.' He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!' There was a big smile on his face.It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude.I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes.We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him. Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again.I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books. Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation.I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak. Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great.He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous! Today was one of those days.I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said. As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth. Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each others lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.
You now have two choices, you can :1) Put this on your profile or 2) Forget you read this and act like it didn't touch your heart. As you can see, I took choice number 1.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Here is a questionaire you can do by listing twelve characters and then answering the questions. I did it with some of my favorite characters.
1. Jade Chan from Jackie Chan Adventures
2. Jake Long from American Dragon
3. Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown
4. Beast boy from Teen Titans
5. Wally West from with Justice League or Young Justice
6. Zak Saturday from Secret Saturdays
7. Toph from Avatar the Last Airbender
8. Sokka from Avatar the Last Airbender
9.Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host club.
10. Kim Possible from Kim Possible
11. Tony Clark from Amazing Spiez
12. Gir from Invader Zim
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Um... Zak Saturday and Kim Possible? If it's adventure or humor sure. Not Romance. I could not see that happening.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Oh yeah. There is something hot about a lean shapeshifter that knows how to have a good time.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Gir got Sokka pregnant? Holy crap! Aliens are magic!
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah. She's pretty popular.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Jake Long and Zak Saturday? No. They are both too independent.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Wally West with Haruhi or Kim. Um. Haruhi and Wally because I think Haruhi is awesome with hyper red heads (i.e. her dad, the Hitachiin twins)
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Toph walked in on Jake Long and Gir having sex? She's blind but I think they would be embarrassed as hell.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Jade and Sokka fluff? Doubt it.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
For Toph and Gir, "Seeing isn't always worth it"
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Sadly no one I know draws Tony
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Maybe. Jake Long, Beast boy and Wally West all in one story. That would be so awesome.
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Nothing I have ever known from the Spirit album
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
A warning for Jade, Zak, and Gir? Stupidity is inevitable.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Today. Wally is so awesome.
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Okay so Jade and Toph are in a happy relationship (I thought they were straight?) until Haruhi runs off with Toph (seriously?). Jade, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Tony Clark and a brief unhappy affair with Gir, then follows the advice of Wally West (LOVE GURU!) and finds true love with Jack Spicer.
95% of teens would cry if they saw EDWARD CULLEN at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this to your profile if you are part of the 5% that would sit here with popcorn & a camera and yell ''DO A FLIP!!"
Quote #1: Some might say that Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light side, and a dark side and it binds the universe together.
Quote #2: Sanity, is like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can barrow mine.
Quote #3: Before you get mad at somebody try walking a thousand miles in their shoes, then you a thousand miles away from them and YOU HAVE THEIR SHOES!
Quote #4: One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
Quote #5: You can't make somebody love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope for the best!
Quote #6: Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity got framed.
Quote #7: Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Quote #8: Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door...
Quote #9: When it hurts to look back, & you are scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
1. Only in
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places
3. Only in America...do drugstores
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers,
5. Only in America...do banks leave
6. Only in
7. Only in America...do we use
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to
10. Only in America...do they have
They pushed her down a sewer.
About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winstead's body, her neck broke from hitting the ladder, her face peeeled off from the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell...They believed them.
FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his swower. He started freaking out and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep. 5 hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night cause of a loud noise. David was gone. That morning, a few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, in the dark, his neck broke and his face skin peeled off.
If you don't repost this saying "she was pushed" or "they pushed her down a sewer" then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet or the shower. When you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, and then Carmen will come and kill you.
20 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
Did You Ever Wonder?
- If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
- Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
- If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- When someone asks you, 'A penny for your thoughts,' and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny? Or do you get change?
- Why is the man (or woman) who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person drives a race car not called a racist?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
- Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
- Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
- If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?