Author has written 12 stories for Wild Kratts.
Hi Everyone! This is Prin!
And this is Iris.
And we're here to give you some bad news.
And some good news. The Bad news is...
We're leaving FF for good. We're sorry - it's just that our lives are kicking off. Iris is in college, I barely see her anymore, I'm busy getting ready to head to college myself (took a break year or two..) and while we both can write on our own, it was our thing.
I actually don't really enjoy writing on my own. Prin normally finished my essays and stuff for me after I started them.
In any case, fanfiction just isn't something we can do anymore.
However, the good news is that our account isn't going to be deleted...We gave it to a dear friend of ours who tends to be somewhat more active than us. X) Say
IJGirl: Hi everyone! I'm going to be the person running this account and hopefully updating some of Iris and Prin's old stories and reviving them a little.
So we wish her best of luck.
And bid you guys farewell.
Peace Ocean, out! ;)
Alert: We have changed our Pen Name from Iris Princess 6-7 to Peace Ocean. Hope we don't confuse anyone. But we would like it if you would still call us Iris and Prin(cess)! (we got used to it, they're almost a second set of names now!! (X)
Princess: Okay first thing you need to know about us is that our lives are none of your bussiness.
Iris: Second, is that we are siblings (sisters, to be precise), and Princess (she) is the grouch that hates almost all stories, and I (Iris) am the sweetheart that likes almost all of them.
Princess: Whoa, whoa, whoa! That is not true! You are a grouch, and I'm just serious and don't get excited over every little thing someone posts on the internet.
Iris: See?! What did I tell ya?
Princess: And there she goes again. Okay, third, when we do our A.N.s, We abreviate our psuenodoms. I'm Prin or just P, and nutcracker over there is Iris or just I.
Iris: You forgot to explain that we write our stories together.
Prin: Yes and you just explained it for me very nicely. Okay, now for all that copy-and-paste stuff I know my sister will be putting here, and the list of stuff we like. You might not find much in common between us other than we both like-
Princess: -movies and enjoy-
Princess: *glares* reading books. And I like writing, but my plots aren't any good, Iris detests sitting still, but comes up with really good plots.(And her writing stinks)
Iris: I can read, you know.
Princess: :P Y tu punto es?
Stuff Princess likes:
Hatchet, Love comes softly series
Movies: Kung Fu Panda, 1-2, Megamind, How to Train Your Dragon, Mars needs Moms And others I can't remember off the top of my head.
Tv shows: Don't watch much TV, but Wild Kratts and Zoboomafoo would be at the top of my list.
Iris' copy-pastey things:
If you think Stickbug11 breaks the fourth wall too much, copy and paste this in your profile(And I love that joke!XD)(XD Found this little nugget of gold in Waterfall13's profile!)
If you love to sadistically torture your favorite characters, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Writers' Block sucks, and should have a cure, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery, etc.) copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend numerous hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse 'your' with 'you're'. If you are one of the two percent that can tell them apart, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you realize that that copying and pasting things to your profile is completely pointless, but do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever walked into a door you could have clearly dodged, but weren't paying enough attention, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever read/started reading a chapter on fanfiction, got side-tracked, and realized you forgot to review after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're easyily confused or confuzzled, copy and paste this to your profile
80 percent of Amricans don't smoke. If you are one of that eighty percent, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love chocolate as much as I do, copy and paste this to you profile.
If you have ever fallen UP the stairs, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever felt the urge to slam your head against something, whether it's an inanimate object or a person, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered who made the 'copy and paste this to your profile' thingies, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this to your profile.
I'm bored. . . If you're bored, copy and paste this to your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this to your profile.
I'm a smidiot (smart-idiot) AND PROUD OF IT! If you are a smidiot, copy and paste this to your profile!
If you have ever slapped yourslef and/pr banged your head on a table, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that you have scared people with your obsession, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think it would fun to be a cartoon, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
I find the brilliant-ness in a simple pencil so amazing, that we can talk with it while still being silent. If this is awesome to you, copy and paste to your profile.
I find the bible the best text book for science ever. If you find this true, copy and paste to your profile.
