Author has written 4 stories for Happy Tree Friends, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Hello There! Read some of the stories I wrote! What are you even doing here anyway?! Well, you can copy and paste the stuff at the bottom, but then go and read a story or two or go on somone else's profile!
Movies: Zombieland, Resident Evil, Talladega Nights, 50/50, Paranormal Activity, Shaun of the Dead, Paul, The Simpsons Movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Dark Shadows, Corpse Bride
Tv Shows: How I met your Mother, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Happy Tree Friends, Adventure Time
Music: Evanesence, Bon Jovi, Queen, Poison, Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, Kid Rock
Video Games: Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Devil May Cry, The Sims, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising
Books: Anything by Stephan King, Anything by Dean Koontz, Mostly supernatural and horror books
Websites: Youtube, Fanfiction.net, Deviate art, Yahoo, Game faqs
Sorry If I confused anybody. I went from Fliqpy492 to MrDeath98, back to Fliqpy492. I will not be changing my name from now on.
Species: Timber Wolf/Werewolf
Appearence: Pre-transformation- Light-grey fur, brown eyes, Same height as most other Tree Friends, Skinny Post-transformation- Black fur, Red Eyes, Slightly taller than the others, but not as tall as Lumpy, Muscular, long fangs and claws
Bio: Bane was bitten by a vicious dog as a child. During his first transformation, he accidently killed his mother. Bane's father then abandoned him in the forest, leaving him to fend for himself. After some wandering, Bane ended up at Happy Tree Town. Cuddles' parents found him, 9-years-old at the time, and raised him as their own. During a full moon rampage, Bane killed Cuddles' father. Cuddles' mother assured Bane that the curse that the town is under will resurrect anyone killed by anything except for old-age and terminal illness. Over the years, Bane befriended Cuddles, Toothy and Flaky. He joined the Splendid Fan Club with Sniffles and Toothy after being "saved" by Splendid during a forest fire (Splendid somehow caused everyone he saved from the forest fire to explode). Bane gets along well with Flippy, though he dislikes Fliqpy. When Bane transforms into Fang, his bloodlust rivals that of Fliqpy. Fang kills by shredding his victims to death. He will also bite them in half and eat the corpse. Fortunatly, this only happens three nights a month. Because of Bane's crush on Lammy, he is the most frequent victim of Mr. Pickles. Many of his deaths involve being crushed or exploding.
Appearence: Black fur with white paws, Green eyes, Slightly taller than the other Tree Friends, but not as tall as Lumpy
Bio: Mittens dropped out of the 10th grade, emancipated herself, and moved to Happy Tree Town. 2 years later, Mittens had befriended Giggles, Petunia, Cuddles, Flaky and Toothy. She often helps out The Mole when she can, but she often dies as a result. Disco Bear and Splendid both have a crush on her, but Mittens has only returned the fellings to Splendid. Mittens has also crushed on Lifty and Shifty, due to their "bad boy" persona. Mittens serves as a babysitter and a surrogate mother to Cub. Mittens is usually the victim of Fliqpy and The Mole, though Fang and Lumpy also kill her. Mittens' deaths invlove fire, impalement, being mutilated and getting stabbed in the face.
GOD DESERVES HIS OWE SECTION!!!!
Whether you know it or not. Whether you like it or not... GOD LOVES YOU!!
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD! there will b a DJ , im throwing a party... every 1 is invited! so every1 come. but read the rest of this bulliten.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever.
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father, Featuring: DJ Holy Spirit. When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven Where: Kingdom of Heaven How: Just Ask Why: Because God Loves You!
Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Mental Hospital Phone Menu
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital .
Please select from the following options menu:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.
If you'd believe a drunken hobo before you'd believe the government, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think the government has covered up the existance of extraterrestrials, paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
When you were 5, your mom and dad gave you 50-pack bag of candy. You thanked them by yelling at them that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming to soccer and your dad drove you from one birthday party to another. You thanked them by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your dad was waiting for a very important call. You thanked him by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom and dad paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked them by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your dad taught you how to drive the car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your dad drove you to college. You thanked him by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom and dad paid for your wedding. You thanked them by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom and dad fell ill and needed you to take care of them. You thanked them by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then one night, they died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If you love your mom and dad, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your parents dies, will you?
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Most Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BRAINS AND A HEART to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet alot of girls do too.
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, add this to your bio.
