Author has written 3 stories for Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, and Pokémon.
Name: Like I'd tell you my real name? Just call me Makoto here. It's my Japanese name.
Age: 0-100. You choose. (I'll give you a hint. Somewhere under eighteen. Somewhere above ten.)
Birthday: August 18th (Leo).
Personality: Hostile and insane. Sort of like fire. 'Cause I'm a Leo. Leo's rule.
Appearance: Dark brown eyes. I mean, really dark brown. Some people say they're black! Really dark brown hair. Same with my eyes. Some people say they're black. 4-5 foot something. Not exactly tall, or short. You pick.
Family: You have no right to know this.
Location: Three chairs to the right, one computer back, next to the pillow, and above the bed.
Race: Filipino. Asians ruuuuuuuule!
Can Speak: American, British, Gibberish, Pig Latin, Italian, Tagalog, Japanese, SOME Latin, Spanish ... so uh, 9 languages, 8 fluent, but 7, since American and British are the same language, but different dialects. Yes, different dialects. You don't see Americans using the world 'blokes' or 'poofter' or 'fancy' in place of 'like'.
More will come up for this part of the profile. I'm still thinking.
Maximum Ride - waiting for Nevermore, JP's screwed the latest books, so I'm hoping Nevermore isn't all . . . bland.
Harry Potter - :'( it's ended . . .
Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus - waiting for The Mark of Athena. Who isn't?
Warriors - At first I thought this series was lame, but I actually like it. It's ended. I'm waiting for the new series Survivors.
Sisters Grimm - waiting for the ninth book. I can't believe it's almost over! It's HP all over again!
W.I.T.C.H. (TV show too) - just finished the 100% WITCH arc. just wished there was a season 3 of the television series.
And many others. These are just my fav faves.
FAV MANGAS and animes
Pokémon Special - for some reason, though I'm not exactly that big of a PKMN fan, this manga really gets to me.
Bleach - . . . freakin' awesome.
InuYasha - see Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club - See the picture way above.
Fruits Basket - who doesn't love this?
Angel Beats - this was really sad. Otonashi x kanade. But the dub freakin' messed up.
Well, that's it for now.
I LOVE TO
-Write (okay, if you didn't like writing, why are you here on fanfiction anyway?)
-Draw. Usually anime/manga style, but, yeah, draw.
-I got a 3DS. I named it Bluey, 'cause it's Blue. I love my 3DS.
-Mess with my little brother. Isn't it fun?
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
1. We do not comprehend the words “ching chong”.
2. WHATTHEHELL does “ching chong” even mean?!
3. Not all Koreans make nuclear bombs or eat dogs.
4. Just cause you see an Asian person it doesn’t mean they’re Chinese, they could be Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Filipino etc.
5. We are not all COMMUNISTS.
6. We don’t always eat egg rolls and when we do it’s like once in a blue moon.
7. Asian girls with long black hair HATE being called The Grudge or the girl from The Ring. Same goes for Asian guys and being called Grudge boy.
9. Dynasty Express and China King are not considered “real” Chinese food.
10. We don’t use THAT much M-S-G.
11. Don’t ask us to speak our language, we will when we feel like it.
12. We don’t know how to translate your name so stop asking cause most likely we can’t.
13. Don’t ask us to teach you curse words either.
14. Stop trying to pair up Asian guys and girls at your school and say they look cute together. Not all Asians belong together.
15. All Asian countries speak different languages.
16. Just because we’re Asian it doesn’t mean that we know karate, kung fu, tae kwon do etc. Even though we are probably capable of kicking your butt anyway.
17. Don’t say all Asian people look the same, that’s like saying all white people look the same, all African Americans look the same and all Hispanics look the same. When will you realize your stupidity?
18. Surprise! Not all Asians are good at maths.
19. Not all Asians are short.
20. Or skinny.
21. By the way, it’s VietNAMese, not VietMANese.
22. Not all Asian families run a nail shop although some of them do.
23. Same goes for convenient stores and laundromats.
24. What do you people stare at? Haven’t you seen an Asian person before?
25. Just to let you know, it’s NOT funny when you tape your eyes up and start speaking gibberish. That just gives us another reason to kick your butt.
26. Go ahead, make fun of us. We’ll just make fun of you in our own language.
27. It’s ok for us to call each other F.O.B’s but if you call us one you’re asking for a beating.
28. Yeah we eat rice, so what? Got rice?
29. Don’t fold your hands and bow at us like you know what you’re doing cause honestly you look like an idiot.
30. Don’t ask if the Chinese use cat in their food, if they did they would label it “cat lo mein” instead of beef lo mein. They don’t use cat if you didn’t already guess that by now.
31. No…Yao Ming is not my uncle.
32. People from India are Asians too.
33. People from the Middle East are just as Asian as people from the southeast
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is man's way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.
