Author has written 15 stories for Maid Sama!, Faster than a Kiss/キスよりも早く, Ouran High School Host Club, and Bleach.
"Heart and Soul in One Note" - Suzuki Airi
Hi, I'm Natsu_no_Sora and welcome to my little space on ffnet :)
69 Random Facts About Me
1. I share my birthday with one of my country's most celebrated heroes. It's a regular nonworking holiday. It's on the 30th of a certain month :)
2. I'm the first grandchild and niece to both sides of my parents. So I am the eldest in our families' circle of cousins. And therefore, I am the Goddess, The Favored One and the Model. *LOL!
3. I wear a shoe size of 21.6 cm. That's 5 in US size. And the biggest shoe size in the kid's section.
4. I'm pure Asian: petite, black hair and dark eyes.
5. I'm a Tourism graduate from the largest state university in my country.
6. I'm right-handed, though I can write well with my left hand.
7. I play guitar and a tiny bit of piano .
8. I can speak in four different languages, including one native dialect of my country.
9. I love imagining things.
10. I want to travel the world with a friend someday.
11. I'm an avid PC/PS3 gamer. I love playing games like, survival/psychological horror
12. I love reading books: fantasy, romance, comedy, thriller, mystery and horror. I have quite a number of books in my tiny library.
13. I've never been outside the national boundary of my country. And I'm so excited to fly off somewhere new.
14. I like dancing and singing. But it seems that they don't like me back.
15. My hair is naturally princess curls.
16. I prefer my fingernails to be long and polished with either blood red or morbid black. But because I play guitar, I have to cut them off.
17. I don't watch the TV often.
18. People say I look way younger than my age.
19. I only have one cousin from my dad's side.
20. I go to anime/manga/cosplay events with my sister. Both of us in costumes, of course.
21. I have a best friend in Germany. We met through Youtube about 4 years ago and maintained our friendship through emails & FB messages. I love her so much!
22. I love looking at the sky. I feel so energetic when it's seemingly endless and so blue. And I feel like shit when it looks like Voldemort and his Death Eaters are about to invade the Earth.
24. I like to pilot an aircraft someday. A real one.
25. I write- I mean type my stories in my iPod.
26. I can move my ears without touching them.
27. I have a weird fetish for tragic stories.
28. I enjoy walking alone.
29. I'm a Roman Catholic. I believe and I love God.
30. English is not my first language.
31. I don't like candies and gums. Ew.
32. I can read, write and speak in Japanese. But I'm still learning.
33. I'm sort of an introvert person. But I'm not shy. Nor a loner. I simply like to keep my mouth shut and observe, or get lost in my own dimension, or think about life in a quiet room.
34. My blood type is A positive.
35. My dream car is Porsche Carrera GT. The yellow one.
36. I love manga and anime. Like, totally.
37. I'm a self-proclaimed daughter of Aphrodite. (Narcissist much? XD)
38. I fell down a short flight of stairs during my senior high school because it was freaking dark as it was already 8 in the evening and the electricity was cut off. The moment my face met the floor, the whole building lit up as if to lime light my stupid position on the floor and displayed it for everyone to see.
39. My weight never reached 40kg. in my entire life. I'm not anorexic or anything,
40. I have a friend whose name is "September". I seriously adore her.
41. I am more productive when I'm alone.
42. My real name means flower (or nose) in Japanese.
43. My friends tell me I got a trilling voice. The one that can smash your eardrums to pieces.
44. I think... I broke someone's heart.
45. I own skirts and dresses more than jeans and t-shirts (I have, like, TWO pairs of normal jeans and a maximum of ten shirts in the closet). And I have A LOT of clothes! Most of them are still unused and still have tags. Sometimes I even forget about them. And I am serious when I say this: I receive either one or two clothes
46. I always lay on my side when sleeping and maintain the position until I wake up. Or until my sides are screaming in sore pains.
47. Even the slightest noise can wake me (unless I'm dead tired). I set my alarm on vibration mode and it can still wake me up from 3 meters away. Light sleeper, I am.
48. I can never leave the house without my iPod. Forget the phone but not the iPod.
49. Once upon a time, I have memorized all the countries in the world, complete with their capitals, currencies, airports, airline carriers, tourist spots & their location on the map. I think I have forgotten them by now...
50. I like watching movies, though not as hardcore as my dad.
51. My great-grandmother from my mother's side is still alive. She has better eyesight than me. Both set of my grandparents are still alive, too.
52. I'm 18 years older than my youngest brother.
53. I hate cockroaches, worms and anything that is slimy and crawling. Yuck!
54. I started writing stories when I was in 5th grade. My first story was horror.
55. My hands and feet often turn ice cold for no apparent reason. A friend of mine told me that "a person who has cold hands, has a warm heart." I'd like to believe her, haha!
56. I have a small beauty mark under my lower lip.
57. I seriously love "Bear in a Big Blue House", even now.
58. I'm a big fan of "The Sims". My dad taught me to play it when I was six or seven. And now, I'm just waiting for The Sims 4 to come out in November. You've done a good job in raising a daughter, dad!
59. I prefer sitting on the floor than sitting on a chair.
60. I use bowls instead of plates when eating.
61. I want to be a vampire. I have my mom's consent that if ever I met a vampire, I'm allowed to be bitten, haha!
62. Our living room wall is a ceiling-to-floor mosaic of my anime posters.
63. My sleeping schedule is really fucked up.
64. My BMI is never normal. I'm always underweight.
65. I'm always one of the shortest in my class.
66. I love cats, dogs, rabbits, cows, penguins and llamas.
67. I'd like to have my own coffee shop or cosplay cafe someday.
68. I love the smell of gasoline and pentel ink.
69. Once, I accidentally bit the priest's fingers during a communion.
Facebook:[please log in first before viewing or you won't see any]
DeviantArt:[check out my crappy arts, LOL]
Unsafe External Link