Author has written 35 stories for Harry Potter, Power Rangers, CSI, Misc. Movies, High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Hocus Pocus, and Buffy X-overs.
Name: Chantal or 'Cow' if you prefer
Place: A Pasture somewhere in Arizona... Dang it's hot here, and lot's of earthquakes!
Eyes: Blue and Blue/Hazel
Drink: Water, Guava Juice, Carrott Juice, Cherry Coke Zero & Coffee
Food: Almost any
Pets: Two doves: Gabby and Michael, and one loveable brat cat: Rumpleteazer
Job: Um...If I told you there could be problems.
Hobby: Stage Actress, Choreography. I'm a member of the International Thespian Society.
Children: Want some
Best Friends: Jesus, J-Krew and my parents.
Vacation Spot: Disneyland & Hawaii (The Big Island)
Greatest Acomplishment: I am very prideful, I know...shame on me... for my role as Bianca in "Let's Murder Marsha." I got to know that character so well that I literally became her. She was a British maid working in a wealthy, Manhattan appartment. She was down to earth and slightly ornery, but her employers drove her to drink. She got so many laughs when she walked on the stage drunk for the first time!! The greatest part was that I was allowed to add my own flare to the role. So it's little wonder that I still have a part of me that is Bianca. Also in honor of our cast
1987: "Peter Pan" dance
1990: "Step In Time" dance
1991: "Under the Sea" dance
1992: "The Glass Slipper" dance
1994: "Dr. Doolittle" Mrs. Mumford, Monkey & Dancer
1995: "Fairytale" Extra
1996: "The Making of Man" Aphrodite
1998: "Little Abner" Dogpatcher
2001: "Step In Time" dance
2005: "Fiona's Funkytown" dance
"Mirror, Mirror" dancing reflection
"Jesus is Born" Mary
2006: "The Sound of Music" Sister Margaretta
"Sin Chair" (Performed Theatre Game)
"Jesus Take The Wheel" Witch (Performed for Jesse Duplantis)
"Hide" Cancer Patient/dancer
"Literally" Annoying bystander #2/Script Author
2007: "Oklahoma!" Head Choreographer, Girtie Cummings & Falldown
"Let's Murder Marsha" Bianca, the Gilmore's maid
2008: "Here's Love" Ensemble
"Oliver" Head Choreographer
"The Pirate Show" Elizabeth
2009: "The Pirate Show" First Officer Smith (Profile Picture)
"Don't Dress For Dinner" Choreographer
2010: "White Christmas" Ensemble
Big Bang Theory- Sheldon/Penny
PR:SPD- Sky/Z, Bridge/Z, Doggie/Kat
Fraiser- Fraiser/Roz, Niles/Daphne
ST:V- Chakotay/Janeway, Paris/Janeway, Kim/Janeway
ST:TNG- Picard/B. Crusher, Picard/Ro
W&G- Will/Grace, Will/Karen
HM- Miley/Oliver, Lilly/Jackson
SLOZ&C- Maddie/Esteban, London/Esteban
Xover- Snape/Buffy, Snape/Willow, Snape/Cordelia, Sirius/Tara, Harry/Buffy, Harry/Willow, Draco/Buffy, Draco/Willow, Draco/Cordelia, Jareth/Willow- Draco/Hermione, Snape/Hermione
Beauty & Spindle's End by Robin McKinley
Black Swan by Mercedes Lackey
I personally don't like: Anything Slashy (blech!)
Fan Fiction Pet Peeves: I'm sure you agree!
1. Interupting with A/Ns in the middle of a freaking chapter. I don't care what the heck you were thinking while writing the story. I want to lose myself in your land of fantasy. Can't do it if I have ya buzzin' in my ear! So stop it!
2. Fictions that read like "See Spot Run." Be a little more descriptive people!.
3. Constantly changing the POVs. Miley's POV...Jake's POV...Miley's POV...Cow's POV, if you have to do this then you have an imagination the size of a flea. Either that or you don't think that the reader is smart enough to figure out who is thinking or saying what. Any way you look at it, it's insulting.
4. OOC Fluff. ie People don't want to read a Derek/Casey story that does not have them fighting. If they are out of character it takes away the substance of the story. People in love fight too. Don't assume that a fight will ruin their relationship. Hello, it's the common thread that holds them together! If you are thinking of pulling someone out of character, there better be memory loss involved. Either that or some really awsome, imaginative reason for them being that way. Entertain me!!
