Author has written 6 stories for Diablo, Harry Potter, and Naruto.
I am Vendoban, still relatively new at writing and am currently tinkering with a few story idea's i have so be on the look out for them.
Things that annoy me in Fanfiction in no particular order.
1. Nice Kyuubi: Many authors have tried to make kyuubi nice by having it suddenly go from "Rawr destroy you roachmonkey" to something of a surrogate father/brother/sister/mother...no just...no Kyuubi is a demon not a cute cuddly animal that wants to teach you jutsu or give you some Kekkai Genkai.
2. Harry/Tonks fics where after Harry discovers Tonk's true form has stay as much in that form as possible. This bothers me because where it was once sweet and romantic is now EXTREMELY cliche, why not write about a Tonks that ENJOY'S changing shape to please her boyfriend/husband/lover.
3. Fics where the hero is banished/imprisoned, comes back/gets out is angry at everyone but still helps out in the hour of need/last moment. Alright seriously what the hell, if i was kicked out of my village or thrown in prison i'd have said screw ya'll fend for yourselves and went on with my life.
4. Naruto/Hinata fics: while the pairing itself isn't bad perse it's almost always the same execution of it. Hinata confesses her feelings to Naruto and he suddenly with no real explanation what so ever decides to forget that he is crushing on Sakura and confesses his love to Hinata five seconds after she goes completely out of character and kisses him.
5. Lots of author comments IN the story. While not a huge pet peeve of mine it is still extremely annnoying to have to wade through inane comments that authors just have to say to me despite me just being there to read the story. Please for the love of god if you have something to say either go over it at the end of the story, or cite it then tell what you want to say at the bottom.
6. Yaoi. I do not care if you are gay, but making characters that have shown NO homosexual tendencies gay because you get pervy giggles at the thought of it is just sad. I can stomach Yaoi, hell ive read one or two good ones, but the key to any story is to make it believable, most yaoi stories are not. My biggest problem with Yaoi however is that almost 85 of yaoi is riddled with grammer, and spelling mistakes, contain huge texts blocks or are just so filled with those minor anime cliche's that i want to gouge out my eyes."Omg i love you Naruto!" "Oh Sauske i love you too! Despite you just ramming an A class assassination jutsu into my chest! Let us go return to Konoha and have buttsmex and i get preggers!"
7. Yaoi fangirls. Man i don't even know where to start on this one...alright heres my thoughts on this. Yaoi fangirls are disturbing to me. Most ignore all forms of logical argument in favor of "i dont care its my story". Some admit they just like the thought of the two male characters they like best together.
8. MPREG. Alright seriously what the hell man? I can stomach to dudes being together but MALES. CAN. NOT. GET. PREGNANT. Chakra, magic, the tooth fairy or acts of god be damned.
9. Fics where Naruto gets thrown out of Konoha after the Sauske rescue mission. First off...at best Konoha is a dictatorship. The Hokage is the dictator and controls everything (except root but thats beside the point). All cannon evidence shows is that the council picks the new Hokage, that's it. They do not have the power to banish/execute people.
10. Fics where Naruto gets banished by the council. Since when did the council have more power then the Hokage? The LEADER of the village?
11. Fics where the villagers beat the ever living crap out of Naruto and get off relatively scot free. Oh HELL NO. First and foremost. The Sandaime Hokage is known as the GOD OF SHINOBI. I REALLY doubt he'd let a mob of villagers go because he's just a kindly old man. No they harmed one of his troops, he would roast said mob with a katon jutsu at worst. At best he'd butcher them all with a rusty knife.