S.c.h.o.o.l: Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it. (-Asylum Survivor, fanfiction.net)
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you PERFECT,
Calling me UNCOOL wont make you COOL,
PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE (Warning: Read it out loud. You break this oath, I call Hades, he sends you to Tartarus. Got it?)
I promise to remember Percy
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART.
Being weird is like being normal, only better!!
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!!
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
One day, will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming like the passengers in his car.'
I am not crazy! U know what! The voices don't like u anymore!
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
The trouble with life is there's no background music
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
They say the truth will set you free. But then why is it that every time I tell the truth I get sent to my room?
The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
I was about to conquer the world but then I got distracted by something shiny
They laugh because we're losers...We laugh because they just figured it out.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.- Anonymous
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.- Unknown
Dance as though no one is watching. Love as though you have never loved before. Sing as though no one can here you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
When life gives you lemons . . .
When life gives you lemons . . . make a lemon out of it. (If you don't know what a lemon is . . . I feel sorry for u)
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you're the world.
"Sir, we're surrounded!"
When you really love someone, age, distance, height, and weight are just damn numbers.
Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
Forget the risk; take the fall. If it's what you want, it's worth it all.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~Oscar Wilde
"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." - Chuck Palahniuk
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all." - The Emperor (Mulan)
"It's official. He's gone emo."
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!. . . Oxygen helps too.
Worst. Idea. Ever. [pause] Let's do it.
I've probably learned more from Google than I have from school
I'm not crazy. My reality is just different then yours.
I'm not easily distr. . .OMG! SHINY!
0. Will you actually look through this survey and answer the questions?
1. What is your real name? (not required)
2. How did you find out about PokeSpecial?
3. Who was/were your favorite character(s) before/when you started reading PokeSpecial?
4. Who is/are your favorite character(s) currently?
5. What was the first ship name you ever heard that was PokeSpecial-related? How did you find out about that ship name?
6. What shipping(s) did you support back before you started/began reading PokeSpecial?
7. What ship(s) do you support as of now?
8. Was there anything you anticipated in PokeSpecial...
a. ...and it turned out that way?
9. Do you think some of these questions were similar to some of the questions asked in other surveys?
10. Do you think I get too bored sometimes?
Little Tiny (I Was Bored) Quiz:
What are you listening to right now? A horror movie.
Who was the last person that contacted you through text, e-mail, or call? My friend Jennifer.
How many buddies are online right now? I dunno. I'm not checking. Probably none, though.
Favorite food? Steak, medium rare. Bacon. Bananas. and for some apparent reason, spinach. o.O
Favorite subject? Well, I hate science, math, history (School?) Yeah.
Favorite animal? *Angry tone* We've been over this! *little girl voice* puppies, and unicorns, and bunnies - *normal sound* Jk, jk. Anything related to . . . falcons, eagles, hawks, dolphins, sharks, you name 'em.
HAVE YOU EVER
Given anyone a bath? No.
Smoked? Are you serious?
Bungee jumped? I'd love to. But, no.
Make yourself throw up? Yes, but not willingly.
Skinny dipped? Maybe, maybe not.
Ever had a crush? Yes.
Cried when someone died? No
Lied? Everyone has at some point. That includes me.
Fallen for your best friend? I'm a guy. My best friend is a guy. Do the math.
Rejected someone? Once, by silently not speaking to them. And this was in 3rd grade.
Used someone? . . . my brother. To get me soda (not really my intention) while I prepared a prank for him.
Done something you regret? Oh, definitely.
Desktop picture? Head to Google, search 'bleach' and i suppose you'll find it.
Music? Rock 'n' roll. I mean, whatever happened to that?
Smell? Strawberries. I had strawberry shampoo.
Last person you touched? . . . Uh, my mom
You hugged? . . . I forget . . .
You IMed? I've never IMed.
You yelled at? This really lazy girl at my school. B*tch.
You kissed? On the lips, or on the cheek? If on the lips, once. On the cheek, once.
Who do you want to kill? It might overload the page. The list is too long.
Slap? A lot of people.
Last thing you dreamed about? Now, this is odd. Okay, so I was in a doll house (don't ask) and was running from this floating baby head. I headed outside and bumped into a cop, who for some reason got arrested by a blue fox and was taken to jail. I headed to the park where I found its started to snow. I went back to the doll house and got my jacket and went back outside, to find out that a heatwave was occurring. Then, some random person walked up to me and said, This is all a dream. "I noticed that," I grumbled and woke up.
Coke or pepsi? Fuck your coke or pepsi. Sprite all the way.
Who makes you laugh the most? Moi
Wish you were a member of the opposite gender? No. Be a girl? I don't want to be offensive, but - 1. unless they're pregnant, they bleed once a month. 2. they PMS. 3. if they do get pregnant . . . *shudders* the pain . . .
Wish you were younger? Yes. I want to go back to the days when I could eat, sleep, and not be bothered by anything because I was less than a year old.