5. Disregarding the posting guidelines. I'm one of those people who will report y'all to the authorities. Those rules are there so that people don't get annoyed. If you break them...Trust me, you are being annoying.
6. Using real people in your fictions. SHAME ON YOU!! How would you feel if people wrote non-fiction nonsense about you!! Have fun messing with their characters all you like, but leave the actors out of it!! Their lives are non of your business!! Y'all I can tell you that I saw Martin Sheen sittin' 12 rows back & center at the Pantages Theatre for a showing of the Lion King, and I wouldn't be lieing. But I had the decency not to go and bug him for an autograph. Why? He's a person people! Just like you and me. He was trying to enjoy himself and did not look like he really wanted to be bugged. There is a time and a place to bug people (When they ask for it loud and clear) Do you honestly think that Joe Shmo and Jane Doe really want you to write a fake story of their love afair just because someone thought they made a good couple. NO!! It's moronic and ignorant!
Examples of Real Person fics: Zanessa, lachley... I stumbled on a fic the other day where Zac Efron rapes Vanessa. How do you think Zac and Vanessa are going to react when the read that? Whoever wrote that fic should be imprisoned for being an IDIOT!
7. Get the names right!! I've read quite a few Hannah Montana fics lately that refered to her father as Billy Ray. Now as much as I LOVE Billy Ray, I don't want to read about him in a Hannah fic unless Robby Ray is making a funny! Billy Ray is not Miley Stewarts dad, his name is ROBBY RAY! He PLAYS him!! Again, you mess that one up and you just make yourself look stupid.
8. Flaming an author over his/her choice of relationship! If you don't like it, don't read it! Simple huh? By the way it's also RUDE!
9. Not stating in your summary that your story is a tear jerker or a tragedy. Sometimes I don't want to cry my eyes out. I've got to be in the mood for it. However if I think I'm reading a romance and all of the sudden I realize that the whole dang thing was imagined, through the eyes of someone who lost the one they love, I will get mad! Ruins my whole dang day. THIS ALSO MAKES YOU ANNOYING!! And I will tell you so in a nice FLAME!!
10. A/Ns as Chapters. It's tacky, don't do it!!
11. Obvious Mary Sues! If people wanted to read them there would be a categlory for them. Need I say more? No? Well too bad! Don't write yourself into a story! If you do, it tells me that you are an egomaniac who doesn't have a life.
12. Song Fics! Writing the whole dang song into your story is a cop out way to make it longer. Again it shows no creativity. If you use a song for inspiration, fine. No problem. Just try not to make it so freaking obvious.
13. Unlikely scenarios. I just stumbled on a fiction that I had to stop reading because the content was unbelievable. I couldn't even get through the 3rd chapter! Why? Because someone decided that placing a girl and a boy alone in a room on a field trip was standard practice. Pu-LEEEZ! I have never been on or heard of a away trip in which the chaperones would do that. Usually there would be an adult in the rooms and IF the room was co-ed, the boys and girls would NEVER share a bed unless they were siblings or something. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!
14. Here is a little annoying trend. Trailers as the first chapter. When was the last time you opened a book and read a trailer? YOU DON'T!! So don't put it in your fan fic. It's TACKY!! If you do this, you are a fool. Trailers are meant for upcomming movies, not fictions.
15. Short fics (200 words or less) with no substance. If it ain't about anything, I don't want to read it. It's a waste of space... Not Drabble.
Me Flaming: If I flame you for these violations take it as a compliment that I would take the time to bother. Also take it as constructive criticism, I will not flame unless there is a point to be made. So harsh reviews from me are rare. Take it for what it is and fix it. Do it for yourself. Let's face it, most people who read your fictions do not review. So if you get a flame chances are there are A LOT of people out there who share the same point of view.
I wish: more people would write CSI/SPD besides me.
Awesome Stories: Cow's Choice. If you think you have a fiction that could be entered, contact me and I'll review it.
MY ONE SHOTS: I love writing one-shots, because I'm an A.D.D monkey and I can't stay focused. For this reason, It takes a long time to get other stories finished. Don't give up on them though. I haven't.
IF YOU SEE ONE OF MY ONE-SHOTS, PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO WRITE MORE. CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOUR GONNA GET! I LIKE TO MAKE THEM SHORT AND TO THE POINT.
Well hope you enjoy!
DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!
DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!
|Community:||Disney Fan Fiction Archive|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|