Author has written 4 stories for Tangled, and Bambi.
Hey, I'm Jenny, 16 years old and live in Germany. So don't be mad or confused if my english isn't always perfect. I do my best. ;)
Drawings of my "A deer's life" fanfic chars
Link to my YouTube channel:
Link to my German Fanfiktion profile page:
Things I like: 1) My best friends. I couldn't live without them. They cheer me up when I am down, they don't bother that I'm the craziest person we all know and many other things. They cry with me, they laugh with me, they fight for me. And I do that for them, too. That's what makes frienship the most important thing in my life.
2) Disney. One of the best things ever. Disney movies are so different. Some make me bawl, some make me laugh, some make me cry out of joy, and some do everything I mentioned. But they all have one thing in common: they touch my heart. The movies I love the most are Bambi/Bambi II (I like the second one a little more, sorry), Mulan, The Lion King/The Lion King II, Tangled and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3) Seeing people who fight for what they believe in, even if it means turning against everything and everyone. They give me hope and strenght that I can do something important on my own if I just hold on and stay the way I am.
Things I hate:
1) People who discriminate others. Really, didn't you watch TLK II? They aren't better or worse than we are. We are one. We all live on this beautiful planet and we should fight to keep it, don't destroy each other because of some stupid things like skin color or religion. The German people did that and what happened? There was a world war! Even one dead person was too much, but there were millions of people who died because of some stupid political stuff.
2) Abortion. Even if the girl is sixteen, even if her parents are against the baby, she should at least give the little one a chance to live. Who are we to kill a little baby? Think about it! It isn't just a toy we throw away, it is a human being! That's murder! Cruel, heartless murder. I don't want to be a murderer. It's a human being, guys!
3) Humans. Honestly, some of us act as if they were the kings and queens of the world. We destroy our planet, we kill animals by throwing rubbish into the sea or stealing their place to live and maybe it will be too late someday. No one will see the sunrise again, no one will breath fresh air, no one will feel the soft breeze. And the animals don't even have a chance to change it. We have, but we only make it worse.
Here's the link for the trailer that inspired me to write Shattered dreams:
Here's a link for the picture of the ring Eugene gives to Rapunzel:
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Think of what you're doing to children or babies if you get an abortion. How can a mother do this? Doesn't she realize that it could have been her?
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile.
Unsafe External Link