-Paste this onto your profile if you have nothing else to copy.
-If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-Copy and paste this on your profile if you think that some of the fanfics that you read should be made into a movie/cartoon episode of said movie/cartoon
-If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this onto your profile.
-If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
-If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I find myself falling in love with a character from a book, and wonder if I were there, that they would love me, too.
Madness takes its toll. Make sure you have exact change.
I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it!
You know your obsesed with fanfiction when...
1.) When an e-mail comes in, your heart beats like a cheetah and you jump 6 feet in the air(YES!)
60 WAYZ TO ORDER PIZZA!
1. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.
3. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
4. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
5. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.
6. Give them your address, exclaim, "Oh, just surprise me!" and hang up.
7. In your breathiest voice, tell them to cut the crap about nutrition and ask if they have something outlandishly sinful.
8. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
9. Sing the order to the tune of your favorite song from Metallica's Master of Puppets CD.
10. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
11. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
12. Ask for a deal available somewhere else. (e.g., If phoning Domino's, ask for a Cheeser! Cheeser!)
13. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
14. Crack your knuckles into the receiver.
15. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
16. Rattle off your order with a determined air. If they ask if you would like drinks with that, panic and become disoriented.
17. Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
18. Change your accent every three seconds.
19. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
20. Start your order with "I'd like. . .". A little later, slap yourself and say, "No, I don't."
21. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say, "Okay, that'll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window."
22. Rent a pizza.
23. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
24. Put the accent on the last syllable of "pepperoni." Use the long "i" sound.
25. Have your pizza "shaken, not stirred."
26. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream GOODBYE at the top of your lungs.
27. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
28. Imitate the order taker's voice.
29. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
30. When they say, "What would you like?"--say, "Huh? Oh, you mean now."
31. Say it's your anniversary and you'd appreciate if the deliverer hid behind some furniture waiting for your spouse to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
32. Ask to see a menu.
33. Say you'll be able to pay for this when the movie people call back.
34. Ask what topping goes best with well-aged Chardonnay.
35. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
36. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say, "Where was I? Who are you?"
37. Ask what the pizza place's phone number is. Hang up, and call again.
38. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
39. Tell the order taker to tell the manager to tell his supervisor he's fired.
40. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
41. Start the conversation with "My Call to Pizza Place, Take 1, and. . . action!"
42. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
43. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
44. Be vague in your order.
45. When they repeat your order, say, "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
46. If using a touch-tone press 9-1-1 every 5 seconds throughout the order.
47. Start the conversation by reciting today's date and saying, "This may be my last entry."
48. Ask if they would like to sample your pizza. Suggest an even trade.
49. Put them on hold.
50. Teach the order taker a secret code. Use the code on all subsequent orders.
51. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say, "No mushrooms, please." Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
52. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say, "You just don't get it, do you?"
53. When you're given the price, say, "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
54. Order term life insurance.
55. When they say, "Will that be all?"--snicker and say, "We'll find out, won't we?"
56. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
57. While on the phone, fake entering puberty. Fluctuate pitch often; act embarrassed.
58. Dance all around the word "pizza." Avoid saying it at all costs. If (s)he says it, say, "Please don't mention that word."
59. Order a steamed pizza.
60. If any of the above practices are rejected by the order taker, say, in your best pouty voice, "Last guy let me do it."
Princess: Well, that list was longer than I expected.
Iris: Uh, aren't you going to tell them about all the awesome stories we're going to post?!
Prin: Uh, no. I'm going to tell them all about the one story we did post, and how we aren't updating it like we said we would!
Iris: Wow, been a long time...
Prin: Yup! And we have another story out!
Iris: Yeah. Birthdays, and we're working on...a..um...
Prin: Kinda a continuer from where we left the Kratt Bros and Zach in that fic. Robin The Girl Wonder gave us an idea and we're epanding on it. XD Saying anything more would spoil it! :P
New section! (We're just making our profile longer to make it seem impressive XD)
REVIEW OR DIE! - SilverWaterBombadil (XD)
XD I had to do it, I just HAD to! XD - Sunajesh'sja