Number of times you've had your heart broken? Never.
Number of times you've broken a heart? Never . . . at least, I think.
Number of guys you've kissed? I'm not gay.
Number of girls you've kissed? As in, not in family? If not in family, one.
101 stupid things to do when you’re bored (Those in bold are the things I’ve done)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Justin Bieber is probably America's best pop singer. Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid!) is probably Japan's best pop singer. Result? Fuck Bieber, I'm moving to Japan!
I'm sure that Cinderella was lying herself. It wasn't an accident, she left her shoe on purpose. -Miku-tan, Romeo and Cinderella, English (Commentary: She just dropped a glass shoe on a marble floor. Break, goddammit!)
Without god, the days of the week would be
Fangirls are scary. Trust me.
I swear. Touch me one more time, and I touch you. (People, be careful with your words)
- Tachibana Kanade
- Iwasawa Masami
- ???? Yui
- Nakamura Yuri
- Hideki Hinata
- Beauregard, Silena
- Beckendorf, Charles
- Nightshade, Zoe
- DiAngelo, Bianca (technically, she still died, even though now she's reborn)
- Levesque, Hazel (check the note above this)
This is where I shall put info on my stories. I'm deleting all of my stories and starting anew.
I'm writing a fic for all my favorite fandoms - starting with Pokemon. Keep an eye out for Dream!
What Could Have Been
Homura fantasizes about what could happen if all five Puella Magi had united.
Main Characters: Akemi Homura, Kaname Madoka, Tomoe Mami, Sakura Kyoko, Miki Sayaka
Do It Again
Dedication to Ice Krystal.
Topaz, Jade, Cyan, Goldy, and Cerise are in a band together. When Topaz loses her voice, everything goes downhill. Well, except for maybe one thing Jade refers to as 'GoldenSoulShipping'.
Main Characters: Topaz Rosso, Jade Sakaki, Cyan Oak, Goldy (Jr.) Kimu, Cerise Rosso
Pairings: GoldenSoul (Topaz x Goldy), hinted Beryl (Am x Cerise)
A Maximum Ride / Pokemon crossover-ish.
The Pokedex Holders have now settled down and had families of their own. But their children are kidnapped taken to a facility called the School, where scientists have taken a recent interest with Pokemon ...
Not Your Ship? Get Off and Swim
ContestShipping (Drew x May) - I have to say, it was the first ship I fully supported.
Special (Red x Yellow) - ... Red, Yellow ... y u no dating?
OldRival (GreenM x BlueF) - If you think about it, they're a perfect yin and yang ship. And to all of you confused people, in the original Japanese, Green was the male and Blue was the female. I stick with the original Japanese.
MangaQuest (Gold x Crystal) - See above.
Frantic (Ruby x Sapphire) - It's freakin' canon, people.
Commoner (Diamond x Platina) - I can see it more than Haughty.
Chess (Black x White) - There are hints. I can see it more manga than game.
FerrisWheel (N x White) - It's also a yin/yang ship. I imagine White as being a tomboyish, outgoing kind of girl, while N is secluded, naive, and shy.
DualRival (Cheren x Bianca) - Cheren needs someone to balance his stoicness. Bianca needs someone to balance her genkiness.
Frost (BW2 Male x BW2 Female) - They haven't been named yet, and they haven't been shipped yet, so I decided to give it a crack. "Frost" is because they're the protagonists of a game where almost the entire region is covered in ice. I've named the two William and Blair, to fit with the black and white theme, but this time, the genders are switched.
1. FIRST NAME?
Why should I tell you?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
3. SIBLINGS NAMES?
Little bro. Ray.
4. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't remember, actually. It was a few years back.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS?
Yeah, they're smooth.
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Fuck no. But if I did have any, they're going to be boys.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Noooooo. Of course not.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM?
No. I'm too lazy.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically or emotionally? Physically, maybe, emotionally, that's a definite yes. You don't like me when I'm angry.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
17. SHOE SIZE?
I don't take note of it.
18. RED OR PINK?
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
My sarcastic attitude. Towards friends.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My sanity. Though I question if I ever had it.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THEIR PROFILE?
If they want to, I guess
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing shoes right now, and my jeans are blue
23. LAST THING YOU ATE?
French fries. Last night. I don't have breakfast that often.
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hero - Skillet.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquoise. What? It's pretty.
26. FAVORITE SMELL?
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My cousin, yesterday
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Their eyes of course.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I don't even know them
30. FAVORITE DRINK?
31. FAVORITE SPORT?
32. EYE COLOR?
33. HAT SIZE?
I don't wear hats.
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
35. FAVORITE FOOD?
Well, there's a bunch
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
39. SUMMER OR WINTER?
40. HUGS OR KISSES?
Well, it depends on who it is we're hugging or kissing.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Unsafe External Link