Poll: What should I change my PenName to? (Might add more names later.) Vote Now!
Author has written 37 stories for Super Smash Brothers, Pokémon, Kid Icarus, Rise of the Guardians, and How to Train Your Dragon.
Quote of the Day:
Baby I'm not moving on
12/17/13: Looking back at myself and what I left here and I realized how weird I was and how much I sucked. But now I'm here, maybe I'll update some stuff and publish new things, since I have more motivation to write. But, sadly, I've decided to keep my old stories for memories.
2/3/14: HERE YOU GO SPENCER. THIS IS THE UPDATE YOU ASKED FOR.
2/20/14: Posted a few things, and I'm still working on other stuff, too, so expect things from me soon.
2/23/14: Updated the things I have to say for my favorite authors, since I thought my relationships with some of them have changed
Hello, readers, authors, stalkers, fans, and everyone else!
I am Link's Little Brother! And this is my profile!
...Let's just get started.
What is your favorite...
Singer: Ed Sheeran, and Justin Timberlake.
Band: The Script and Big Time Rush.
Song (changed occasionally): Say Something by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
Color: Blue and green.
Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
Book: Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.
Movie: Rise of the Guardians.
TV Show: Drake and Josh.
Comments on favorite FF authors:
SuperSmashGirlBB: First favorite author right here! This girl is sweet and funny and her writing style is very unique. We used to be best friends. but we got busy and we got separated. And now, sadly, her account is gone, and I will miss her dearly.
LordLenne: Don't get me started with this guy. This guy is the one that got me into NessxLucas. This amazing guy is the one of the best NessxLucas authors I have even seen with my own two eyes. How can I NOT love this guy?
SparklyDragonFood: ...This girl. This girl. This girl was so hilarious. This girl was my best friend. Until she was banned from FF by her parents. I never saw her again, but she will always remain in my heart. I miss you, SDF.
Green SwordsGirl: Funny girl, right here. She's matured a bit, but she's still one of my favs. She doesn't write Romance, which is awesome. She's amazing at the humor genre, always managing to bring a smile to my face.
Kir Sirin: *point at you* You. *takes your hand* Me. Together, we will rule the Kid Icarus fandom with Dark Pit x Pit. Seriously, this guy writes the most amazing Dark Pit x Pit stories.
WrittenWithPencils/hidingunderblankets: Aaahhh, my old friend, we meet again. I've missed you. This guy and I are great friends and he's actually very funny and smart. He has the most amazing and well-thought out OCs I have ever encountered. You're just- You're awesome OK?
PsychicDash: YOU. *points at you* You are a girl with an amazing personality. You're hilarious and smart and awesome. You, my friend, are talented. I really wish we could meet in real life. I know you've been so busy with school and life, but I hope you know that I shall be always stalking you. Kidding, but really know that I'm here for you and I'll wait for you with open arms.
DMC7500: We had our differences, but we settled them and we're friends again! This guy is a very amazing writer, even though he doesn't know it. He's funny and quirky and just wonderful. I'm jealous of the people who get to see him everyday.
ClarityVee: ASDFGH HIIIII! My really good friend right there! She writes amazing stories, mostly in the Kid Icarus section, and she's talented! She doubts herself, but she doesn't know how amazing she is!
Eternal Nocturne: ...I don't even know what to say. She writes the most perfect ZeLink stories, I just... You're amazing, dude. :3
Psychic Prince: Look who's on my favorites list! You! This girl is awesome. She's sweet, kind, funny, elegant, and overall just... Wow. She's an IkexMarth shipper and a very amazing writer at that. She can also draw amazingly, I have no idea how she does it. Even though you've been inactive lately, I'll always be watching out for your amazing stories because I am constantly reminded why I love you.
EchoingBreeze: And last, but certainly not least, we have my very good friend and another amazing IkexMarth shipper! She is as sweet as sugar and candy, if not sweeter. We are roleplaying partners on Tumblr, and let me tell you, she is amazing. And I'm so happy we kept in touch!
The Dum Shibe: Finally you got a FF account, took you long enough. ANYWAY this kid has been friends with me for about two years, and we go to school together. He's a much better writer than he thinks, and to top that off he's awesome. I hope we stay friends for a long time.
And those are my favorite authors! Together, we will rule FanFiction! >:D
Anything for the future?
Title: Snow Day
Title: Nothing Is What It Seems
Disclaimer: I own all of these story plots. I do not own anything else.
Ships you sail?
Ike x Marth
Ike x Zelda
Link x Zelda
Snake x Samus
One-sided Jasmine (OC) x Lucas
Jasmine (OC) x Grizzly (OC)
Dark Pit x Pit (OTP)
One-sided Hades x Palutena
ComaShipping (PaulxAsh) (OTP)
Rise of the Guardians:
BenneFrost (Jack x Older!Jamie)
BlackIce (Pitch x Jack)
HiJack (Jack x Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
(I am open to most ships, but there are some that I really dislike. Which brings us to...
Ships you sink?
Toon Link x Anyone
Ike x Samus
ColdCoffeeShipping (Paul x Barry)
PokeShipping (Ash x Misty)
NovelShipping (Paul x Misty)
IkariShipping (Paul x Dawn)
Rise of the Guardians:
RainbowSnowcone (Jack x Tooth)
JackRabbit (Jack x Bunny)
Jack x Sophie
Jack x Jamie (young Jamie)
Jackunzel (Jack x Rapunzel (Tangled)
Jarida (Jack x Merida (Brave)
Jelsa (Jack x Elsa (Frozen)
Can we find you anywhere else?
Tumblr:(What I mainly go on)
That's right, I challenge you to a SSBB match!
I have nobody to play this with, and I've been dying for a good fight.
If you accept the challenge, my friend code is 0433-7399-8808.
Expect a difficult battle.
100 facts about yourself?
1. I discovered FanFiction while searching for Pokemon stories.
2. My cousins introduced me to SSBB.
3. Spirit Tracks is the first Zelda game I have ever played.
4. I have way too many fictional crushes.
5. I don't like too many of the new songs.
6. My taste of music was influenced by my dad.
7. I want to be a doctor and an author when I grow up.
8. I love writing. Whether it's a drabble or a full story.
9. I plan to never grow up mentally.
10. I get mood swings sometimes, usually switching to sad/depressed.
11. This is my lucky number, along with 9.
12. I wish I had a great sense of humor like other authors on this site.
13. I love making other people happy or making them laugh. It fills my heart with joy.
14. If you ask me to write something on body-switching, I will write it right away.
15. Music always cheers me up.
16. I tend to think sad thoughts about myself, so if I suddenly change in attitude, that's why.
17. Over the internet, I often act to be all fine and happy, even if I'm upset.
18. I prefer cats over dogs.
19. I'm the type of person who would listen to a song over and over again.
20. I don't handle being screamed at very well, especially if I did something wrong.
21. There are probably only about two people on this planet who I completely trust.
22. I tend to cry when I'm alone, only occasionally crying in front of others.
23. I hate being in crowds.
24. I would love to go to a Big Time Rush concert.
25. I hate being in pictures. I always look bad in every picture.
26. Prior to the previous fact, I love taking pictures of other people/things.
27: I am single.
28. I get inspiration for writing things at random times, so I always try to write anything I can when I have the motivation.
29. I tend to put others before myself.
30. If you looked at the ships I sink, you can tell I do not like the Jelsa ship. And I don't. At all. I hate it.
I believe this is the end of profile.
Have a good day, I suppose. Unless you don't want to. I just hope you do.
Unsafe External Link