Author has written 4 stories for Tangled, and Bambi.
I'm an aspiring writer (unexpected, isn't it?), 19 years old, German (with a French great-grandmother) and currently reside in a very small village in the most western area of Germany. And, as I am sad to admit, it isn't likely I'll be online on this site very often. I retired, kind of, and mainly focus on writing in German at the moment. But if you still want to talk to me, please be my guest. I love getting in touch with new people. But I don't promise I will get back at you right away, or even in the same week. I don't check on this place very often.
Things I like: 1) Writing, obviously. Taking more and more interest in writing my own stories instead of fanfiction, but the latter will always have a special place in my heart.
2) Disney. One of the best things ever. Disney movies are so different. Some make me bawl, some make me laugh, some make me cry out of joy, and some do everything I mentioned. But they all have one thing in common: they touch my heart. The movies I love the most are Bambi/Bambi II (I like the second one a little more, sorry), Mulan, The Lion King/The Lion King II, Tangled and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3) Seeing people who fight for what they believe in, even if it means turning against everything and everyone. They give me hope and strenght that I can do something important on my own if I just hold on and stay the way I am.
4) Not taking myself and life and the looming, towering, intimidating future too seriously. Honestly, plans never work out. Just take each second as it comes in and make the best of it.
5) Talking to other writers. No one can give you better feedback than them.
6) SHERLOCK. Love that show. Love Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman and all of the other fantastic actors. Love Moffat and Gatiss for being such amazing writers. Love basically everyone working so hard on entertaining us and making us think.