If you like to read people's profiles when you're bored, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sigh at the fact that because your profile is so long there is little chance someone would actually take the time and read it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If random people scare you, DON'T copy and paste this in your profile. If you ARE a random person but you still scare yourself sometimes, then you CAN copy and paste this in your profile. If this doesn't make any sense to you, copy and paste this in your profile and see an eye doctor.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever said somthing twice and not even noticed, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect, Copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you ever heard distant voices in your head CP this in you Bio
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you joined the Dark Side because we have cookies, copy and paste this into your profile
The Breakfast Club
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that annoying Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that the ignorant little girl should just give her dad the damn waffles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the kids should lay off of Lucky and let him have his flippin' Lucky Charms in peace, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turkey Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
95 of 100 teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5 that would push them off, fire five RPG's at Miley, empty six rounds of AK-47 ammo into each of the Jonas brothers, chainsaw their heads off, and then throw them into the Hudson river!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well I think guns help. I mean if you stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill too many people.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about weather.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a millon times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me MOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."
9 Things I Find Annoying:
1. People Who Point At Their Wrist While Asking For The Time... I Know Where My Watch Is Pal, Where The Hell Is Yours? Do I Point At My Crotch When I Ask Where The Toilet Is?
2. People Who Are Willing To Get Off Their Ass To Search The Entire Room To Find The TV Remote Because They Refuse To Get Up And Change The Channel Manually.
3. When People Say, 'Oh You Just Want To Have Your Cake And Eat It Too.' Damn Right! What Good Is Cake If You Can't Eat It?
4. When People Say, 'It's Always The Last Place You Look.' Of Course It Is. Why The Hell Would You Keep Looking After You Found It? Do People Do This? Who And Where Are They? I'm Gonna Kick Their Asses!
5. When People Say While Watching A Film, 'Did You See That?' No Loser, I Spent 12 Dollars To Come To The Cinema And Stare At The Damn Floor.
6. People Who Ask, 'Can I Ask You A Question?' Didn't Really Give Me Much Of A Choice There Now Did Ya Sunshine?
7. When Something Is 'New And Improved.' Which Is It? If Its New, Then There Has Never Been Anything Before It. If Its An Improvement, Then There Must Have Been Something Before It, So It Can't Be New.
8. When People Say, 'Life Is Too Short.' What The Hell? Life Is The Longest Damn Thing Anyone Ever Does! What Can You Do Thats Longer?
9. When You're Waiting For The Bus And Someone Asks, 'Has The Bus Come Yet?' If The Bus Came, Would I Be Standing Here Dumbass?
10 Ways To Annoy People
1. Go Into A Grocery Store And Follow Someone Around Asking, "Guess What?"
2. Go Into A Department Store And Sneak Up On Somebody Who Is Talking On A Cell Phone And Whisper, "Who're Ya Talkin' To?" And When They Say, "Hey Dude, Can I Have A Little Privacy Please?" You Say, "No, 'Cause You're In Pubic, Bud. You Can't Have Privacy In Public!"
3. Do The Old Trick When You Put Dog Crap In A Bag Then Set It On Fire, And Leave It On Somebody's Doorstep. So If They're Going To Try To Stomp It Out, They Have To Get Dog Crap All Over Their Shoe.
4. Prank Call The Same Person Over And Over Asking Them What Color Their Underwear Is.
5. If You're A Guy, You'll Love This One. Go Into Hot TopicAnd Pretend To Have A Heart-attack, And When A Hot Blonde Does CPR, Start Kissing Her. (Warning: This One Can Get You Slapped And Maybe A Butt-whooping From Her Boyfriend)
6. Go Into A Public Restroom And Use The Toilet Paper As A Mummy Wrap, And Jump Out Screaming, "Boo!"
7. Come Running Out Of A Restroom Saying To Random People, "Whoa Dude! Come See The Size Of The One I Just Made!"
8. Noisily Chew Gum Behind Someone Who Is Trying To Read, And When They Turn Around, Spit It Out And Hold It Out To Them And Say, "Hey, Want Some? It's Watermelon!"
9. Go Into The Toy Section And Leave A 'Used Diaper' On The Ground And Say, "The Dolly Had An Accident."
10. Go Into A Mall At Christmas Time And Pull Off Santa's Beard Screaming, "Holy Cow! It's A Fake! He Ain't Real!"
If you hate High School Musical with a burning fiery passion and wish to kill everybody who stars in it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Try not to cry...
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . . e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh. Its called therapy