Author has written 5 stories for Marching Band, Into the Woods, Hunger Games, and Twilight.
Things You Should Know About Me
1. I'm in the marching band and jazz band.
2. I play flute, saxophone (alto) and percussion
3. I live in band year around. When marching season ends in November-ish, jazz season starts. And when that stops- drum majoring!
4. I love Criminal Minds, although House is a close second.
5. I read, alot, from almost every genre (almost), and poetry too.
6. If there is a 'u' or 'e' in something, it's because I use normal English, not American English, but British English. (Like colour. It's spelled with a 'u' across the pond, I did not spell it wrong)
My Favourite Things
1. My instruments (2 flutes, a piccolo, and an alto sax) and band as a whole/in general.
2. Reading/books/poetry- they transport me to another world, which is usually better than reality.
3. Writing (obvious, I know)
4. Singing (church choir!)
"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn."- C.S. Lewis
"Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play."- Franklin D. Roosevelt
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."- Les Brown
"Love is sacrifice and sacrifice is love. For you cannot love, yet not be willing to give of yourself. However, if you are willing to give of yourself, then you undoubtedly love in some state."
And as a precaution, I probably really don't own my characters. I mean, it's fanfiction, unless you invented someone, it's based off of someone else's work. Even my marching band characters are based off of someone. So now I won't get sued, yay! And, you can enjoy my work. :)
Unsafe External Link